We are in the process of opening our third wine bar and restaurant location in Melbourne from California and are currently assembling our starting team. We are looking to recruit a Head Chef that is creative, collaborative, understanding of current food trends and has experience in kitchen management.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Develop an innovative and seasonal menu
- Work for an international brand
Kitchen Porter/ Cook Experienced Immediate Start
The Grain Store - The Grain Store Eatery (Hestia Investments Pty Ltd)
Are you a dedicated kitchen porter/kitchen hand who likes to follow their passion by assisting in preparing high quality food while maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen?
- Well established Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch place
- Highly competitive salary
- Great Team
Manager - Reservations, Events & Marketing
Cutler & Co. and Marion
HELM THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES OPERATION OF TWO OF MELBOURNE'S MOST CELEBRATED VENUES. A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR A RESTAURANT SPECIALIST TO JOIN THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF ANDREW MCCONNELL'S FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND NEIGHBOURHOOD WINE BAR.
- Lead the venues alongside the Head Chef & Venue Manager while developing a team underneath you
- Drive event sales and project manage all special events and external activity while acting as an ambassador for both brands
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to execute a range of initiatives
You will be instrumental in the development of the Gogo Bar and Chin Chin bar team as well as ensuring consistent high standard delivery of cocktails.
- Lead an amazing bunch of bartenders
- Supportive team and great work culture
- Join one of Australia's most progressive restaurant groups
Royal Melbourne Hotel
We are looking for a head chef who is passionate about the industry and excited about taking an already iconic venue to the next level
- A busy historic pub located in the city
- Work Life Balance, with an average of 50 hours a week
- Design and create menu - seasonal - pub classic with some twists
We're hiring: The Everleigh and Bar Margaux (Opening June 2019)
As the Made in the Shade group (The Everleigh, Heartbreaker, Connie's Pizza, The Everleigh Bottling Co., Navy Strength Ice Co.) gears up for our next adventure, we are excited to invite expressions of interest for various roles across the group, at The Everleigh, and our newest venue, Bar Margaux.
Cafe and Functions Manager
We are looking for a dedicated hospitality professional to lead our team alongside our head chef and other business stakeholders on a full time basis. In this hands on role your primary focus will be to manage the day to day cafe operations, drive function and catering sales as well as facilitate private functions/events.
- Above Award Wage
- Bonuses for Meeting Sales and Cost KPIs
- Monday - Saturday Trade
Venue Manager (Cellar Door/Bistro)
Mac Forbes’ Graceburn Wine Room
An opportunity to take over a progressive, urban cellar door & bistro in Healesville.
- Work and learn alongside one of Australia’s best producers
- Bring your own flair - make the space your own
- Voted Yarra Valley ‘Best Small Cellar Door’ GTW 2019
Kitchen All-rounder - Allpress Espresso Melbourne
An exciting opportunity has opened-up in our Roastery Cafe for someone who is passionate about food and wants to develop their skills in a supportive working environment.
- Be part of a fun, dedicated team of people
- Develop your skills in a supportive environment
- Make use of your passion for flavour, quality and excellent service
Chef de Partie
Mr Mccracken at Essendon
Mr Mccracken restaurant. located in Essendon fieldsEuropean/Mediterranean menu.
- Career development opportunities - As we are a growing brand, we will have ongoing opportunities for progression and for you to grow your personal brand
- Great team environment and work life balance - We have a high-functioning and friendly team that values culture and equality. Work hard play hard
- Ongoing training - Training is important to us and we provide an environment that focuses on your growth