FOH Evening Manager
After six years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues to grow with it's fully focused Seasonal offering. We provide our loyal locals, and visiting friends, warm service backed by a relevant food and beverages menu, inspired by unique environment and inner urban kitchen garden
Kitchen Manager | Head Chef
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill, located in Moorabbin, has been cooking award winning gourmet burgers for 6+ years now and we're still at the top of our game. We are seeking a talented and professional kitchen manager/head chef wanting to play an integral role in guaranteeing the ongoing success of our busy restaurant.
- Award winning burger restaurant
- Set days off each week
- Young and responsive team
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven barista with specialty coffee experience to work 2-3 days in our Richmond store.
- Development and training opportunities (including learning how to roast coffee)
- Open coffee/ kitchen area with lots of natural light
- Fun team with awesome regular clientele
We're getting ready to launch a brand new Pho Nom at Melbourne Central - do you have what it takes to drive the launch and lead the team to success? This is a full-time management role for an eager hospitality professional ready for a new challenge
- Established quick service food brand, highly respected in the Melbourne food community
- Fantastic opportunity to drive the launch of a brand new venue located Melbourne CBD
- Lead the team, drive the culture and grow your personal skillset with training and support
Bluebonnet Barbecue is searching for an experienced, passionate catering supervisor to come on board during our busy off-site season. MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENCE (heavy rigid preferred) & FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATE
- The opportunity to work with a team of like-minded individuals, who enjoy their work
- A negotiable remuneration, minimum Industry award applies
- Future growth opportunities for successful applicants that can show results
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced chef to join our team at The Moat which is below the Wheeler Centre in Melbourne's iconic State Library. We have a very good reputation and have been trading for close to eight years. We have many long standing staff members and are looking for someone that likes stability and enjoys feeding people.
- Work with a strong, long term , supportive team
- Creative an innovative menu
- Unique and exciting cultural hub