At Hoyne, we're passionate about place. Over the past 30 years, we've been transforming the property market with our smarter-per-sqm branding and marketing. We've even developed - and trademarked - our own approach: Place Visioning(tm).
- Collaborative Culture
- CBD Location
Full Time Qualified Chefs
Valentinas, a new daytime diner in Marrickville, are looking for full time chefs of all experience levels (head chef to commis chef) to join us in bringing our new concept to the Inner West.
- Pay above award rates
- Consecutive days off
- Enjoyable, kind work environment
Double Roasters is a speciality coffee roaster in the Inner West of Sydney. We are seeking a coffee industry professional to assist with the day to day running of the business.
- Friendly and welcoming work culture
- All the coffee you can drink
- Professional development plan with on the job training and potential for career progression
Furniture Sales Consultant
On behalf of our well-established client, known for their commitment to distinct luxe imported furniture, we are searching for a dynamic, professional and achievement focussed sales consultant for the Sydney showroom.
- Premium contemporary furniture brands
- Waterloo located
- Competitive wages and conditions
WINONA Retail Assistant / Shop Slayer / Beverage Bandit / Store Super Star
WINONA is a wine store for everyone, with a strong focus on supporting smaller producers, regenerative farming and a 'less is more' principle in the vineyard and winery. We not only love wine, but boast an eye opening array of small-batch spirits, craft beer, unique sake, handmade objects and artisan food to make the heart sing.
Tuckshop is looking for a Head chef and a cook. Tuckshop is a cafe in the Hills District open 7 days a week selling quality coffee, burgers, and breaky. The full time head chef role is perfect for someone who may or may not have lead a team before but is looking for an opportunity to grow and learn. The casual cook role is a 4 day roll
Sparkke at the Whitmore
Sparkke at the Whitmore is looking for a Venue Manager keen to grow and improve our award winning venue through it's next evolution - the next level of customer service experience, and flawless business operations.
- Hands on and engaged intimately in the daily operations of the venue.
- Passionate about making and makers – from our brews, beverage offering to the especially important food offering.
- Experienced in pulling the leavers that drive revenue growth to achieve performance targets.