We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Senior Chef de Partie-The Grain Store Eatery (Hestia Investments Pty Ltd
The Grain Store - The Grain Store Eatery (Hestia Investments Pty Ltd)
Career Opportunity- work in the fine food scene without the traditional hassles associated with working evenings in hospitality
- Well established Restaurant in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD specialising in Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch
- Highly competitive remuneration package plus bonus plan
- Career Growth & Opportunities
Need a change this year? Looking for your next challenge closer to home in the Northern suburbs? Do you recognize the importance of delivering amazing service while creating a great atmosphere? Escape the concrete jungle and enjoy working at a historic venue set amongst 16 beautiful acres in the picturesque Plenty Valley Gorge, South Morang.
Chef de Partie
Stones of the Yarra Valley
Meletos is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic candidates to fill the position of Chef de Partie. This is an especially exciting opportunity to be a key part of the most impressive development in the region working within our talented and dedicated team.
Plant Based Chef & Entrepeneur
Are you a Creative Chef with plant based fast food experience and entrepreneurial ambitions ?
This is a great opportunity to work with an established international luxury food brand in building a fully funded exciting fast food project based in Melbourne.
- Equity Ownership and Profit Share
- Be in the driving seat of an exciting new project
- Fully funded, ready to launch !
Gage Roads Brewing Co
General Kitchen Hand Duties and Tasks for venue open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. 7 Days a week. New Brewery with Restaurant.
- Open 7 days a week Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Open Mid April
- We want committed, professional people who are passionate about their trade!
Chef de Partie
"Matteo Double Bay" is currently looking for an energetics and enthusiastic "Chef de Partie" to join our Kitchen team.The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude which displays passion about the Italian genuine food and enjoy working within a very busy and fast pace environment.
With a busy dining room and exciting bar offering, Annam brings a unique mix of authenticity and innovation to the city's Asian food scene.
Annam is an owner-operated business with a small-team mentality - we are looking for someone with the skills to tackle this role who has the personality, sense of humour and passion to work with us
Join the fantastic kitchen team behind a leading Melbourne Pub & Restaurant and busy multi-space events venue. A great opportunity for an experienced individual who has a desire to take on a challenge. Competitive salary, full-time hours and convenient CBD location.
- Full Time Basis & Ongoing opportunity - Immediate Start!
- A rare opportunity to join a close-knit team committed to awesome modern Australian & Asian cuisine and superior customer services
- Competitive annual salary + Super