Sous / Head Chef
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in cafe & event operations with the ambition to lead the team within approximately six months. The successful applicant will lead a team of professionals, delivering a seasonal & sustainable menu within a business committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available
Take control of the launch of a brand new hospitality concept and run it like your own business.
- Get involved in the launch of a brand new hospitality concept from Jerry Mai
- Incredible opportunity for hospitality professionals wanting to work closer to home
- Bring all your knowledge and manage a venue in the way that you know best
Head Chef 5 day role seaside dining new daytime restaurant northern beaches
Dunes Palm Beach
Swap your morning commute for a morning surf and relocate to the northern beaches living and working in Palm Beach NSW
- Day time role
- Just off the sand Palm Beach NSW
- Brand new restaurant to make your mark in the industry
The Advocate 3103
The Advocate is a bespoke restaurant & cocktail bar that is founded, designed and decorated by Melbourne's leading interior designer Jane Gorman. We aim to bring the luxurious international standard of design to Melbourne paired with a high quality international culinary inspired tapas menu.
- Creative freedom in crafting unique menu items.
- High quality training provided by management.
- Generous hourly rate and tips.
Front of House Professional
Armadale's plush and bespoke wine bar, 'Le Plonc' at James Said, seeks a savvy and outgoing professional with a penchant for charming guests to join its front of house team. If you are interested in a rare position working for an international hospitality brand in Melbourne, then we would love to hear from you.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
Full time Pizza Maker
Sal's Authentic New York Pizza
Looking for a full time pizza maker to join our team. Pizza making experience is not required, as we will train how to make Authentic New York pizza - however a great attitude, willingness to learn and a commitment to the position is a must!
- Join a new and expanding business
- Train under the 'son of Sal'
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced chef to join our team at The Moat which is below the Wheeler Centre in Melbourne's iconic State Library. We have a very good reputation and have been trading for close to eight years. We have many long standing staff members and are looking for someone that likes stability and enjoys feeding people.
- - Work with a strong, long term , supportive team
- - Creative and innovative menu
- - Unique and exciting cultural hub