We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Social Media & Content Coordinator
An exciting role for someone looking to take responsibility for the planning, execution and growth of our social media channels (current and future!). Plus, contributing to blog content, email marketing and photo and video production for a wide range of purposes, to create meaningful content everyday and campaign needs.
- Work within a creative, dynamic and fast-paced team
- Experience genuine community engagement and see impact of your work
- Unlimited coffee ☕️
Marketing & Communications Manager
HIP V. HYPE
HIP V. HYPE is an ethical, socially conscious and environmentally focused property developer, sustainability consulting practice and workshare provider. We are seeking a talented Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team to develop, implement and evaluate our marketing strategies through an exciting growth phase for the business.
- Build brand awareness strategies that amplify the collective voice of HIP V. HYPE - Projects, Sustainability, Collective
- Develop marketing campaigns for our award winning, low impact, carbon neutral apartment & townhouse projects
- Lead our advocacy for positive change in the built environment
Marketing & Communications Manager (Parental Leave Contract)
Chunky Move are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager for a fixed term, 12 month Parental leave cover contract. Responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing and communications strategies in order to promote Chunky Move's vision nationally and internationally.
World AeroPress Championship
We're on the lookout for a gun Event Manager to take the reins in delivering two flagship events (hybrid online and in-person) between now and March, 2022. The role is a six-month contract, 3 days a week, and work-from-home is an option.
- Work on a global event with cult-like following
- Take charge and put your stamp on things
- Enjoy a flexible working arrangement
Social Media Manager
Inspired to work for a social purpose? At Circle In, we place a huge focus on our brand. We're looking for a Social Media Manager to own our social strategy independently. This could be a step up as long as you have the creativity and capability to make informed decisions to drive engagement.
- Autonomy and creativity
- Growth phase start-up
- Amazing people working together to build a better world for working parents and their families
Electric Collective seeks a proactive, positive and confident Communications Specialist to work across our expanding roster of global and Australian clients and projects at the forefront of youth and culture.
- Culture Disruptor
- National Client List
- Unconventional Team Structure