As Vex approaches 2 years from opening we are looking to expand our small team. Our ethos revolves around a do it all attitude and a desire to create a unique experience for everyone who walks through our doors. We are looking for people who care about good food and wine and have a commitment to independent thinking no matter your background.
- Be part of a committed group who love what they do
- The chance to grow alongside a small team and shape it's future direction
- Get to know an eclectic, engaged group of regular guests
Cafe Managers/Salad Ninjas
Bluebag Fresh is seeking to hire Salad Ninjas for our salad bars located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
We're open Monday to Friday - 8 am to 3 pm
This is a hospitality job with no nights and no weekend work! Shifts between 4hrs - 6hrs per day.
Great for a second job.
- Great work life balance - no evenings, no weekend work!
- Opportunity to learn café management skills in a small, supported environment.
- Great staff benefits - 50% staff discount. Eat healthy and fresh everyday!
Bar Staff Wait Staff
The Coppersmith is currently looking for talented hospo front of house people from barstaff to waitstaff with skills from making cocktails to coffees. Who know a piccolo from a pinot?
- Casual, Part Time & Full Time positions available
- Attractive remuneration
- Close to public transport
So, if you want to make "your" mark to create and lead your team with passion, we will give you the opportunity to do so with all the assistance to make the dream happen. We will supply you with the blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece and make your mark.
- Make “your” mark to create and lead your team
- Work life & balance
- Close to public transport, CBD & free parking
Duty Bar Manager / Duty F & B Manager
The Coppersmith is looking for a "hands on " all rounder Duty Manager to assist our F & B Manager. This full time position reports directly to the Venue Manager and is responsible for the entire Hotels operation in the F & B managers absence.
- Close to CBD & public transport
- Award winning boutique Hotel with Bar, Bistro & Rooftop
- Young, Dynamic Staff
New Restaurant opening on Lygon Street in Brunswick East searching for experienced and junior pizza chefs to join the team. Our new venue is a casual Pizzeria which will be focused on naturally fermented pizza's, chargrilled snacks, minimal intervention wine and classic cocktails
- Ongoing training amongst a team of career hospitality staff
- Join a new exciting venue from the team behind the successful CBD venues - Tipo 00 & Osteria Ilaria
- Fun, positive work environment working with like-minded professionals
Poodle Bar & Bistro
We are on the look out for an experienced manager to take the lead at Poodle. Candidates will need to have a sound knowledge of controlling wage costs, increasing sales and management of staff to give the Poodle experience to all guests.
- Joining a fresh group on the rise
- Work in one of Melbourne's hottest restaurant districts
- Competitive salary
Roccos Bologna Discoteca
Rocco's Bologna Discoteca is looking for their next star behind the bar
- Put yourself in the heart of the action in one of Melbourne's hottest restaurant districts
- Add your stamp to the house cocktail list
- Help shape the future of Melbourne's hospitality scene in an exciting new venue
Full Time, Part Time and Casual Front of House Staff
Milton Wine Shop
We are looking to complete the team with a couple of front of house members who will join us in delivering informed, authentic and friendly service to our guests.
- In house wine training and development as well as the opportunity to study WSET level 2 and 3
- Be a part of a supportive and inclusive team
- Career progression in an expanding group with many facets
Help lead the team at Farmer's Daughters and improve your own management and organisational skills!
- Unique opportunity to join a 1 hat restaurant in a senior position
- Opportunity for training and professional growth in an expanding business.
- Great roster flexibility and consecutive days off!
Chef De Partie
Farmer's Daughters is looking for a talented, passionate Chef de Partie to help lead our large and diverse kitchen team.
- Real opportunities for career progression, training and development in an expanding hospitality business.
- Improve your management and organisation skills as part of a large team delivering high quality food in a fast paced enviorment.
- Flexible working hours, paid overtime and Sundays off!
Make your mark in the industry by showcasing one of Australia's much loved and talked about regions.
- Farmer’s Daughters is an award winning and hatted three storey venue in the heart of Melbourne’s prestigious 80 Collins precinct.
- We are looking for a Junior Sommelier to work side by side with our existing talented beverage team, Callum Strong and Matt Jensen.
- Each level offers a slightly different experience.
Bar Manager and Bar Supervisor roles
Bar Manager and Bar Supervisor roles.Work in a beautiful, green city rooftop with a focus on local wines and spirits, great service, creativity and work/life balance.
- Paid overtime, potential for 4-day working week
- Autonomy, professional support, sustainability, creativity
- Develop skills for the future, perfect the ones you have