We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Account Executive & Account Manager
onetwo agency is a boutique PR agency specialising in fashion, food, lifestyle, digital and events.The team is looking for a lifestyle PR Account Executive and Account Manager with two to three years experience to join their fast-paced atmosphere. Ideally the applicant will have an interest & knowledge within the media & PR industry.
- Managing & developing
- Be a part of a hardworking team
- Working on local & global brands launching nationwide
Wine Sales Professional
Fowles Wine, the winery behind Ladies who Shoot their Lunch, is seeking an experienced and customer centric sales professional with proven success in managing accounts in Melbourne's Bayside Area. We seek an individual who will help us grow our presence and sales, and help put Fowles on the map as one of Australia's finest cool climate producers.
- Work with a growing portfolio of award winning wines
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus structure
- Fully maintained company car and mobile phone
Apostrophe Copywriters is on the hunt for a Growth Strategist. You're curious, confident and you know a bunch about emerging markets and brands. You know how to spot a solid opportunity, as much as you know how to close a deal. In saying that, no one would ever call you a salesperson. You're far too likeable for that.
- Suitable for anyone who knows how to think strategically
- Profit share model ($50K-$135K)
- Work alongside award-winning copywriters
Production Co-Ordinator / Account Manager
Hulls Recruiting Services
Working closely with a flagship client, you will become a very important cog in a well-oiled machine; ensuring expectations are both met and exceeded.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Active print production & client service involvement
- Base Salary circa $75k + Super
Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator - Wine Events
Revel are looking for a creative and inspired marketing sidekick with expertise in the digital space to join us in this unique role, supporting our marketing team as well as driving our internal events!
- Drink wine, love food?
- Are you a social media junkie who loves interacting with people online and IRL?
- You're half-way (probably more in fact!) to your dream job. Read on!
Entry Level Real Estate Agent/Office Support
We are a well-established growing fully furnished accommodation company offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a real estate Agent/Office support. Job based in Caulfield and the South-Eastern suburbs!
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to enter a fast-paced sales environment, broaden their industry network and make their mark by generating new business and leveraging existing relationships.
- You will be surrounded by a team of creative, passionate people
- Situated in Broadsheet's warehouse office in the heart of Fitzroy
- Great office culture – Friday drinks, tastings and more