We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Drive with Uber in Sydney
Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for flexibility.
Hospitality professional looking for a career change - Exciting AM role
Are you a hospitality professional who is tired of working nights? Are you ready for a new challenge in a new industry? Do you want to join a young, creative and passionate design led lifestyle business where you can grow and develop your career?
- Great company culture and career trajectory
- Entrepreneurial business with an international presence
Front of House Staff (Barista)
We're looking for a super passionate barista who truly loves making exceptional coffee!
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Build a thriving coworking culture in both our physical and digital communities
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun, dynamic and nationwide team.
Restaurant Manager - $60,000 + super & tips - Tues to Sat (closed Sun & Mon)
The Stinking Bishops
The Stinking Bishops, Sydney's premium cheese and wine dining spot, are looking for a talented restaurant manager to join their small team of 10 staff. We are a 36 seat restaurant and cheese shop located in the vibrant suburb of Newtown. We are looking for a hospitality legend to join us and take the reigns of manager.
- Learn about cheese
- Lead a small and passionate team
- Prospect of growth within the business
Hunky Dory Templestowe
We are calling out to all GRILL MASTERS (COOKS) that want to be part of an incredible team! Joining the Templestowe lower team will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to take that next step!
- Management and development of team
- Management training and coaching
- Strategic planning and execution in store
Rare opportunity to lead and shape the future of full catering function. Deliver high quality, innovative meal options, create a positive working culture and manage the financial operations at well respected Parkville residential College.
- Enriching College community
- Lead the Catering function
- Opportunity to make a difference
Restaurant Wait Staff; Section Waiters,Waitress, Food & Beverage Staff, Hosts
The Atlantic Group is now seeking motivated and experienced full-time and Casual Section Waiters, Waitresses, Hosts and Hostesses, to assist us in delivering stellar customer service experiences at our premium restaurant The Atlantic restaurant, located at the Crown Entertainment Complex!