Full Time Barista
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven barista with speciality coffee experience to work 5 days in our Richmond store.
- Development and training opportunities (including learning how to roast coffee)
- Open coffee/ kitchen area with lots of natural light
- Growth opportunity into sr management role as we grow our business
Fowles Wines is known for crafting some of Australia's finest cool-climate wines, won countless medals and trophies and was named a 'Winery to Watch' by Wine Spectator in the USA. Join the team in a long-term Head Chef role!
- Sociable hours
- Long-term role with a chance to lead and grow with a great team
- Tight-knit country community outside the city rush
Saj Master Chef
We're looking for someone who lives by the same ethical and sustainable values that we do. Someone who is willing to work hard to help grow a new brand to success. Someone who is as excited as we are to revolutionise the fast food experience
- Do you LOVE creating incredible food?
- Are you passionate about creating an ecological, sustainable future?
- Are you ready to be at the forefront of global hospitality innovation?
Hot Sauce Committee Pty Ltd
Hot Sauce Committee Pty Ltd is currently seeking a skilled Cook/Chef to join their team. As a full-time member of a busy kitchen environment, you must have excellent communication skills in order to converse succinctly with staff, clients and suppliers. You will also be responsible for all aspects of the operation of the kitchen.
Front of House Manager
Ishizuka restaurant is introduced Australian diners to the rarefied world of Japanese haute cuisine known as Kaiseki. The 16-seat restaurant takes up residence on Bourke Street. Ishizuka is searching for experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join our team.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge on culture, food, sake and everything in between
- Be a part of small, professional team
- Supportive and friendly working environment
At Scopri, we are all about fine dining, superb cuisine and dining experience, using fresh local produce and artisan, seasonal produce. Our menus are designed to meet fine dining expectations with variety and excellence. Working alongside the Head Chef, the successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop their career.
Hemingways Wine Room
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Waiter with excellent wine knowledge to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our new New York inspired French Brasserie."The right Waiter uplifts the dining experience for customers".
- Management options available
- Wine training and wine knowledge courses will be part of the role
- Assistance with PR strategy, Social and Marketing
Chef & Pizza Maker
Ladro - Gertrude and Greville
Join the team that put Pizza and Gertrude St back on the casual dinning map. Ladro, in it's 18th year, seeks talented, professional and dedicated chefs.
- Stable and regular hours with-in a reputable and long standing business
- Above award conditions and wages
- Located close to the CBD and public transport
We are seeking a passionate leader that has the knowledge, creativity and generosity to teach us all a thing or two about epic cocktails, teamwork and incredible service. You are resilient, professional, enthusiastic and have an eye for detail.
- Work in a new quality venue featuring a garden style rooftop with autonomy and creative licence
- Be empowered to lead, mentor and support our customer-focussed team
- Enjoy support for your career progression and development with the support of genuine, passionate and inclusive business owners