We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Only Hospitality Group
Electric Sunday, Only Hospitality Group's Design Agency, is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and grow the marketing team.
- Competitive salary with progression pathways
- Modern head office in Mount Waverley connected to our in-house coffee roastery, Inglewood
- Work within a team of creative and energetic professionals
Sales & Partnership Role
You'll join a high performing team and supportive environment with the ability to work within our Fitzroy office and at home. Most importantly you'll make an impact as part of one of Australia's most influential independent media publishers and lifestyle brands.
- Training and career development
- Ambitious, passionate and talented team
- Fun, inclusive and supportive culture
Home Grown Drinks
We are seeking an experienced, innovative and slightly food & drink obsessed Sales Manager who has a passion for building relationships in the hospitality sector and selling a purpose driven product.
- Work in a diverse, forward thinking company
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
- Help lead the growth of an emerging drinks category
Social Media and Digital Manager
An opportunity to join a start-up in the wellness industry and launch it digitally across various platforms. You will create, build and maintain the community.
- Exciting new business
- Work closely with the PR Parent company
- Supportive and fun loving team culture
Thames & Hudson Australia
Thames & Hudson Australia are looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to join their Melbourne office. This role works within the Marketing and Publicity team to develop and drive consumer marketing strategies that connect Thames & Hudson books to the widest possible audience across evolving platforms, channels, networks and media outlets.
Thames & Hudson Australia
Thames & Hudson Australia are looking for a full-time Publicist to join their Melbourne office. This role works within the Marketing and Publicity team to develop and drive publicity strategies that connect Thames & Hudson books to the widest possible audience across evolving platforms, channels, networks and media outlets.
Senior Content and Communication Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the creation of content and communications while leading the development and growth of a number of retail and commercial brands across social media, video, print and digital.
- Join a company that will make your superpowers shine.
- Fun, collaborative team who LOVE what they do.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities.
Victoria Sales Executive
StrangeLove is seeking to accelerate its current growth and brand awareness in the Australian market and is searching for a full-time Victorian Sales Manager to assist. The role will be based in Melbourne, but will require in frequent travel throughout Australia and even to some obscure International destinations such as "Queensland" and "SA".