Our restaurant is like a stage where each of us plays a role like an actor. Our chefs prepare the food whole-heartedly to ensure each dish is perfect. From cooking to serving, every move is choreographed to perfect time, even down to the moment when we bid a customer goodbye.
- Management of the kitchen integrity while upholding brand standards
- Crafting our world famous ramen and a la carte dishes
- Career opportunities available within an ever-expanding global company
Cocktail Bartenders | Misfits Bar & Dining
Misfits Bar & Dining
Misfits is a brand new, edgy bar that has just opened in Redfern and is currently looking for an experienced Cocktail Bartender to join the team!
- Amazing company culture
- Fun working environment
- Generous discounts across all W. Short Hotel Group venues
With the opening of our new store in Hawthorn, we're looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team and be the driving force behind the success of the business!
- Be part of the excitement of launching our new store
- Oversee management of the store and staff
- Ongoing development and career opportunities in a growing business!
Damm Fine Food Group
Damm Fine Food is on the hunt for a vibrant, creative and seriously passionate Event Manager to work within our Catering and Major Events team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self motivated event manager to broaden their career and join one of Melbourne's most successful catering company.
No35 Restaurant Supervisor
No35 - Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
No35 is an award winning restaurant, most recently awarded 'Deluxe Restaurant of the Year' at the 2017 Tourism Accommodation Australia (Victoria) Awards For Excellence. The opportunity exists for a dynamic and professional Restaurant Supervisor to assist in leading a team of professionals in a modern restaurant serving great food.
- Lead, mentor and train the No35 Food and Beverage team, ensuring a fun and energetic working environment
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with day to day operations in No35
- Ensure the strategies are in place to allow for efficient and effective staffing of the department to achieve financial and service quality targets
Barista / Supervisor
With an exciting growth in our business, we are about to open our newest store in Hawthorn and looking for a Barista to join our team (who could also be a Supervisor!)
- Work in a world renowed business
- Be part of a friendly, highly energetic team
- Ongoing development and opportunities
Sous Chef | Italian Osteria
A Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef running the kitchen, with a minimum 3 years experience in Italian restaurants. Must have previous experience is the same role or as senior CDP.
- Take the next step to a long and happy career
- A privately-owned venue where you can showcase your talent
- Be creative in a positive environment
Chef de Partie + Commis Chef | Full time
Hellenic Republic Kew has multiple opportunities for Chefs at CDP & Commis level....exceptional work/life balance, career progression, exciting business growth ahead with new restaurants opening - what more could you want!?
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Beautiful food - busy restaurant - excellent leaders!
- Growing brand, multiple career opportunities
Functions and Events Manager
True South Black Rock is on the search for a dedicated and passionate Functions Manager to join the team heading into peak event season.
- Huge variety of Events and Functions to keep you on your toes
- Working with one of Melbourne's largest hospitality groups
- Constant personal development and in-house training
Kitchen Manager | Assistant Business Manager
Chefs and Kitchen Managers looking to grow your operational management capabilities - check this out! Assistant Business Manager positions - Sydney
- Exceptional opportunity for Kitchen Managers to move into broader Business Manager role
- Excellent career growth opportunities nationwide
- High profile and fun loving brand
Trunk Bar & Restaurant
Every year is bigger, busier and full of fun with the Trunk family. Trunk is looking for bright and talented staff to join our expanding floor team. Casual & Full-Time positions available. Experience Required.
- FLEXIBLE ROSTER WITH DAYS OFF IN A ROW
- GREAT TIPS AND WEEKEND PENALTY RATE
- PERSONNAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITY