Small Batch Roasting Co.
Do you know coffee? Do you burn to get amongst it and share the love? Melbourne's favourite coffee roaster, Small Batch, offers a genuine career opportunity for a coffee professional to join our team as we grow.
- We are an industry leader, representing the best in ethical coffee and more
- Have fun, learn and contribute in a collaborative working environment
- Surround yourself with deliciousness
GRILL MASTERS (COOKS)
Hunky Dory Fish & Chips Highett
Love the energy of a fast-paced open kitchen environment? You'll love this position!! Must have appropriate Commercial Cookery Certs or experience to match. Bayside Highett Store.
- Join an exceptional and professional team
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible rotating roster
Do you love coffee? Would you love the chance to learn and grow and lead within an experienced, passionate and genuine hospitality team? Do you have the knowledge and experience to make delicious coffee in a faced paced environment? To you thrive under pressure? If you've answered yes to the above, read on.
- Full award wages
- Full time and part time avaliable
- Working with speciality coffee roasters Dukes coffee
Fast paced cafe and bistro, Carter Lovett in Elsternwick, is looking for an enthusiastic hospitality professional to join their established and awesome front of house team. Experienced applicants only please. Full time and part time hours available.
- Negotiable hours and rate of pay depending on experience
- Fantastic working environment with an established team
- Local favourite with lovely regular clientele
Social Media & Digital Content Co-ordinator (Full-time)
Made in the Shade
The Social Media & Digital Content Co-ordinator will join the marketing team to develop compelling and effective content across all digital channels. Made in the Shade offer a vibrant working culture and the chance for the right individual to immerse themselves into the very heart of Melbourne's hospitality and cultural scenes.
- Premium Brands
- Flexible, progressive work environment
- Generous staff discounts
Brewery Bar Manager
Do you love beer? Do you love people? Do you love providing exceptional hospitality? Then this job may be for you... 3 Ravens Brewery is on the hunt for a Bar Manager!
- Join Melbourne's oldest independent brewery
- Opportunity for creative control
- Be part of a fun and hard working team
Daughter in Law
We are an unauthentic Indian restaurant in Melbourne's CBD, and we are looking for a sous chef. Experience with Indian cuisine preferred but not essential.
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding restaurant group.
- Opportunity to work with industry professionals in a professional environment
- Good pay and terms available for the right applicant.
We are looking for casual waiting staff with background in hospitality to join the team. Red Pepper is in its 15th year and located conveniently in the heart of Melbourne CBD. We have to offer: - Regular shifts available. Must be available on weekends. - Serve food from a kitchen well known for its excellent food. - Busy, lively environment.
Calia Australia Pty Ltd
We are looking for passionate and customer service focused Store Supervisors for our Chadstone and City venues.
As a Store Supervisor you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to the guest according to the company standards operating procedure.
- Great and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to grow and have a long lasting career with the company
- On site car parking
Bar tender - wine specialist
the hardware club
The Hardware club is seeking a talented junior bartender - somellier to join our team.
Italian and Australian wine knowledge is a must,
- Opportunity to create signature cocktails in line with our business identity
- Opportunity to get involved in selecting wines for our list and work closely with wine producers
- Family run business with young and fresh attitude