An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Share your love for great coffee and people
- Be part of a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Take your coffee career to the next level
We have a unique opportunity for someone who is handy with tools, loves coffee, enjoys talking to customers and has strong communication skills.
- Use your problem-solving skills in this hands on role
- Join a team who are passionate about all things coffee!
- Work with a growing Global business
PART TIME PASTRY CHEF/ BAKER
Looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small team in producing some of Sydney's best cookies and other baked goods! Casual/ part time work approx 25 to 30 hours a week. Experience encouraged but not necessary - making - rolling/ baking -packaging
Centrally located in Crows Nest, days flexible, including weekends.
Pilu at Freshwater
Pilu at Freshwater is looking for hospitality professionals to join our talented and experienced team. Our restaurant showcases Sardinian cuisine and wines while enjoying an exceptional outlook over Freshwater Beach.
- Hands on training and development based on your interests and skills
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Flexible working roster
The Cottage Bar & Kitchen
As the Summer Months are creeping closer, we are looking to expand our Front-of-House Team at The Cottage Bar & Kitchen in Balmain! We are on the lookout for experienced Waitstaff & Bartenders who can rock a section, work within a team in a busy environment, and charm our customers.
- 25-35 Hours per week available
- Great casual rate + Tips
- Discounts across The Cottage & Sister Venue The Charleston
At Allpress we are espresso specialists, roasting and serving beautiful coffee in New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Japan and Singapore. We're a team of dedicated people who believe in flavour first and care deeply about our customers. We know a lot about coffee, having spent 30 years working on the perfect cup.
Shorties Bar & Dining
We're looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organise the kitchen's activities in our 80-seat venue. This is a hands-on role where you'll have full control of the kitchen's operations, including, but not limited to, menu design, preparation, service, quality control and cost control.
- Creative and hands-on role
- Intimate restaurant and bar venue
- Friendly team and great working environment
Video Editor - Architecture and Real Estate
Skyline Creative, a holistic boutique provider of video marketing and social content, is seeking passionate video editors to join our Sydney studio and help push the boundaries of the industry.
- A diverse role which can evolve and develop alongside marketing trends
- Flexible, consistent, and creatively challenging work
- Join a boutique agency that is currently growing and expanding
Front of House Manager
RaRa Redfern is looking for a Front of House legend who can manage a team of enthusiastic floor staff in one of Sydney's busiest ramen bars
- Have a genuine love for delivering high customer service experience
- Have proven success in working in fast paced hospitality role, minimum of 3 years experience
- Thrive on contributing to a small business and feel excited about contributing to its growth