Social Media Specialist
Weekender Creative is an innovative Media & Marketing Agency targeting businesses in Regional Victoria and Melbourne, and we're looking for our next Social Media Specialist with experience with Fashion.
- Work with exciting clients
- Choose your own hours
- Expand your creative opportunities
Digital Communications Manager / Assistant Brand Manager
Join our fun and committed team working with one of Australia's best-loved Indie beer brands. South East Brewing Co. is looking for a Digital Communications Manager / Assistant Brand Manager to join us in a fun, inclusive, and welcoming environment.
Digital & Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Calendar Cheese Company
The Digital & Social Media Marketing Coordinator is responsible for management of our website, social media accounts and intranet, including development and execution of content in line with the company brand and platform objectives.
- Leading distributor of speciality cheeses, caviar & premium dry goods
- Exciting new opportunity to be part of a passionate team
- Port Melbourne location
We're looking for someone obsessed with marketing, that lives for dining. A full-time role, conveniently based in our CBD HQ.
- Work on some of Australia's most iconic hospitality brands
- Be part of a tight knit marketing department
- Competitive salary + amazing benefits
Digital Marketing Manager - Part Time
Third Drawer Down
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed. You will be key in growing the global marketing strategy across the eCommerce channels and social media from day-to-day operations to fun content and marketing initiatives for our Australian, USA and European company branches.
- Work with incredible International and Local Artists and Designers
- Part-time role with flexible negotiated hours and can be remote for the right candidate.
- Work globally with travel opportunities
Digital Marketing Manager (Hospitality Industry Agency)
Foodshot Marketing Agency is looking for a full time, experienced digital marketer to promote restaurants and hospitality businesses in Victoria and WA.
- Fantastic training and career opportunity
- Challenging work with variety
- Manage your own portfolio of restaurant clients
Business Development Executive
Our North Melbourne based coffee equipment sales and service business requires a passionate Business Development Executive to join our growing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers within the coffee industry in Victoria, as well as maintain existing relationships.
- A competitive base salary package, plus car allowance, company phone and laptop and a range of employee benefits
- The opportunity to work with quality products, in a growing industry
- Guidance and coaching from internal industry professionals
Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for Comedy Republic's public face, delivering creative marketing strategies to drive sales and increase audience base.
- Creative and High-Impact Leadership Role in Comedy Industry
- Flexible Work Environment at CBD Office with Access to Shows
- Laugh Every Day
Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Schwartz Media is hiring a marketing and partnerships manager to join The Saturday Paper, The Monthly and 7am. This is a senior position, for someone who is experienced in managing and driving audience growth strategies to increase subscriptions and distribution across all channels