Account Manager (Full Time)
Karla Dawes Press Office
KDPO is a public relations firm based in Carlton which caters to a select clientele across the food, travel and lifestyle sectors. We offer a range of services including brand consulting, communications strategy, event planning and social media. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Account Manager for a full time role.
- KDPO consists of a small, yet dynamic team and we encourage our team members to grow and learn as much as possible under senior management.
- This position provides an opportunity for an experienced PR professional to take the next step in their career.
- The successful candidate will become an integral part of our business helping lead key campaigns and clients, have at least 4-5 years agency exposure and have proven account management experience and media contacts.
Social Media Strategist and Copywriter
DIGITAL STRATEGY TALENT. Have you got it? Ruby Assembly require the full-time support of a talented social media strategist and copywriter.
- Work with Melbourne's happiest social media agency from the most gorgeous office you've ever seen.
- A role that requires an independent mindset, offering the flexibility to work from home.
- Enjoy professional development, support and direction from our friendly, professional team.