Fowles Wines is known for crafting some of Australia's finest cool-climate wines, won countless medals and trophies and was named a 'Winery to Watch' by Wine Spectator in the USA. Join the team in a long-term Head Chef role!
- Sociable hours
- Long-term role with a chance to lead and grow with a great team
- Tight-knit country community outside the city rush
Front of house staff
Conlan's Wine Store
Do you have a love for food & wine, enjoy a fast paced professional team environment?We are looking for experience front of house staff to join our team at Conlan's Wine Store.
- Do you thrive on chatting to new people everyday?
- One going training and support from our two sister restaurants
- Work life balance in a stunning seaside town
A busy little Japanese bar/restaurant in Yarraville looking for a bright & knowledgable person who loves Japanese food & drinks as much as we do, to run the day to day shop operations. 5 day work week - Tuesday to Saturday giving you 2 normal days off a week. Very rare indeed.
We are an iconic Fitzroy pub seeking a skilled and passionate waiter. Our menu is comfort pub grub at its best and we're after someone who can serve customers in an informed and upbeat way. This role suits an experienced waiter as a casual with a view to a full time position as Restaurant Manager.
- Dynamic team and experienced operators
- Friendly and supportive environment
- A roster supporting a work/life balance
Front of House Manager
Via Porta Eatery Deli
Via Porta eatery-deli opened its doors in July 2019 offering a wide array of dine-in, take home and deli items. This position will suit a self-motivated, confident individual who takes pride in customer service. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can work unsupervised and lead a dynamic team.
- Manage and lead the Front of House team at Via Porta
- Career growth
- On going support from Director's
Front Of House
Ok Billy Souvlaki Bar
We are looking for experience FOH experienced, well- presented bar staff for immediate start.The applicant must be fluent in English and available to work on weekends.Must have at least two years of experience in hospitality.Please forward your resume if you are genuinely interested.
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in delivering cafe service. Sibling is an award winning social enterprise with a focus on social & sustainable values, committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes. Nominated for 2019 & 2020 Timout Awards.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available