We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Hospitality professional looking for a career change - Exciting AM role
Are you a hospitality professional who is tired of working nights? Are you ready for a new challenge in a new industry? Do you want to join a young, creative and passionate design led lifestyle business where you can grow and develop your career?
- Great company culture and career trajectory
- Entrepreneurial business with an international presence
Chef/Cook with interest in Nutrition
The Beatt is looking to invite a passionate skilled Cook/Chef to join their team in the kitchen. We aspire to find an individual with a particular interest in the field of Food & Wellness whom can assisting us in evolving our specialised food offer. 3-4 days weekends required.
- Work with an industry leader in the field of Wellness Cafes
- Work with amazing ethical, locally sourced ingredients in a creative delivery of tasty food
- Work amongst a Team of Wholistic Practitioners and Chefs in an ever expanding field of Food and Wellness.
Venue Manager & Head Barista
Time & Place
Time & Place is looking for a Venue Manager & Head Barista for a brand new venue in the South East of Melbourne. You'll be working alongside an experienced and passionate hospitality team with a successful background in the industry.
- Opportunity to develop career
- An exciting new day time concept
- Exceptional salaries for successful applicant
Baker Full Time
Full time baking position for experienced baker or 2nd or 3rd year apprentice. Afternoon/evening shifts. Wholesale production of sourdough bread and pastry in a great environment.
- Great hours for a baker: afternoon/evening
- Artisan product in hands-on wholesale production
- 38 hour week, no 'unpaid' additional hours
A lot goes on behind the scenes of Wonderbao to make our buns as good as they are. We are still made locally in Melbourne and are looking for an attentive, efficient and creative production cook to help keep our team moving full steam ahead.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Join a supportive and friendly team environment
- Creative cooks encouraged
Events Manager and Events Support Officer
Wonderbao is more than just a retail store; we also do markets, events and catering. We are getting busier and need an Events Manager and Events Support Officer to help us run the show.
Wonderbao is hitting the road in 2019 so if you've always wanted to travel interstate, this is your golden opportunity!
- Opportunity to travel interstate for work
- Great hands on experience growing our events, markets and catering
- Perfect opportunity for career change
Pub and Cocktail Bar Manager
Our client is managing an iconic venue in Melbourne which is well-known for its high-end services including live entertainment, events and functions. We are presently searching for a Pub and Cocktail Bar Manager.
- Iconic venue in Melbourne which is well-known for its high-end services including live entertainment, events and functions
- Salary: Up to $75,000
- Candidate must have strong experience in procurement of beverages, driving promotions & managing the overall operation which includes a bar, restaurant and cafe along with live entertainment facilities
Seddon Wine Store
Take the next step in your retail or hospitality career and join the team as Seddon Wine Store Manager.
- Help drive this successful business utilizing your experience and knowledge
- Build on that knowledge with ongoing exposure to the best boutique products
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team
Chef de partie / Commis chefs
Lucy Liu Kitchen and Bar
Lucy Liu kitchen and bar are looking for motivated hardworking professionals to join their growing team. Be a part of one of the busiest venues in melbourne with great remuneration and working conditions.
- Great training and career opportunities
- Excellent pay
- Work at one of melbourne most popular restaurants
Elwood Bathers is a restaurant & events venue with stunning beachfront location and flawless views across Port Philip Bay. The venue is undergoing a refurbishment and will soon re-open with a menu featuring locally sourced, classic bistro cuisine and a complementary wine list. We are seeking a Restaurant Supervisor. Potential full time or casual.
Evening FOH Supervisor
Trotters Bistro are seeking an experienced, reliable and friendly personality to fill a full time role as evening floor supervisor in our well-established bistro.Located in the heart of Carlton's busy Lygon St precinct, we are a small family owned business looking for a strong floor person to oversee the smooth running of nighttime service.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the bistro during evening shift
- Able to work autonomously, and liaise with a small team to work well together
- Have excellent people skills and a friendly, positive disposition
Cafe Brand Ambassador - NUTELLA
The Kinetic Agency
Is your finger on the pulse of cafe culture? Have you worked in cafes as a Barista, front of house or even managed one? Then this role is a great fit!We are looking for a brand ambassador, located in Melbourne to deliver a game changing cafe initiative for one the worlds most loved brands NUTELLA(r).
Guest Experience & Events Coordinator
Nick & Nora's - Parramatta
We are on the hunt for a unique individual with the sass and witty repartee of Nick & Nora Charles to join our glamorous art deco inspired roof top bar!
- Establishing top-tier customer service by creating memorable, personal and unique drinking and dining experiences
- Hosting and execution of private parties, soirees and events
- You’ll be the face, personality and presence of Nick & Nora’s encompassing all the glamour and opulence of this 1920’s themed venue