baker &/or apprentice baker
Le Peche Gourmand
Le Peche Gourmand is a boutique artisan French boulangerie-patisserie. We are looking for a baker &/or an apprentice baker with a passion for their craft to join our team. The ideal candidate will be qualified and have 2 or more years' experience in French bread production and be prepared to work to a high standard in a fast paced environment.
- • an eye for detail with an appreciation of good bread
- • escape the fast paced city life for a country lifestyle
- • dividing and moulding artisan breads and sweet doughs by hand
The Kitchen Table
We are looking for staff with a passion for great food and coffee. Foster is approx. 2 and a 1/4 hrs drive from Melbourne and therefore would require someone living in the South Gippsland area. This is a very busy cafe, and experience in a fast-paced environment is necessary. Training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
Front of House Manager - Friday & Saturday night dinner service
Eclectic Tastes in central Ballarat is looking for an experienced Front of House team member to join our management team. Starting in August 2019, Eclectic Tastes is expanding their operations to include a casual Friday and Saturday night dinner service.
- Full or part time hours available with flexible roster
- Key leadership role with attractive salary package
- Work with a talented and creative team
Johnny Baker's is looking for a dedicated, trained pastry chef to join our ever-growing team. We are a small, yet busy patisserie in Castlemaine with is in regional Victoria which produces a wide range of croissants and viennoiserie goods, pies, tarts and cakes. Full time. Salary $50000.00 to $55000.00
- Be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic young team!
- Enhance and expand your pastry skills!