Head Chef Busy CBD Cafe Mon-Fri
Double Envy Pty Ltd T/A Lt. Osteria
Lt. Osteria is looking for a Head Chef to join our kitchen team.Our mission is to provide an inner-city sanctuary, with light-filled open spaces, cascading green foliage & light timber interiors. Our menu is inspired by fresh Italian dishes and local seasonal produce. With a boutique wine list and coffee to match.
Seeking an experienced Artisan Baker for a brand new bakery in the heart of Healesville in the Yarra Valley (1 hour east of Melbourne)
- A BRAND NEW PURPOSE BUILT BAKERY OPENING IN MAY CREATING ARTISAN BREADS & PASTRIES
- YOU WILL BE JOINING A SMALL AND PASSIONATE TEAM OF BAKERS, BARISTAS AND FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
- CONSISTENT ROSTER AND ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT
Store Manager - Greenwood Plaza
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing experienced store manager to lead our Greenwood Plaza store to success.
- Be part of an exciting new fast growing food concept
- Full time, challenging and rewarding management role
- Career progression with a growing business
Barista All Rounder
Canteen Cafe at South Melbourne Market are currently seeking an Barista all rounder to join our friendly and busy team. Seeking an enthusiastic, experienced specialty coffee maker with the skills of milk texturing, latte art (basic) and dialling in a La Marzooco Machine. Hours Wednesday, Friday (flexible) and definitely Saturday and Sunday
Cook/ Second in command
Heresy is looking for a cook to join the team! Work with our Head Chef to produce great healthy meals and get creative with the menu as we grow.
- Autonomous position with great career growth
- Part time, morning hours in central location.
- Help develop menus and get creative in the kitchen
Hospitality All Rounders | Full & Part Time
EARL has a reputation as Melbourne's premium sandwich, salad and coffee group. We are looking for hospitality superstars that can multi-task across a range of kitchen and counter / barista roles within our organisation.
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Amazing career opportunities within a growing organisation
- Supportive team environment
Marion Wine Bar wants to work with you, bring your existing wine knowledge and grow with us as we expand our team. We're recruiting experienced waiters for a role with real growth and real benefits.
- Expand your existing wine knowledge
- Be paid above award wages
- Be an active part of a comprehensive training environment
Pastry Sous Chef
Cobb Lane Bakery
Cobb Lane now has an exciting opportunity for a full time Pastry Sous Chef to join our enthusiastic, professional pastry & bakery team producing an array of artisan cakes, pastries & breads for both our cafe and wholesale customers.
- Passionate, strong & professional team to work with
- Wide range of artisan products all produced in house
- Opportunity to develop your career and grow with an expanding business
Front of House Supervisors & Team Leaders
Food&Desire are experiencing some exciting growth and are seeking enthusiastic people who are passionate about the hospitality industry to join our awesome Senior Front of House Team!
- Work with an iconic Melbourne brand on an exciting range of events with high-end Clients
- Gain valuable industry experience and develop key leadership skills
- Be part of an incredible, professional and supportive front of house team!
Guest Relations and Restaurant Manager
Milk The Cow
Milk the Cow is a licensed fromagerie specialising in artisan cheese and boutique beverages paired with good, old-fashioned country style hospitality.We are seeking a talented and inspirational Guest Relations and Restaurant Manager to lead a team of passionate hospitality professionals.
Supervisor and Shop Assistant
Hello, we are Foxes Den. We are looking for energetic and dedicated Shop Assistant and Supervisors to join our stores in Richmond and Malvern.Do you have outstanding customer service and would like to given opportunities to develop your hospitality management skills? Then this job could get you there.
Full Time Chef
Mt View Hotel
The Mt View Hotel has a dedicated and stable kitchen team and is looking for a like-minded chef who will be creative, inspirational and dedicated to the ongoing growth and development of the kitchen.
- Great team culture
- Develop team-building and leadership
- Attractive rewards for the right candidate