We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Seeking a Graphic Designer Whiz who can join the HEW team :) Skills in photography, digital marketing and copywriting welcomed but not necessary. You will be creating online campaigns and EDMS etc.. A parttime position - required 1-2 days a week.
- Grow your portfolio with an independent Melbourne Fashion Label
- Work alongside the founder / creator Ema Hewitt
- Lots of fun creative freedom, working on many platforms
Design & Production Manager
The Sheet Society
You'll be the main point of contact to our supply chain, managing the product lifecycle from to conception to delivery. The marketing team will rely on you to set the product direction, and the business will rely on you to build on the brands product mix by introducing best-selling products and ensuring that core styles are always in stock.
- Aligning with growth plans, you’ll be adding new products & categories to the range helping shape the future of the brand.
- You have an innate ability to forecast and interpret trends into commercial designs as well as a numbers focused brain to calculate margins & forecast stock replenishment.
- You’re able to work autonomously as well as lead, and growing a small team with you at the helm is one of your next career goals.