We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Hecker Guthrie, based in Melbourne, is one of Australia's leading design practices undertaking projects, in the hospitality, residential, retail and commercial sectors, both here and abroad.
- An above market salary and yearly bonuses
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Working within a lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities
Floorplans Production Assistant
An exciting opportunity for a driven Floorplans Production Assistant to join the Urban Angles team.
- Working in an innovative environment that relies on team collaboration.
- Flexible hours.
- Open-plan studio close to public transport, cafes and all Prahran has to offer.
Project Architect | Lead
HIP V. HYPE Design
HIP V. HYPE Design are seeking an exceptional Project Architect/ Lead with a minimum of 6+ years post graduate experience. This long-term role will involve leading an exciting and diverse range of commercial, multi-residential and single residential projects across Australia.
Vinomofo is not your average employer and we're certainly not your average brand. We're looking for someone to help bring our mission to life.
- Fast growing global company, opportunities galore
- We're one of Australia's great places to work, we think you'll like it here
- Working in a small team with plenty of autonomy and creative freedom
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated architectural draftsperson to join our growing team in delivering a range of projects across Melbourne.
- Opportunity to lead a variety of projects
- Be part of a young and dynamic office
- Great office location in Collingwood
Interior floorplan draftsperson - Real Estate and Interior Design
Perfect for architecture and interior design students, this freelance role consists of visiting properties within Sydney and accurately measuring and sketching the property onsite to a premium standard.
- Travel around Sydney sketching the floorplans of incredible properties and architecture
- Flexible days and hours
- Join a boutique agency that is currently growing and expanding
Sales Consultant / Architecture / Design
To drive further growth through this category, we are now looking for a keen sales person who is interested in a career in the architectural and design community.
- Jointly responsible for the sales and servicing of the furniture portfolio of products for the NSW market
- General sales via personal and team relationships and through regular client contact, initiatives and sales techniques
- The role requires a self-motivated individual with great interpersonal skills and technical ability