We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Mid-Level Graphic Designer
A rare opportunity to work in the sports and entertainment industry in a secure and rewarding environment.
- Opportunity to show your creative passion.
- Progressive and creative culture fuelled by a love of sport.
- Work to provide true end to end creative solutions.
Graphic Designer - Junior-Mid Weight
Handpicked Wines is seeking a talented designer to join our growing and creative wine business in Sydney CBD.The ideal candidate will have a good work ethic, be a team player and be ready to work on a wide variety of marketing campaigns and materials.
- Develop creative across packaging, branding, print, digital, activations and UI/UX design
- A dynamic work environment, playing a pivotal role in the growth of the brand aesthetic
- Wine education - wine tastings anyone?
Online Customer Service / Mac Operator - with Lasers
Online Laser Cutting
We're searching for an awesome customer service person with great Adobe illustrator skills who loves making stuff!!
- Customer service without answering phones
- Busy workplace with free pug hugs
- Did we mention working with Lasers?
Interior floorplan draftsperson - Real Estate and Interior Design
Perfect for architecture and interior design students, this freelance role consists of visiting properties within Sydney and accurately measuring and sketching the property onsite to a premium standard.
- Travel around Sydney sketching the floorplans of incredible properties and architecture
- Flexible days and hours
- Join a boutique agency that is currently growing and expanding
You are a great Sr. Art Director & Sr. Designer that can manage people.
You would love an opportunity as a Design Director.
You thrive on the intersection of art, design, fashion and technology.
You have many other unexpected qualities.
We are Space Between and looking for you.
Tjungu Palya Aboriginal Art Centre Studio Manager
The role of the Studio Manager is the management of the Art Centre Studio; including arts and artist support, Art Centre administration support, Art Centre marketing and project support as instructed by the Art Centre Manager. You may be required to travel to regional meetings and interstate supporting the artists to attend Industry events
- Work in one of Australia's most dynamic Aboriginal art studios
- $60,000-65,000 per annum (cash component) plus other competitive allowances and entitlements
- Experience life in a remote Aboriginal Community in South Australia
Blackmilk Interior Design
Blackmilk Interior Design is a small practice specializing in the design and delivery of hospitality, retail and residential projects. Our upcoming projects are diverse and exciting. We are looking for someone with a 'can do attitude' that is comfortable in a fun and busy office environment.