Retail Showroom Manager
Do you have a passion for art and design? Be surrounded by creativity as you lead a highly motivated and engaged sales team to success, and smiles!
We are looking for a Retail Showroom Manager to join Modern Times - a gallery and design store on Smith St, Fitzroy.
- A unique family business surrounded by art and design, focused on exceptional customer service.
- Enthusiastic and tight-knit team with a big heart!
- Combine your sales and management prowess with your creative side.
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic baristas to lead a new environmentally conscious and sustainable specialty coffee brand located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD on Swanston Street with an aesthetic design inspired by the coffee bars of Japan and the world using the latest high end coffee technology.
- Work with the most advanced coffee equipment in the world
- Premium coffee beans and roasting
- Part Time/Full Time/ Casual - Late September/Early October start
Part-time hero & wine enthusiast
Glou - Sustainable Wine Dispensary
Glou - Sustainable Wine Dispensary is looking for part-time hero with a keen interest in organic and bd natties.
The role is ideal for someone who wants to explore sustainable business practices and loads of natty wines. Initially we've got 20h to fill, but are dedicated to create more and best suited hours for you in the future.
- Paid training provided!
- Hello career growth!
- Generous staff discounts and treats!
All Things Equal
All Things Equal in Balaclava is on the search for a Head Chef to join the team. We are a not-for-profit cafe providing employment for people with a disability in a mainstream work environment. Be a part of something truly fulfilling and positively affecting many lives in so many ways.
Small Batch Roasting Co.
Small Batch has been roasting excellent coffee in North Melbourne since 2009. We are committed to roasting great tasting coffee that has positive social and environmental impacts across our supply chain. We're seeking a Graphic Designer to conceptualise and execute a broad range of graphic elements across print and digital media.
- Design and execute digital and print assets in line with the Small Batch brand.
- This is a part time role, 2–3 days per week, with a mix of onsite and remote work.
- Work autonomously and as part of an awesome team.
Customer Service Representative
Calendar Cheese Company
The Calendar Cheese Company is Australia's leading importer and distributor of International and Australian specialty cheese and dry goods. Established in 1996, we are proud to offer the largest range of speciality cheeses in the Australian market.
- High Profile FMCG Food Brand
- Attractive Salary
- Location: Port Melbourne
People and Culture Manager
Our People and Culture Manager is a key member of the Broadsheet Senior Leadership team and is responsible for creating a wonderful and supportive employee experience. The People and Culture Manager will run the HR function of our business and successfully manage the recruitment, training and mentoring of our staff and management team.
Customer Service Representative
Made in the Shade
Made in The Shade Group, known for its commitment to quality brands is now searching for a passionate, empathetic and energetic, customer-focussed Customer Service Rep to be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our established customer network for Navy Strength Ice Co. and The Everleigh Bottling Co.
- • Full time Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- • Dynamic, future focused workplace and a strong value driven culture
- • Generous staff benefits