Sous / Head Chef
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in cafe & event operations with the ambition to lead the team within approximately six months. The successful applicant will lead a team of professionals, delivering a seasonal & sustainable menu within a business committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available
Seeking full time Chef/s for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers. After a fantastic opening in December 2018, we continue to build our kitchen team. We have excellent opportunities for experienced chefs who are seeking long term permanent roles. Night and weekend work - of course. Best if you are local or have a car.
- Full Time and long term opportunity - start asap!
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams
Riserva is a thriving restaurant/wine bar located in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for a talented Head Chef with a strong background in Mediterranean/European cooking to help progress our brand and profile.
- Freedom to be creative and make your mark in an up-and-coming hospitality company.
- Work with passionate and motivated management in a genuinely enjoyable working environment.
- Help build a grow a well established brand to a higher level.
The Head Chef of Bikini restaurant will help lead the culinary operations by contributing to the creative product development, management of products and service requirements, kitchen operations and championing team development.
- Competitive Remuneration Package circa 90K (including Healthcare, Visa assistance, and meal allowance all 8 degree venues.
- Work within a passionate & motivated team with support structures in place to achieve greatness.
- Be part of a unique, progressive and leading hospitality group within South-East Asia.
The Boot Factory Pty Ltd
In this hands-on role the successful candidate should have the skills and experience to oversee a large busy kitchen during service periods, to step up and manage all aspects of the kitchen operation in the Head Chef`s absence, and work together with the team to deliver a high-quality product.
Experienced Pastry Chef
Shortstop Coffee & Donuts
We are looking for an experienced pastry chef to move into a kitchen supervisor role for a new venue, opening in August.
- Take the next step in your career
- Work with one of the loveliest teams in the industry
- Learn and master a range of yeast raised, cake and choux-based donuts
Sous Chef/Senior Chef de partie
Lucy Liu Kitchen and Bar
Full time position available for experienced industry professional. Successful applicant will have at least 2-3 years relevant experience at similar level. Strong managerial skills a must as will be leading a team of up to 30 kitchen staff.
- Great salary opportunities for right applicant
- Opportunity to grow and have input in menu development
- Maximum 44 hours per week
Breakfast Chef / Sous Chef
Ampersand Coffee and Food
Want to get creative and work with a fun team?
Ampersand Coffee and Food is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sous Chef to join our small but growing kitchen. Great conditions, flexibility and scope to showcase your talent.
- Focus on seasonal, humble and delicious food.
- Flexible roster, daytime hours.
- Community/local vibe. Easy going staff and friendly customers.
The Flinders Wharf
The Flinders Wharf is looking for a qualified chef with a sense of adventure and a passion for local produce to join their team for the upcoming warmer months (September-April). Located in Whitemark, The Flinders Wharf is a new restaurant, cafe and tourism centre that opened in April this year.
- Pristine and remote location and only a one hour flight from Melbourne
- Passionate and innovative team
- Opportunity to work with unique Flinders Island produce