FOH Roles - Bar staff, Barista, Waitstaff, Bartender
The Lodge Bar
The Lodge Bar at Myer Chadstone is looking for a passionate team to open and manage our first Australian venue! Apply today and successful candidates will be legible for a signing bonus*!
- Be an integral part of an exciting, new hospitality concept
- We will arm you with the knowledge and training to make you a success
- Work with high quality suppliers, ingredients and equipment (all new)
Wait & Bar Staff
Wait & Bar staff wanted at MoVida, MoVida Next Door & MoVida Aqui, all located in Melbourne's CBD. Ongoing Full-time and part-time positions available. We are looking for friendly and experienced wait staff who will enjoy working in a dynamic and busy environment. Must have a current RSA
- Ongoing training and development in Spanish Cuisine and Wines
Chef de Partie
Finally, Arbory Afloat is returning to Melbourne's Riverbank. We are looking for CDP's to help us deliver our exciting new theme, the Turquoise Coast. Drawing influence from all around the Mediterranean, but specifically Turkey.
- Generous wage rates & staff perks
- Great work life balance
- Fun & positive working environment
Front of house staff
Pearl Diver Cocktails & Oysters
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking staff member(s) to join our team as we open a fun and vibrant cocktail bar in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. We will specialise in cocktails, have a fun wine list and a well curated food menu with a large focus on oysters from around Australia.
Front of House - Senior
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar
Tommy Ruff is a casual dining restaurant offering a unique local seafood experience. We have three established locations & seeking experienced front of house staff to join our team. We are in search of positive attitudes, smiles, leadership & team skills and a passion for hospitality. Staff development opportunities across a range of roles exist.
- Managing front of house team and uphold team morale
- Ensure efficient restaurant day-to-day operations - TR offers systems & applications for all operations / communications
- Involvement in the growth of the business
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced hospitality professional to join our team, which requires managing and leading a group of passionate staff in one of Melbourne's favourite cafes.
- Manage one of Melbourne's favourite cafes
- Work/life balance
- Join a rapidly growing business with significant, ongoing professional opportunities
Join our Customer Service team in a 12-month fixed-term role as a vital part of the wider wholesale business.
- Provide our wholesale coffee customers with seamless support via phone and email
- Work closely within our skilled and supportive team
- Option to work from home some days; $400 per year to spend on your wellbeing, learning and development; free coffee!
Join our supportive cafe team in Collingwood as a Cafe All-rounder serving beautiful coffee, a simple food offering, and a retail coffee offering for our customers to take home.
- Serve a fantastic brand experience and delicious coffees to our Collingwood café customers
- Work within a skilled and supportive team
- Monday to Friday hours; $400 per year to spend on your wellbeing, learning and development; and free coffee!