Moon Dog World
Moon Dog World in Preston are seeking Duty Managers for our soon to open 700+ person venue and brewery. We are looking for suitably skilled applicants to join the Moon Dog family in what will be a fun and fast paced working environment.
- Make your stamp on a new venue
- Ongoing beer and product training
- Fun and inclusive working environment
Reservations & Events Coordinator
An integral position in a dynamic Andrew McConnell venue will see your end-to-end execution of events and guest experience management contribute to the continued success of Supernormal.
- Specialist position in the behind-the-scenes operation of one of Melbourne’s most iconic restaurants
- A growing events business with real opportunity for you to expand upon your event coordination experience
- Fast paced environment which is both motivating and inspiring
Experienced Waitstaff: Baby Pizza
Producing some of the best Italian in East Melbourne, Baby now needs some superstars to help deliver the quality service our guests know and love!
- Must be available 25th of September for Recruitment Day
- Immediate start available
- Excellent growth & development opportunities
New Inspired Mexican venue looking for an individual who is willing and ready to lead a team coming into summer. The right candidate will have previous experience as a head chef or a sous chef ready to take the next step. You don't need to have experience in cooking Mexican food except passion for. We will offer support to the right person.
- Be part of a creative new venue with a motivated and passionate team
- Full time & immediate start available
- Take that next step with a dynamic & inspired cuisine
Dessous is Melbourne's newest late night wine bar located on Flinders Lane and opening in three weeks. We are looking for a fun, passionate and creative Chef de Partie to truly own their section with a sharp eye for detail.
- Be a part of an exciting and growing company
- Career growth and development working with passionate Head Chef
- Competitive salary package
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced person to take the lead of our modern Italian eatery in the heart of Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn. We are seeking someone who was born for the hospitality industry with an authentic and personable service style to manage and be proud to work towards making our restaurant the premier eatery in Glenferrrie Road
- Team leader and face of venue
- Ability to implement your own ideas
- Great location
The Glass Den
The Glass Den in Coburg is seeking a passionate career hospitality professional who has a flare for customer service to come and lead our passionate team! If you are an exceptional organiser, can manage a large team and work well in a fast paced cafe, then we would love to hear from you!
- Managing a strong team
- Maintaining organisation and cohesion within the business
- Cultivating new projects and ideas
Commis Chef / 2nd year apprentice (full-time)
WILLOW Urban Retreat
Willow Urban Retreat is seeking a passionate Commis Chef /2nd year apprentice (full-time) for immediate start. This role is perfect if you are looking for an opportunity to expand your cooking ability and work in a dynamic and fun team environment.
- A creative and friendly environment to develop your cooking career
- In depth support, coaching and training
- Small & fun team
SECTION WAITER / WINE SALES MARION WINE
Marion Wine Bar
We are seeking a skilled wine professional, who is willing to learn while contributing their own knowledge to an established list of eclectic beverages. We are excited to offer a rare opportunity for someone with passion for this industry to embrace a role that can provide training, growth and personal development.
- A team that has enthusiasm and passion for the hospitality industry
- Flexible working hours and rosters that promote work/life balance
- Encouragement for creative input at all levels
North Port Hotel
We are looking for a person to fill the role of head chef in our kitchen.This role will suit somebody experienced or looking for that next step up.We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
- Good work/life balance.
- Good, Honest, Pub food
- Opportunity for creative menu direction
Front of House Professional
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar seeks an experienced and mature hospitality professional to join it's ranks. Career progression and management opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
The Advocate 3103
The Advocate is a bespoke restaurant & cocktail bar that is founded, designed and decorated by Melbourne's leading interior designer Jane Gorman. We aim to bring the luxurious international standard of design to Melbourne paired with a high quality modern Australian culinary inspired shared plates menu.
- Creative freedom to produce high quality Australian inspired culinary shared plates menu items; and
- Generous salary; and
- Supportive management to suit individual requirements.
BIMM Pty Ltd
Little Swallow Cafe is located in Piper Street Kyneton. Due to our popularity we have moved into a larger premises and we are now looking for an additional team member to join our kitchen team.
- Variable roster with weekends essential but not every weekend is required
- Join an existing team of 3 other experienced chefs
- Open breakfast and lunch 6 days a week
Sous Chef Full Time Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery is a small gin distillery, bar & restaurant, located in Bright NE Victoria offering a great work life balance. The restaurants menu is based around solid fuel cooking and the botanicals used in our gins.
- Live in Bright, surrounded by mountains full of adventure
- Four day roster
- Solid Fuel Cooking