We couldn't find anything that matches that position.
Here are some other jobs you might be interested in:
CASUAL RETAIL ASSOCIATE, SYDNEY
We are looking for experienced Casual Retail Associates to work across The Strand Arcade, Paddington and Extinct stores in Sydney. We are looking for a brand ambassador who can provide the full Dinosaur Designs experience and work with the team to continue the stores' success.
- Thrive on delivering outstanding service and exceeding sales targets
- Have a strong eye for visual merchandising and styling
- Be an inspirational member of our team with a positive attitude.
Pickings and Parry Pty Ltd
Pickings and Parry are scouting a Store Manager with exceptional attention to detail for their Gertrude Street Clothing Store and Barber Shop. Position start date end of November 2016.
- Work with some of the world's leading classic menswear brands in an award winning retail space
- Manage and continuously improve inventory, operational and POS systems
- Create visual excellence in store and assist with seasonal buying from global sources
Swiss Watches - Full Time Sales Assistant, Chadstone, 8th Avenue Watch Co
8th Avenue Watch Co - Chadstone
8th Avenue Watch Co. is Australia’s fastest growing Swiss watch retail group, which is expanding nationally. We have a unique opportunity to join our brand new Chadstone team as a Full Time Sales Assistant.
- Join the success of a growing destination of watches
- Opportunity for professional development and career progression
- Cohesive Swiss watch brand training
Senior Sales Person
Do you love to sell? Modern Times is a family-run business uniquely combining restored vintage Danish and European design furniture with contemporary Australian Art and Homewares. We are experiencing an exciting phase of growth and need a dedicated and passionate Senior Sales Person with a view to grow at our Fitzroy showroom.
- Work with beautiful products and objects
- Use your awesome sales and customer service skills to achieve results whilst also providing an extraordinary customer experience
- Enthusiastic and tight knit team with a big heart!
Store manager position available at Uscha. Uscha is a unique lifestyle and homewares design store that showcases high end designed handmade items in a beautifully designed space. Seeking a mature person with high level display and store management skills. Must be honest, reliable, have a strong retail back ground, and be great with people.
- Maintaining store front, updating regularly
- Monitoring stock levels
- Strategic planning, social network promotion, basic marketing
Senior Sales Person
Loft Furniture is opening in Fitzroy in October and is looking for the right person to become an integral part of the team as a Senior Sales Person.
Client focused, brand savvy and a good understand of current design & style trends are the core values of the person we seek.
Customer Service Manager
Are you a passionate customer service manager? Do you want to do things your way? Are you an individual who wants to make a difference? This might be the perfect role....Our business is driven by creativity, innovation and doing things nobody else has done before. We love good design, good coffee and doing good.
- Autonomy and Flexibility of hours
- Motivated and ambitious applicants will be rewarded
- Innovative and forward thinking Australian company
Assistant Store Manager
We are looking for Assistant Store Manager to join our established Fitzroy homewares and furniture business. This role will suit someone who is looking to build a career and gain experience in Furniture and Homewares. You will also be someone who enjoys working in varied role within a small team. The position will be full-time and will include work
Cadrys Melbourne showroom is looking for an experienced part time sales assistant. The successful applicant requires a proven and reliable sales and customer service record in the retail design sector with a preferred Interiors background. The position is located in High Street Prahran, a min of 2-4 days a week (with one day Saturday)