We are looking for a creative and passionate Chef who would also like to move into the Head Chef role within the coming months. You will work alongside our current Head Chef. We believe in Healthy Sustainable Menus that are also on trend.
- Creativity and Passionate people
- A busy and constantly evolving environment
- Dedication to our craft
Chef de Partie & Sous Chef
Hogget Kitchen is an Australian Good Food Guide One Chefs hat restaurant located in Warragul, Gippsland 90 minutes east of Melbourne on the grounds of Wild Dog Winery, Chef Trevor Perkins and vintners William Downie and Patrick Sullivan - both seasoned pros in their own right have ticked all of the vine dining boxes.
Kitchen Staff: Senior Sous, Chef de Parties and Commis.
Bar Margaux is a bar and brasserie serving classic French food, cocktails and wine until late. We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded kitchen staff to join our team.
- Small, busy, dynamic team
- Work with exceptional produce and high standards
- Generous Staff Benefits
COOKS & CHEFS
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a wine focused restaurant and bar offering a unique European experience in the heart of the bayside suburbs. We are looking to expand our kitchen team - seeking experienced cooks and qualified chefs who can help lead our small and tight-knit team in creating and delivery a consistent, simple and well executed menu.
- Be a part of a new and growing team
- Grow and learn within a supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative expression
Atlas Dining opened its doors four years ago with a concept inspired from head chef Charlie Carrington's travels and that made stood out from the rest of the market- every four months it's cuisine changes, we are now looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next journey. We are looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next culinary journey
Junior Sous Chef
We are growing our team and looking for an experienced chef to fill an important new role as Junior Sous.
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment with an intimate team who are passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Learn Japanese cuisine from a Head Chef with over 20 years experience
- Be apart of a team committed to evolving and optimising practises to minimise environmental impact and enhance a culture of conscious business
Commis Chefs Wanted
Poodle Bar & Bistro
At Poodle Bar & Bistro we are looking for passionate Commis Chefs to join our small kitchen team. We are on the hunt for driven individuals with a passion for cooking with the best produce. Reinventing old world classics like Prawn Cocktails, Vol-au-vants and Large dry aged Steaks with Prawn butter
- Fun atmosphere and faced paced work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Inner city suburb, well serviced by transport
Park Street Pasta & Wine
We are on the hunt for a passionate and talented Sous Chef to join our team!
- Attractive salary + great tips + bonuses + super + over time (salary negotiable for the right person)
- Flexible roster with excellent work life balance
- Opportunity for career growth & development