ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Fino Seppeltsfield, the destination restaurant in the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery, Barossa Valley is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to help take the business to the next level. We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional who is ready to take the next step and assist in leading the FOH team.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 50 minutes from the city
- An ideal life-work balance with a maximum of two late nights per week
- Develop your business and leadership skills
Events & Marketing Co Ordinator
Events & marketing co-ordinator -Family orientated business -Stunning waterside venue -Recently refurbished
- Incredible waterside location close to the city in Docklands
- Amazing perks inc carparking & free meals on shift
- Close family team with opportunity to grow
Barista and All Rounder
A small and humble new coffee shop/cafe is opening in West Footscray and we require a passionate, personable and enthusiastic barista/all rounder. Someone who enjoys working in a small team and has the ability to work independently. You will work closely with the owners and ensure the daily running of the business is smooth and enjoyable.
- Good working hours
- Friendly and Fun working environment
- Implement new coffee ideas and training within a small team environment
Enjoy having your weekend free? Want a balanced roster with a mix of days and nights? Excited about quality Victorian produce? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
The Pope has resurrected in the CBD and we are looking for a motivated & driven team player to help take our restaurant to the next level!
Food and Wine Salespeople - Live Your Passion
Shake off the winter blues at your current job and make this the season you supercharge your career. Are you an experienced waiter, bartender, or all-rounder who is wanting to make their next big step? Or are you someone with a passion for food and wine and want to make a career out it?
- Great work life balance with a 7 day roster for lunch and dinner – not just nights!
- Opportunities for career advancement for driven individuals with internal and external training available
- Generous tips and award wages
Barista/Front of House (Coworking)
Our Barista's are hospitality dynamo's with proven experience in juggling customers, suppliers and making amazing coffees!
- Our motto is "Love where you work!"
- Build and maintain a thriving cafe
- Get to know each of our members and of course their favourite coffees
Head Barista - Serotonin Eatery
I know you. You're looking for a positive work environment, where you feel appreciated, and it feels like a big family. You have ideas, you're looking to be heard, be creative and leave your mark on Melbourne. You want to work with owners and a team who are invested and love what they do, as much as you...
Take a lead in this french bistro within a progressive hospitality group. Big changes are happening here at this French Bistro and you will be involved in all front of house decisions and managing and driving the business once the build and implementation phase is completed. Renovations and remapping of business direction.
- Creativity and decision making
- Wine and cocktail list creation
- Perfect 80 pax size - make an impact
The Wolf and I
Looking for a new face to join the kitchen and get involved with the upcoming spring/summer menu. An experienced individual that can lead and be a team player, with the willingness to commit to grow with the business during an exciting period of change.
- Great team atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow with the business and learn
- Chance to lead
A typical Spaces personality is someone who is able to transmit energy to our community: a sparkling, enthusiastic, proactive person with a smile who feels connected with Spaces and goes the extra mile.
- We offer creative working environments;
- A chance to lead and be part of the worlds biggest workspace revolution;
- Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success.
Daylesford & Hepburn Mineral Springs Co
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sale representative to join one of Australia's leading mineral water and beverage companies. Daylesford and Hepburn Mineral Springs Co is synonymous with quality, exceptional customer service and a commitment to showcasing our region and treading gently on the environment from which our water is derived.
- Work for a company with a great reputation
- Help us grow and be rewarded for your hard work
- Flexibility of full time or part time for the right person
Senior Chef de Partie
Lello Pasta Bar
Lello is seeking a professional chef that is long term career minded. He/she must be passionate about Italian cusine and able to work in all areas of a kitchen. We specialize in artisan pasta making and regional cusine. We operate Mon-Sat and are located on Flinders lane CBD