Stray Neighbour Eatery & Bar
Stray Neighbour is a vibrant and popular venue located in the heart of Preston, Melbourne. We pride ourselves on offering a unique and welcoming space where locals and visitors can come together to enjoy great food, drinks, and entertainment. We are looking for an energetic CDP to join our team, someone who is a keen to grow within the role.
- Progressive established business in the rapidly growing north.
- Opportunity to grow within the business
- Generous staff discounts
Bar Margaux, is on the hunt for a Restaurant Manager who is oozing energy, loves a bit of sophistication and has the appetite to create an intoxicating experience from the dinner table to the bar and into the early hours.
- CBD Local
- Dynamic in-house training program and opportunities for career growth
- Generous staff discounts
Ice Cream Maker, Brunswick
BILLY VAN CREAMY
If you or someone you know loves high quality natural products, has sustainable values and wants to be part of our local community we'd love to chat!
We're looking for an ice cream making hero who also loves chatting with customers.
- Opportunity to feed into the creative side of BVC. Create beautiful small batch products based on your own ideas
DING! Service Please! Calling all Waiters!
Poodle Bar & Bistro
Poodle Bar & Bistro are looking for their next top dog waiters.
- Work as part of the team in one of the hottest restaurants on busy Gertrude street Fitzroy
- Upgrade your skills with an abundance of training opportunities
- Work alongside talented leaders of the industry who are committed to watching and helping you grow within an ever developing business
Euro Patisserie Armadale is a French inspired patisserie in the heart of Armadale VIC. We specialise and perfecting the finest pastries, cakes, rolls/warps, meat pies, pasties and sausages rolls.
- $85-100k SALARY PACKAGE available
- Develop and assist with new recipes
- 6 days per week
Sense Of Self (SOS)
Located in Collingwood, Melbourne, Sense Of Self (SOS) is a contemporary bathhouse and spa with beautiful design, a big mission, and world-class customer service at its core. As Venue Manager you'll have the chance to make a significant impact, driving operational excellence and shaping the direction of our team.
- Join SOS & grow with one of Australia's most progressive wellbeing companies as a Venue Manager
- Ongoing coaching in leadership, people management, operations and communications
- Unlimited weekday bathhouse access
Specialty Coffee Barista
Dukes Coffee is looking for an experienced coffee professional to join our Sydney team.
- The opportunity to work with some exceptional, organically grown, and sustainable coffees.
- Being part of an organisation which seeks to lead on environmental and sustainability credentials
- A place on a high performing and tight knit team, flying the flag for Dukes in Sydney.
Dingo Ate My Taco
FULL TIME LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR. We are an established and rapidly growing venue in Melbourne and Collingwood. Room to grow for the right candidate. If you're high energy, can drive a manual, have a flexible schedule and love tacos this might be the job for you. This is an in-person position (cannot be remote).
- Room to grow and move up with a fast growing business
- Free tacos
- Flexible schedule
Wedding & Event Supervisor - Yarra Valley
Harriett at Hubert Estate
Seeking enthusiastic and experienced Event Supervisor / Duty Manager to join The Harriett Events team at beautiful Hubert Estate in the Yarra Valley.
- Work in a beautiful new event space in the picturesque Yarra Valley
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Free on-site parking and staff discounts across our associated businesses
Front of House/Venue Manager
Yoku Ono Ramen and Sake Bar
We are looking for a hands on, motivated and energised individual who's ready to manage and build on our awesome team. We love to create a fun environment here at Yoku Ono and work hard to maintain a unique and casual dining experience for our all of guests. Prior venue managing or supervisory experience needed.
- Hours are flexible, with no late finishes or early starts
- There is certainly room for growth with a potential at expanding to a second site.
- Creative opportunities as well
The crew behind locally loved venues such as Pillar of Salt, Square and Compass Cafe & Vacation Cafe has an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to take our Brunswick Cafe to new heights.
- • Fantastic working environment, and reasonable working hours
- • Opportunities to expand and fulfill personal goals, and creativity with menu and new dishes
- • Very supportive existing management and an existing dedicated kitchen team
Ronnie's is looking for an experienced, dedicated, reliable and motivated Head Chef to join their amazing culinary team, with solid skills and the ability to handle high volume service. We're seeking a Head Chef, who is looking to lead our team, develop further in their career, and grow with our team and the business.
- Supportive and creative environment with room for you to add your personal touch
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Closed on Sundays!