Queen St Eatery
We are looking for a chef to lead the team in our petit French Restaurant & Wine Bar located in Berry, on the picturesque south coast of NSWThis is a hands on role
- You'll work hard 4 days a week, and have 3 days off!
- You'll have creative input to all menus,
- You'll work with a great small and friendly team
Poodle Bar & Bistro
At Poodle Bar & Bistro we are looking for Kitchen staff of all levels, Full Time & Casual. We are on the hunt for driven individuals with a passion for cooking with the best produce. Recruiting now for a March 2020 open.
- Be a part of the opening team - you set the bar
- Access to amazing produce and suppliers
- Strong management wanting you to succeed
Cicciolina provides excellent quality food and service to our lovely locals. We are looking for a strong all rounder to join our team. Someone who is able to contribute to the general running of the kitchen, contribute new dishes and to enjoy a great work life balance. Our owners are working operators and understand the importance of work/life.
- Experienced chef required
- All rounder - grill, pans, prep, larder
- Immediate start
Small Time Group
Small Time is an eagerly awaited new Music centric venture launching in Brunswick in Feb 2020. Small Time exists to support career committed early stage artists and comprises 3 elements - Music Production & Marketing, Bar/Cafe & Pizza by the Slice, and early stage artist online channels via a Live stream studio that's integrated into the bar.
- Competitive pay rates + penalty rates
- Immediate start
- Very close to tram, train and bike paths
Chef de Partie
"Matteo Double Bay" is currently looking for an energetics and enthusiastic "Chef de Partie" to join our Kitchen team.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude which displays passion about the Italian genuine food and enjoy working within a very busy and fast pace environment.
Chef de Partie
Stones of the Yarra Valley
Meletos is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic candidates to fill the position of Chef de Partie. This is an especially exciting opportunity to be a key part of the most impressive development in the region working within our talented and dedicated team.
Chef de Partie for Breakfast or A la Carte at Pure South Kitchen
Want to work with beautiful food in a busy kitchen with talented crew? Flexible rosters, Great produce, Great team, Great location, Great conditions.
- Opportunity to work with exceptional produce from Tasmania
- Mentoring from Michelin star Executive Chef David Hall
- Career progression for suitable candidates with people management skills
Chef De Partie
Time & Place
Time & Place is seeking a strong chef de partie who is able to work in East Bentleigh's newest, most exciting cafe.
We would love an energetic, passionate and hard working person to join the team!
Our menus have a strong focus on quality and seasonal produce.
Must be able to work weekends.
Full Time position available.
Lankan Filling Station
Lankan Filling Station is a casual, yet stylish, Sri Lankan street food eatery. We are using excellent produce to create delicious food in a busy, sleek and lively inner-city space. Knowledge of Sri Lankan cuisine is not a necessity a willingness to learn is.
- You will be part of an exciting new and busy venture
- You will have the opportunity to learn from very experienced hospitality staff
- You will be involved in a venture that is exploring a little known and very delicious cuisine