Four Pillars Seasonal Event & Retail Staff
Four Pillars Gin
As Christmas approaches, we are hiring seasonal retail staff to host tastings and represent Four Pillars gin at the Giftorium in MYER Bourke St, Melbourne City, Chadstone & Sydney city. Positions will be available from late October/ early November through to the end of December 2019.
- Come and be a part of Four Pillars in MYER and share your love of all things gin this Christmas
- Potential for ongoing event ambassador work after the Christmas period
- Learn how to taste and talk about our range of craft gins
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Share your love for great coffee and people
- Be part of a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Take your coffee career to the next level
We have a unique opportunity for someone who is handy with tools, loves coffee, enjoys talking to customers and has strong communication skills.
- Use your problem-solving skills in this hands on role
- Join a team who are passionate about all things coffee!
- Work with a growing Global business
PART TIME PASTRY CHEF/ BAKER
Looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small team in producing some of Sydney's best cookies and other baked goods! Casual/ part time work approx 25 to 30 hours a week. Experience encouraged but not necessary - making - rolling/ baking -packaging
Centrally located in Crows Nest, days flexible, including weekends.
Pilu at Freshwater
Pilu at Freshwater is looking for hospitality professionals to join our talented and experienced team. Our restaurant showcases Sardinian cuisine and wines while enjoying an exceptional outlook over Freshwater Beach.
- Hands on training and development based on your interests and skills
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Flexible working roster
The Cottage Bar & Kitchen
As the Summer Months are creeping closer, we are looking to expand our Front-of-House Team at The Cottage Bar & Kitchen in Balmain! We are on the lookout for experienced Waitstaff & Bartenders who can rock a section, work within a team in a busy environment, and charm our customers.
- 25-35 Hours per week available
- Great casual rate + Tips
- Discounts across The Cottage & Sister Venue The Charleston
Shorties Bar & Dining
We're looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organise the kitchen's activities in our 80-seat venue. This is a hands-on role where you'll have full control of the kitchen's operations, including, but not limited to, menu design, preparation, service, quality control and cost control.
- Creative and hands-on role
- Intimate restaurant and bar venue
- Friendly team and great working environment
Front of House Manager
RaRa Redfern is looking for a Front of House legend who can manage a team of enthusiastic floor staff in one of Sydney's busiest ramen bars
- Have a genuine love for delivering high customer service experience
- Have proven success in working in fast paced hospitality role, minimum of 3 years experience
- Thrive on contributing to a small business and feel excited about contributing to its growth