Full Time / Part Time Kitchen Staff
Pizza Religion is looking for motivated and enthusiastic kitchen staff to join our ever-growing team.
- A great environment for a dynamic and driven person to advance their skills
- Experience preferred but not essential - training on job offered
- Ability to grow in an expanding business
We are now on the lookout for talented Sous Chefs to join the team. Be part of one of the newest additions to the Melbourne food scene that has already been featured in Broadsheet and Good Food as one of Melbourne's top restaurant and cafes.
- Be part of something new and exciting in the food scene
- Fun, dynamic and busy team environment
- Personal and long-term career development opportunities.
Square Meal co
We are an exciting recently opened cafe in Moorabbin, and we're looking for staff that can multi-task the counter-barista role.At SQUARE MEAL Co we pride ourselves on serving delicious healthy and creative food for breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday only (7am-3pm).
- Monday to Friday - daytime only
We're now recruiting for an experienced and passionate supervisor to join our talented team on a full time basis, could this be you? Are you ready to make your mark as you bring your own flair and ideas to our service?
- Excellent employee benefits
- Career opportunities
- Dynamic new venue
Restaurant Manager - Full Time
We are currently seeking a full time Restaurant Manager who is diligent, eager and has great attention to detail. This role will see you joining an exciting work environment alongside leading and upholding a small but vibrant team.
- Supportive and friendly team environment with a set weekly roster
- Opportunity for future growth within the business, as we open a second location in 2018
- Easy access with public transport (86 tram)
This role is creative, exciting, and has real impact. Lead chocolatier creating and making unique and delicious chocolate in a great team that's growing fast.
- Exciting role for fast growing premium chocolate brand
- Truly creative & challenging in a supportive team
- A friendly, inclusive & fast paced work environment with positive social impact
We are seeking a person who has the ability to run our busy floor with charm and efficiency. Is hands on with a great attention for detail. Who is be able to co-ordinate all the operational components of our busy bar and restaurant.
- Small intimate team
- Unique literary and arts hub.
- No working on Sundays or Public holidays
Sandwich Maker Required *Full Time*
Bourke & Wills
Bourke & Wills requires a FOH sandwich maker to join our new cafe (Opening October 10th). You will be helping with catering, the sandwich display and more importantly making a killer Ham & Cheese sandwich and know how to perfect that dreaded vegemite toastie.
Experienced Hospitality Pros-Cooks- Chefs - KItchen Hands
We're upping the offering of our Melbourne stores. After a successful rollout in Sydney our brand new -chef-designed- menu, as well as a switch to table service FoH model, will be happening across the new year. We're looking for seasoned pros to train and develop our existing teams.
- Fantastic opportunities for rapid career progression.
- Interstate growth.
- Work with a fantastic young team.
If you are a leader, passionate about Italian cuisine and have the ability to demonstrate it through your career highlights, this the role you've been waiting for. Build your own team and establish your reputation as one of Melbourne's best. Spinetoli is looking to bring back simple, yet modern and elegant cuisine to Melbourne.
- Build an exceptional Team
- Renumeration in line with your success
- Flexible working hours provided
Chef/ Cooks/ Apprentices
Point Leo Estate
Pt Leo Estate is looking for enthusiastic and committed chefs of all levels who are looking to take that next step in their career.
- Work and live on the beautiful Mornignton Peninsula
- Work with local produce and meet local suppliers
- Work accross three levels of dining, casual, terrace and fine
Hello Auntie is a contemporary Vietnamese restaurant that has established itself as a leader in the Sydney dining scene through bringing exciting fusion Vietnamese cuisine through uniting various flavour profiles and techniques from our own personal experiences. We're searching for an experienced and passionate supervisor to join out team!