We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Senior Wayfinding Strategist/Designer
ID/Lab is a leading specialist wayfinding design studio, with a focus on integrated wayfinding for complex environments. We are seeking a Senior Wayfinding Strategist/Designer. The ideal candidate has worked in a user-centred design role, with a passion for people, wayfinding, user experience and design.
Digital Design Assistant
We are looking for a super talented digital designer who can wear multiple hats in our ever- growing & evolving business
- Inner city location which offers a creative & modern workspace
- Great team environment
- Support Cargo Crew's visual language across brand, website, social & beyond
Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
This role is responsible for ensuring every touch point of our visual identity engages and inspires, and reflects the excellence of our performances.It would suit a young designer who is ready for their first in-house role, or a more experienced person seeking regular and varied work as part of a small, passionate team.
- Act as the day-to-day custodian of the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra’s visual identity
- Essential in-house design resource
- Part of a small, passionate marketing team within a fast paced environment
Do you dream of team collaboration? Are you a spreadsheet ninja? Do you have a taste for the beautiful and an eye for style? Can you promote synergy like a boss? We're looking for an energetic studio manager to join our growing team of passionate architects.
- Join a passionate team of architects enjoying an exciting period of growth
- Get the chance to nurture and direct the future of our business
- Work with a friendly bunch of folk who like a good laugh and a good feed, sometimes even together