Head Chef & Catering Operations Manager
Free to Feed
Free to Feed is recruiting for a passionate & skilled Head Chef to lead the creation of truly authentic and remarkable food and events. Oversee the management, production and operations with a tight kitchen team and a talented team of refugee cooks. An opportunity to grow outside of the kitchen!
- Make a positive community impact and change people's lives
- Grow outside of the kitchen in operations and business development
- Lead and develop your own kitchen team
Nudge Nudge is a new addition to trendy Greville Street, and we are on the hunt for an experienced Restaurant Manager.
- Lead from the front - this is a hands on management role, you will be the face of Nudge Nudge
- Work with a small, fun and friendly team of hospitality professionals
- Brand new venue in cosmopolitan Greville Street
Restaurant Manager - Anglesea, Great Ocean Road
Are you an experienced hospitality professional with a great work ethic & positive attitude? CAPTAIN MOONLITE, Anglesea is seeking a dynamic Restaurant Manager. Ultimate location with one of the best ocean views in Victoria you will have the opportunity to take charge of our young team & further your skills in a hatted venue.
- Management and development of young team
- Take charge of the daily operations and training
- Amazing location with 180 degree views of the ocean
Restaurant / Venue Manager
Armadale's bespoke restaurant and wine bar, 'Le Plonc', seeks a savvy and hospitable professional with a knack for creativity and problem solving to manage its front of house team. If you are interested in a rare position working for an international hospitality brand in Melbourne, then we would love to hear from you.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Implement systems and procedures
- Manage corporate events and private parties
Mac Forbes’ Graceburn Wine Room
Graceburn Wine Room is seeking a dynamic wine bar manager. Hospitality and wine experience crucial. This role is a combination of working on the floor offering outstanding customer service as well as time allocated to the management responsibilities.
- Managing both our wine room/cellar door operation as well as our weekend Bistro
- responsible for developing and maintaining a dynamic wine program
- Be a part of a fun larger wine business providing opportunity to work across other parts of the business.
Front of House Food & Beverage Attendants - Events
food&desire are looking for energetic, hospitality legends to join our front of house team for the upcoming season and beyond!
- Flexible work hours
- Work at amazing major events such as Australian Grand Prix and Spring Racing Carnival
- Good vibes and compeitive pay rates
A typical Spaces personality is someone who is able to transmit energy to our community: a sparkling, enthusiastic, proactive person with a smile who feels connected with Spaces and goes the extra mile.
- We offer creative working environments;
- A chance to lead and be part of the worlds biggest workspace revolution;
- Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success.
Sous Chef & Chef de Partie
Armadale's plush and bespoke restaurant and wine bar, 'Le Plonc', seeks ambitious and passionate chefs to join its growing team. If you are interested in a rare position working for an international hospitality brand in Melbourne, then we would love to hear from you.
- Work as part of a small, supportive team
- Work for an international brand
- Significant opportunities for growth
Front of House
Mexican Street Food by Little Flock
Little Flock is looking to grow our team in Westgarth with people that are passionate about great food and customer service. We're looking for experienced Front of House/Section Waitstaff for shifts Friday & Saturday nights.
- Passionate team with a focus on quality produce and service.
- Award wages
- Friday-Saturday evening shifts available