We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
Shadowboxer Bar & Kitchen
Why think outside "The Box?" - Come work with us at "The Box!". Here at Shadowboxer (or The Box as we affectionately call her), we're looking for a CDP or Commis chef to join our team. Located in South Yarra, this is a full-time role with a focus on locally sourced produce and all things Australian.
- A passionate and tight knit team
- Your input into designing our seasonally driven menu
- A rolling roster and work life balance
Functions / BDM
We are looking for a creative hospitality professional with the ability to turn their ideas into reality. You will have extensive experience in hospitality, with a sound understanding of both restaurant and banqueting operations. We need switched-on individuals with initiative, flair & personality. This is an opportunity to make a mark on our venue
Rosenbaum & Fuller
A relatively new wine bar/ bistro just a few minutes walk from Bondi Beach is looking for someone to step up and produce the quality of food that our customers have come to expect. The restaurant holds a special place for locals and we're looking to grow into Summer. An amazing opportunity to work with native and sustainable ingredients.
- Working with Australian indigenous and sustainable ingredients
- Room to develop your own recipes and menu with the owner
- Work alongside a very experienced and passionate FOH team
Head Chef & Catering Operations Manager
Free to Feed
Free to Feed is recruiting for a passionate & skilled Head Chef to lead the creation of truly authentic and remarkable food and events. Oversee the management, production and operations with a tight kitchen team and a talented team of refugee cooks. An opportunity to grow outside of the kitchen!
- Make a positive community impact and change people's lives
- Grow outside of the kitchen in operations and business development
- Lead and develop your own kitchen team
Éclair Boulangerie Patisserie
A busy French bakery cafe with an expanding wholesale business in Hampton is looking for an experienced baker to join our friendly international team.
- Community based cafe in the beautiful bayside city of Hampton
- We deliver the top quality artisan bread using fresh and finest ingredients for the local customers as well as the wholesale customers.
- Specialise in French style viennoiseries, éclairs and cakes.
Johnny's Green Room
We are on the lookout for an impressive leader to join our team at Johnny's Green Room. With the best city views in all of Melbourne, summer is the perfect time to come and join the crew on the roof!We are looking for a someone who can lead a team, think on their feet, provide great customer service, and who has a strong beverage background.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Join a team of supportive professionals and develop your career growth
- Work in an already successful business to further it's success
Good Vibes Yoga
We're looking for a confident and organised Full-Time Operations Co-ordinator to work across both of our beautiful Melbourne Yoga studios and new education space.
- Leadership role with work-life balance
- Free yoga for you and a friend
- Work with a supportive and happy team
WE WANT YOU!Hanoi Hannah is looking for a bright young gun to jump into the leadership team of a hustling and bustling restaurant. We have 2 spots available, one at Hanoi Hannah Elsternwick and the other at our new restaurant, Firebird opening in Windsor in 2020!
- Work for a passionate hospitality group with opportunity to grow
- Take the first step into leadership and management of a restaurant
- HAVE FUN AND LOVE YOUR JOB
Miss Ruben, a highly publicised cafe/ boutique catering business in trendy Ripponlea village is looking for a creative and motivated senior chef to join its team. This growing business requires someone who is truly passionate about creating on-trend seasonal food.
- Great work life balance
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven barista with specialty coffee experience to work 2-3 days in our Richmond store.
- Development and training opportunities (including learning how to roast coffee)
- Open coffee/ kitchen area with lots of natural light
- Fun team with awesome regular clientele
We are seeking a candidate who not only loves their trade and customer interaction, but someone who is a skilled trainer and mentor. If you're a logistical guru, able to juggle competing timeframes and demands to get the production done right and on time, then this could be the job for you.
- Room for career growth, go anywhere with our business
- Expand your food knowledge, learn more about the food and meat industry from those around you
- Learn about rare breeds, restaurant recipes, traditional techniques and unique producers