Field Consultant - Kitchen Operations
2020...New Year, New Career!
- Do you want to make an impact on a wide variety of hospitality businesses whilst maintaining the work / life balance you’ve always wanted?
- Do you enjoy using your analytical skills to solve problems and work on a broad range of projects all at the same time? Because no two days here are the same!
- Come and learn from one of Australia’s leading hospitality management consultancies and unlock 150 years worth of experience.
With a busy dining room and exciting bar offering, Annam brings a unique mix of authenticity and innovation to the city's Asian food scene.
Annam is an owner-operated business with a small-team mentality - we are looking for someone with the skills to tackle this role who has the personality, sense of humour and passion to work with us
Join the fantastic kitchen team behind a leading Melbourne Pub & Restaurant and busy multi-space events venue. A great opportunity for an experienced individual who has a desire to take on a challenge. Competitive salary, full-time hours and convenient CBD location.
- Full Time Basis & Ongoing opportunity - Immediate Start!
- A rare opportunity to join a close-knit team committed to awesome modern Australian & Asian cuisine and superior customer services
- Competitive annual salary + Super
Senior Sous Chef
Seeking full time Senior Sous Chef for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers. We have excellent opportunities for experienced chefs who are seeking long term permanent roles. Night and weekend work - of course. Best if you are local or have a car.
- Full Time and long term opportunity - start asap!
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams
Front of House Manager
Half Acre is looking for a full-time Front of House Manager to help lead a passionate and dedicated team. Our 120 seat restaurant provides a unique indoor/outdoor environment with a wood-fired oven, charcoal grill and open kitchen. We serve lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday.
Restaurants & Events Manager
Melbourne Racing Club
A dynamic Restaurants & Events Manager role leading a team to deliver world class functions, events and dining experiences within our hospitality department.
- Work with a creative team who push the boundaries of food, service & hospitality
- Leverage your extensive events & restaurant experience to drive real change
- Leadership and mentoring position with heaps of added benefits
Seeking an experienced Supervisor and Team Leader to lead our team and deliver on a service that upholds our long-standing reputation for excellence.
- On-going training and development to assist with your career progression
- A creative and focused work environment
- Great location with easy access to public transport
Apprentice & Commis Chefs
Poodle Bar & Bistro
At Poodle Bar & Bistro we are looking for passionate Apprentices and Commi Chefs. We are on the hunt for driven individuals with a passion for cooking with the best produce. Recruiting now for a March 2020 open.
- Be a part of the opening team - you set the bar
- Access to amazing produce and suppliers
- A focus on in-house baking, charcuterie and ferments
Manager - Craft Beer Venue
Penny Young Craft Beer Bar in Moonee Ponds is looking for a fresh faces to add to the New management team. We're a craft beer-focused venue with 18 rotational taps.
- Flexible, full-time hours
- 18 rotational taps, with 10 more on the way
- Event management opportunities