Chef wanted to make Melbourne's best pies and listen vinyl all day?
Prince's Pies are looking for a well rounded cook to join a legendary group of pastry slingers at our CBD. Chef driven menu, relaxed staff and a huge vinyl collection to make the days fly by.
- Creative food designed by chefs with no limits on creativity.
- Working with a super chilled crew in a supportive fun environment
- Our production kitchen is in one of Melbourne's premier live music venues which means FREE GIGS all year round.
Store Design & Facilities Coordinator
Amazing opportunity to join lululemon HQ based in Collingwood. This full time role will give you incredible opportunity to develop and grow within a global brand. Our Store Design & Facilities Coordinator aka Project Manager is all about supporting our Stores, being in action and building relationships.
- Loads of personal development.
- Chance to join a fun, dynamic team.
- So many perks.
Cafe Staff / Cafe All Rounder
Exciting opportunities are available in our amazing and acclaimed burger establishment and whole foods cafe.
Tally Kitchen is currently canvassing for new Cafe (talent) with experience in the following areas:
preparation of food, if you can follow a recipe and make it look pretty)
supporting our busy cafe/restaurant
Grandfather's Axe is looking for a talented and experienced restorer to join our team. Must have experience in all aspects of traditional woodworking and restoration.
- Working with high calibre Danish and other European furniture
- Oversight and on job training of a junior restorer
- Flexible work hours.
Hunky Dory Templestowe
We are calling out to all GRILL MASTERS (COOKS) that want to be part of an incredible team! Joining the Templestowe lower team will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to take that next step!
- Management and development of team
- Management training and coaching
- Strategic planning and execution in store
Rare opportunity to lead and shape the future of full catering function. Deliver high quality, innovative meal options, create a positive working culture and manage the financial operations at well respected Parkville residential College.
- Enriching College community
- Lead the Catering function
- Opportunity to make a difference
Restaurant Wait Staff; Section Waiters,Waitress, Food & Beverage Staff, Hosts
The Atlantic Group is now seeking motivated and experienced full-time and Casual Section Waiters, Waitresses, Hosts and Hostesses, to assist us in delivering stellar customer service experiences at our premium restaurant The Atlantic restaurant, located at the Crown Entertainment Complex!
Commis chef/Chef de Partie
Lucy Liu Kitchen and Bar
Lucy Liu kitchen and bar are looking for motivated hardworking professionals to join their growing team. Be a part of one of the busiest venues in melbourne with great remuneration and working conditions.
- Great training and career opportunities
- Work in a large organised team of professionals
- Work at one of melbourne most popular restaurants
Red Bean Coffee Roasters
Our vibrant busy cafe in Preston needs a Head Chef who has the capacity to motivate, inspire and encourage their team to be creative and innovative.
- We are developing our business to achieve various platforms within the coffee roasting business and making a difference in the quality of food we serve and the overall quality in every aspect of the business.
- We want to make a difference and we have a great vision for the future, and wish to take our committed and reliable staff on the journey with us
Chef de Partie
La Luna Bistro
Join our experienced team working in one of Melbourne's iconic bistros. Working alongside a passionate team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a chef with proven experience in a similar role to advance their skills.
- Passionate and creative team environment
- Work with one of the industries most skilled and knowledgeable teams
Section Waiter, Bartender, All-Rounder
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a new venture offering a unique European experience in Sandringham. We are seeking passionate and exciting front of house staff to join our new team and work within an environment which demands a professional, personal and consistant level of service for all our customers. OPENING LATE MARCH
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and developing business
- Gain an understanding of complex European wines