We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Studio Manager - Australia
One Hot Yoga & Pilates
Join a dynamic, sector-leading team in a newly created role with a broad remit that spans operations, business continuity development and improvement, project leadership, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Execute CEO-led strategies spanning commercial opportunities and core offerings.
- Leverage your execution mindset and bias toward action in a high performing team.
- Work in beautiful, award-winning spaces across Melbourne and Sydney.
Receptionist/Business Admininistration Trainee
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a rockstar all-rounder to help manage our office and run our reception desk. No weekend work - Monday to Friday office hours.
- Are you tired of working weekends and you want a Monday to Friday office hours gig?
- IE, digital consultancy, are looking for a rockstar all-rounder to help manage our office and run our reception desk.
- Get paid to work whilst studying and gain a qualification in Business!
Account Manager (Full Time)
Karla Dawes Press Office
KDPO is a public relations firm based in Carlton which caters to a select clientele across the food, travel and lifestyle sectors. We offer a range of services including brand consulting, communications strategy, event planning and social media. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Account Manager for a full time role.
- KDPO consists of a small, yet dynamic team and we encourage our team members to grow and learn as much as possible under senior management.
- This position provides an opportunity for an experienced PR professional to take the next step in their career.
- The successful candidate will become an integral part of our business helping lead key campaigns and clients, have at least 4-5 years agency exposure and have proven account management experience and media contacts.
Social Media Strategist and Copywriter
DIGITAL STRATEGY TALENT. Have you got it? Ruby Assembly require the full-time support of a talented social media strategist and copywriter.
- Work with Melbourne's happiest social media agency from the most gorgeous office you've ever seen.
- A role that requires an independent mindset, offering the flexibility to work from home.
- Enjoy professional development, support and direction from our friendly, professional team.
Community Manager & Marketing Coordinator
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator & Community Manager to join our Head Office Team in Melbourne. Working across digital, social, ecommerce, retail and hospitality, this role presents a great opportunity for someone looking to contribute and grow within an exciting, fast-paced company, alongside an incredible team of people.
- The opportunity to work in a progressive and exciting company
- Opportunities for career advancement and longterm growth
- A strong workplace culture and support structures