The fiery Thai diner Melburnians and tourists have been queuing for since 2011.
About Chin Chin Melbourne
The renegade of the Australian dining scene, we do things our own way.
Since 2011, Chin Chin has earned its place in Melbourne’s cultural tapestry. Even though we’ve become a so-called institution, we’re definitely not an establishment. Fuelled by chaotic, relentless energy that affects everyone who comes in, our antics defy the usual culinary pretensions. We believe in making dining truly democratic, it doesn’t matter who you are or who you know, you just need to be into it to be in at Chin Chin.
We don’t just make (admittedly, amazing) food, we make a statement. The dining, music and art scenes converge at Chin Chin and we’re an instigator in them, never a spectator. We elevate what inspires us and those around us, exposing you to a new experience with every visit.
Photography: Gareth Sobey
- Crew enjoy a generous discount across all our venues/brands, in addition to free meal when they work
- Crew can access discounts across 100+ retailers
- We have an EAP in place so our crew are always supported 24/7
- Reputable brand with strong job security in today’s environment
- We are proud to be an all-inclusive, diverse workforce
- Training and development to support and grow hospitality careers