Barista - Experienced
We are looking for an experienced barista capable of delivering under pressure. You will thrive in a busy, high volume environment while consistently delivering the attention to detail that our customers demand. You will take immense pride in your work and enjoy building personal relationships with our customers.
- Small team
- Great location
Head, Sous, or Senior Chef level - Full Time
Are you a passionate and experienced Chef sick of working nights but still want a challenging role in a reputable establishment? Baba Sus is now looking for a experienced Senior Chef to lead a small team of 3.Due to our rapid growth over the last 3 years, we are now in need for someone that can maintain the standards/take it to the next level.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Waiter and Sommelier to join our team. Work alongside a passion driven, professional team who LOVE customers.
- Located only 10 minutes from the CBD, just past the bohemian enclave of Melbourne’s famous ‘Brunswick Street’ precinct.
- Ample parking and a tram stop out the front.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available, offering a rotating roster with flexibility.
An exciting opportunity is available to work alongside, young gun Buddha Lo as he brings his Modern Dining style to 2 Chef Hats Matteo's in North Fitzroy.
- Must be able to lead the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Bounce idea's off the Head chef
- Must aspire to want the top job themself!
Bar Manager & Day Floor Supervisor Positions
Church and Kingston
We have an exciting new venue opening in Richmond. Be part of the opening team and learn from international chefs Jeremy & Christopher Sutphin (FOG restaurant, Le bon Ton & Long Horn Saloon) & owner Sam Frantzeskos.
- Be a part of a new and vibrant team in Richmond
- Flexible hours & great working conditions
- Great location
Cafe Manager - STREAT (Melbourne Central)
STREAT is recruiting for a management position at our busiest site.We need someone with management experience and specialty coffee skills to match.This is a chance to continue your passion for coffee and hospitality whilst creating purpose in what you do.
- Management and development of your team in a high volume site.
- Training opportunity for the stars of tomorrow.
- Multi-site social enterprise that "Tastes good. Does good."
Commis, Apprentice and Breakfast Chefs
Church and Kingston
We have an exciting new restaurant opening in early November in a freshly renovated Richmond location.
- Work under the guidance of Head Chefs Jeremy & Christopher Sutphin (FOG, Le Bon Ton & Long Horn Saloon)
- Great working conditions and pay
- A variety of hours are available
Restaurant Relations Manager
"I love OpenTable!" That's what we hear when people find out where we work. And guess what? We love OpenTable too. We love connecting diners with restaurants - and our enthusiastic team of over 1000 colleagues has made OpenTable the worlds most popular online reservation service and a leading provider of hospitality solutions for restaurants.
- Internationally Loved Brand
Sandwich Maker Required *Full Time*
Bourke & Wills
Bourke & Wills requires a FOH sandwich maker to join our new cafe (Opening October 10th). You will be helping with catering, the sandwich display and more importantly making a killer Ham & Cheese sandwich and know how to perfect that dreaded vegemite toastie.
Bar Staff Wanted: Midnight Oil Concerts
GOJO Event Management
GOJO Event Management are currently seeking experienced bar staff to work at upcoming outdoor music concerts in Sydney.We have work available for the following events:Saturday 11 November 2017 and Friday 17 November Midnight OilThe Domain, SydneyWe have a number of events next year, further opportunities are available.