Back of House Opportunities
Chin Chin Sydney
Chin Chin is coming to Sydney and we are looking for passionate and experienced Chefs to join the Back of House opening team. The successful candidates must be experienced in their field, highly motivated, passionate in the culinary industry and committed to excellence.
- Sydney's biggest restaurant opening in 2017
- Join the pre-opening team
- Great work culture
Chefs - Chef de Partie/Demi/Commis Chef
We are looking for motivated chefs to join the Bistro kitchen team, with previous experience in a quality dining environment, who have an understanding of, and respect for quality food and produce.
- Goal driven learning and career development
- A committed team of exciting professional chefs
- A supportive environment encouraging team input
Chef de Partie and Commis Chef
Mr. Miyagi is looking for a dedicated and passionate Chefs. If you possess enthusiasm, great knife skills and a fantastic work ethic apply now!
- Highly regarded & reputable restaurant, working with a team of experienced chefs
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in a pan Asian menu
- Training and mentoring to increase your skills
Wilson & Market
EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT MANAGER TO LAUNCH WILSON & MARKET LUXE BRASSERIES Exciting wine focused farm to table restaurant & bar will open in May trading 5 nights this unique venue will provide a excellent salary & career growth & opportunity to run one of Melbourne's best new venues. An outstanding location, wonderful food, incredible support.
- Top salaries & premium casual rates
- Straight shifts, structured hours, work life balance - 5 day week
- Strong professional development, training & career progression
Experienced Wait staff (Fulltime and Casual Hours)
Ever dreamed of making a tree change but still being within close proximity to Melbourne ? Source Dining in Kyneton is seeking a full time experienced front of house person to join our hospitality team. Casual hours are also available.
- Great work/life balance - 4 nights off/3 nights on a week
- Living in a vibrant community, working with a great team and local produce
- Working in a regional hatted restaurant with an award winning wine list
Cornerstone & Co
We are in search of a Sous Chef to assist our head chef in the operation of a vibrant cafe in one of Melbourne's bayside suburbs. The successful applicant will be second in charge of the kitchen and be responsible for assisting in the coordinating of the kitchen staff and successful operation of the kitchen.
Palate Prahran are looking for an experienced and driven Venue Manager for a full time role. Located on popular Greville Street and with a focus on healthy but delicious food we require a passionate and motivated person to lead and drive the team.
- Ability to take the reins of an established business
- Supportive Hospitality group to foster both business & personal growth
- Daytimes only including weekends
Rapha's soon to open Melbourne Clubhouse, located in one of Melbourne's picturesque laneways is seeking an experienced full time barista. With the opportunity to work on brand new equipment with some of Melbourne's most renowned roasters, this is a unique role in a prestigious global company that is quickly growing.
Chef de Partie-MoVida Aqui
MoVida Aqui is our big space by the dome of the Supreme Court located at 500 Bourke Street and is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner and Saturday nights for dinner only.This is a unique and exciting opportunity to re-charge your career in a fantastic restaurant with leading Australian chefs and mentors.
We require an experienced Barista Part Time help us maintain and grow our business. Must have Speciality Coffee experience and knowledge of of alternative brewing methods. Must have a can do attitude, and enjoy a challenge. Supportive environment and working with the best machinery and product.
- First class machinery and coffee.
- Great conditions and hours
- Be part of a new and exciting business
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Bellota Wine Bar
We are looking for an up-and-coming food and beverage professional to join our team. You'll work closely with the Manager, covering in their absence all aspects of the business as well as develop working relationships with other departments such as the Kitchen, Wine Store, and Accounting.
- Amazing team and challenges
- Producer visits - both domestic and international
- Discounts on dining and wine
Seeking an experienced Artisan Baker for a brand new bakery in the heart of Healesville in the Yarra Valley (1 hour east of Melbourne)
- A BRAND NEW PURPOSE BUILT BAKERY OPENING IN MAY CREATING ARTISAN BREADS & PASTRIES
- YOU WILL BE JOINING A SMALL AND PASSIONATE TEAM OF BAKERS, BARISTAS AND FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
- CONSISTENT ROSTER AND ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT