Our award winning boutique Winery is seeking a highly motivated and skilled qualified chef to join our busy kitchen team. The role offers fantastic work/life balance, working day shifts and evening function work when required, as well as giving you the opportunity to work in a beautiful, picturesque location just 20 minutes from Melbourne
- Award winning Boutique winery 20 Minutes from City
- Mostly day shifts
- Work with a great strong team
Chef & front of house staff required
Proper & Son
An opportunity exists for a chef and waitstaff to be part of a passionate team at a reputable South Melbourne cafe. Our focus is on seasonal market produce forming a fresh menu that's backed by fantastic coffee and table service. The ideal candidates will have proven experience, a friendly demeaner and the ability to work in a small team.
Chef / Cook
We're on the lookout for highly motivated, creative and skilful individual that strives for fresh and inventive food.With a change in season, this is your perfect opportunity to come in and create a new menu, incorporating fresh quality produce.
- Flexible Roster
- Create your own food mark
Join the leadership team at Cumulus Inc, Melbourne's iconic all day eatery. Experience the benefits of working within the Andrew McConnell group where a flexible roster and outstanding training and on-going career development are waiting for you.
- One hat restaurant
- Work/life balance
- Career development training
Chefs & Experienced Kitchen Hands Required
Boca Del Sur
Busy tapas restaurant in Bayside, Melbourne is seeking creative and passionate Chefs and Kitchen Hands to join their back of house team. Genuine opportunity for growth and advancement in this expanding business. Experience working in a fast paced kitchen is essential.
The Craft & Co
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Food and Beverage Team Leader to join our team, to train, lead and inspire our FOH team members.
- Multi-faceted hospitality venue in Melbourne
- Includes evenings and weekend work
- Fun working environment and opportunity for cross skilling
This role is for an experienced, qualified Sous Chef to work in our well-equipped catering kitchen in North Fitzroy. The Sous Chef will work with vegetarian food from many and varied cultures. The role requires patience, passion, good organisational skills and a cheerful demeanour.
Kitchen Staff & Sandwich Hands
EARL is Melbourne's premium quick-service sandwich, salad & coffee destination, operating at seven (soon to be eight) venues in the CBD. Due to internal promotions and our new store opening soon, we are hiring full-time kitchen staff.
- Delicious, nutritious, real food that you’ll really want to eat
- CBD location, Monday - Friday roster
- Great career opportunities to grow within a dynamic company
Pidapipo is a business built on great values. The business is growing and we are looking for strong leaders to assist and enhance that growth. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of running the store. During your time you will develop you own leadership and Management skills.
- Strong brand with rapid growth plans
- Great culture
- Focus on personal development
Cobb Lane Bakery
Cobb Lane now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join our enthusiastic, professional cafe team.
- Passionate, strong and professional team to work with
- Creative British-influenced menu showcasing quality seasonal produce
- Opportunity to develop your career and grow with an expanding business
Entrecote City in Alfred Place needs a Barista for our fast-paced takeaway coffee window. We are looking for a reliable Barista experienced in serving great coffee at high volume who is available for an immediate start. Join our friendly team of like-minded, passionate and professional front of house crew. This role is 30-35 hours a week.
- Great hours - no nights or weekends
- Work with a professional, established team
- Busy CBD location, minimum of 16 kilos a day