Sous Chef -Corporate Catering - North Melbourne
I Need A Chef
One of Melbourne's most prestigious corporate and event catering companies are looking for a Sous Chef to assist their Executive Chef with its continued growth.
- Predominately Monday - Friday
- Work with a passionate and creative team
- Genuine long term potential and development
Breakfast Chef / Sous Chef
Ampersand Coffee and Food
Want to get creative and work with a fun team?
Ampersand Coffee and Food is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sous Chef to join our small but growing kitchen. Great conditions, flexibility and scope to showcase your talent.
- Focus on seasonal, humble and delicious food.
- Flexible roster, daytime hours, 4 day week.
- Community/local vibe. Easy going staff and friendly customers.
Chef de Partie
Brunetti is a local celebration of Italian Lifestyle and we are in search of a Chef de Partie that specialises in dough preparation to join our well established team.
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
Black Fox Bar and Dining NYC
We are putting together a team to execute a brand new project on 11th St and Broadway just south of Union Square opening June 2020. We are taking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced kitchen leaders.
- Build the kitchen of your dreams in the heart of New York City
- Work with like minded, professional Australian expats who love food and wine
- Create, deliver and execute seasonal inspired food that's fun to eat
Porgie & Mr Jones
Porgie and Mr Jones is a well reputed, energetic and exciting cafe / restaurant based in Hawthorn. An exciting opportunity currently exists for enthusiastic, experienced and passionate Cooks or Chefs to work and learn under our Head Chef and be part of this fantastic cafe to lead the Hawthorn scene.
- Genuine Love & Passion for food with a desire to succeed and be the best
- Determination and hard working
- Strong communication and team skills
THE BOATHOUSE GROUP | Chefs + Cooks
The Boathouse Group
The Boathouse Group has multiple waterside venues on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are currently seeking experienced chefs + cooks to join our team for an immediate start. This position is a full-time position, working 38 hours per week based in Palm Beach, Manly, Balmoral + Patonga
We are looking for a passionate, and creative Head Chef to lead our kitchen. An opportunity for the right candidate to be part of something that they can make their own, and be involved in the development of a new direction for the kitchen. We expect our team members to be extremely focused on delivering the best experience in the market place.
Port Melbourne Football Club
The Event Chef is responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional levels of food preparation and service in all relevant outlets of the Sandridge Event Centre and the Port Melbourne Football Club. This role oversees all the aspects relating to the kitchen operation and management.