We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Client Services Team
Cargo Crew is an energetic and inspirational workplace where no day is the same. A creative & nurturing culture, with people who can bring themselves to work.
Come join the Client Services team to make your impact!
- A creative e-commerce platform
- Building relationships with Australia's coolest hospitality and retail clients
- Potential for massive growth for learning and developement
B2B Beverage Sales & Business Development Contractor
Dark City Foundry
Do you love coffee and want to talk about it all day? Our small business is growing and we're looking for a driven and energetic Sales & Business Development superstar to help us!
- Flexible hours
- Help develop our sales strategy
- Work with an energetic small and growing business!
Retail Assistants, Baristas & Supervisors
Do you want the opportunity to have all your nights off, while working in a professional hospitality group? Melbourne's favourite providore, Morning Market is hiring!
- Be part of the growth strategy of this evolving business
- Join Andrew McConnell's Trader House family of businesses
- Work with our in-house consultant on sustainability and waste management, Joost Bakker
Come and say hello : We are seeking a design centric individual to join our retail team at our beautiful Melbourne Showroom.
- Based at our beautiful Richmond Showroom
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme on offer
- Work alongside our design and creative teams to grow the business
Looking for an exciting role in an independent, ethical fashion brand with a focus on local manufacturing? Obus is looking for a stellar PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATOR to join our team.
- Full Time (flexible) hours
- Collaborative, inclusive and supportive workplace
- Northcote Studio / Pet friendly
Customer Service & Ecomm Assistant
Aletheia & Phos
This position offers a career path for someone looking to enter the jewellery industry working alongside the founder while providing our customers with exceptional service. Experience in eComm customer service is required, and an understanding of the jewellery or accessories industry is highly regarded.
- Get a foot into the jewellery industry with full training provided.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone (with proven customer service experience) who wants the freedom to strategise collaboratively but work autonomously.
Retail Customer Service
The Essential Ingredient Victoria
Become a vital part of our Essential Ingredient family and make your mark as a customer service superstar in our progressive retail team.
- Attractive remuneration, and generous staff discounts
- We care for our staff as much as we care for our customers
- Opportunity to join a highly regarded market leader
Retail Manager - July Luggage, Galeries Sydney CBD
July is looking for a Retail Manager to join our growing family.
You: love retail and love to travel.
- Luggage designed in Australia, made for the world.
- Flagship and very first Sydney store - Galleries, Sydney
- Join a young and growing team
- Managing of day to day store operations
- Training, coaching and development of staff
- Weekly communication with the HQ team in Melbourne