Front of House Manager
Half Acre is looking for a full-time Front of House Manager to help lead a passionate and dedicated team. Our 120 seat restaurant provides a unique indoor/outdoor environment with a wood-fired oven, charcoal grill and open kitchen. We serve lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday.
General Manager of a premium restaurant and bar in a prime waterfront location in Hobart
- Manager of a successful venue with 5 years trading
- Develop a team of professionals for the bar, wine and front of house to support the Executive Chef
- Work with established team of Finance, HR and marketing to build the business to the next stage following refurbishment
The Darling Group owns & operates some of Melbourne's favourite venues. We have aspirations of growth & seek an experienced Sous Chef to join our Night and Events team for our Higher Ground venue in the CBD.
- Great work / life balance
- 42 - 45 hour working week (Tuesday - Saturday)
- No spilt shifts or doubles
We're hiring a General Manager to take a hands-on management role, overseeing our day-to-day operations, ensuring our customers and members are properly supported, and leading our roastery team.
- A varied and evolving set of responsibilities
- Opportunities to help shape and direct the business
- A competitive salary and a great team