We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Marketing Coordinator with Graphic Design Skills
Saltwater Hotels & Resorts
Saltwater Hotels & Resorts are looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator with strong graphic design skills to work closely with our Marketing Manager across the property portfolio, with a focus on our luxury five star properties.
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Wine Yarra Valley
We are looking to have someone join us working in one of the world's best wine regions and with an abundance of Australia's premiere wineries. Wine Yarra Valley is seeking applications for a Marketing & Events Coordinator. This position is part-time (2-3 days/week) and is based in our Healesville office. We'd like to hear from you if you are -
- Passionate about the Yarra Valley and wine
- Experienced and skilled in digital marketing
- An outstanding communicator and brilliant at stakeholder relationships
Social Media Content Expert
DIGITAL STRATEGY TALENT. Have you got it? Ruby Assembly require the support of a talented social media strategist on a sessional basis.
- Work with Melbourne's happiest social media agency.
- Grow into regular contract work with Ruby Assembly as a trusted, sessional social media strategist.
- Enjoy support and direction from our friendly, professional team.
Lifestyle PR Account Mananger
BLACK Communications is looking for a Lifestyle PR Account Manager working across some of the world's best brands on 360 degree communications campaigns.
- Australia's leading luxury PR agency since 2003
- Clients include some of the world's best brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Veuve Clicquot, Celine and One&Only Resorts
- Managing 360 degree communications campaigns for a luxury client portfolio
We are on the hunt for an "all rounder" Marketing Assistant who wants to work within our fast moving, dynamic energy industry and really add value!
- Really kick off your marketing career, working with an innovative brand
- Seeking a great marketing "all rounder" to focus on customer retention
- Work collaboratively with our awesome team in our beautiful CBD Melbourne office
Graduate Trainee - Sales, Marketing, Research
Hill Start International Pty Ltd
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing. Within the recruitment division we have recently won our largest ever recruitment supply contract and have several additional recruitment projects to manage for long standing clients.
- Diversity. Work on a wide range of recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Speak with candidates with experience covering marketing, administration, sales and management.
- Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example, two clients have relocated to major new premises, in part thanks to our work.
- Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.