We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Have fun working with a great team in a growing business that can provide you with fantastic training and development. The role requires someone with good cocktail experience and sound knowledge of all things bar.
- Development opportunities
- A casual work environment with a fun team
- Competitive pay
Evans Bistro & Garden
Newly Refurbished Restaurant and Bar looking for an experienced individual to work with a small team in the beautiful Macedon Ranges Romsey township.
- Menu input & Development
- Country air away from the norm of Melbourne restaurant industry
- 3 days per week off, 2 lunches 4 dinners.
Food and Beverage Staff
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to be a part of our food and beverage team at our new Providore, 14 Days of Cheese, located on 7 acres of land right by the Yarra River at Pier 35 in Port Melbourne, we are looking for individuals that have a passion for hospitality and will provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Unique Concept
- Dynamic Opportunity
- Do you love Cheese
The Sheet Society
The Sheet Society are looking for an energetic Production Coordinator to become a part of our fast-growing brand.
- Help shape the future of this company.
- Be part of a creative, tight knit team – Where every day is different, and every achievement is celebrated.
- Generous staff discounts.
Hulls Recruiting Services
No two days will ever be the same, as your new role will require you to work with a diverse range of established clients and deliver creative work that exceeds expectations.
- Creative Services and Design Business
- “All-Rounder” role with exposure to all design processes
- Exceptional Salary Package neg. (circa $75k - $80k + Super)
Fat Goat: Bar staff, Cocktail Bartender, Front of House, Bottle Shop
The Fat Goat
The Fat Goat is a vibrant craft beer and gin bar in the Dandenong Ranges, loved by many - especially our team. We're looking to grow our team with people who are passionate about craft beverages and want to work in a supportive and creative environment.
- Vibrant business - a craft beer and gin candy shop
- The chance to be creative and grow your skills and network in the craft beverage industry
- Staff brewing and distilling days with some of the best producers in Victoria
We are searching for a passionate and experienced Cocktail Bartender superstar to join our tight-knit team! We are looking for a creative individual who is professional, upbeat, friendly, motivated to inspire others and who is driven to create amazing experiences for our customers.
- Be well versed on beer, wine, cocktails and liquor, with good knowledge of classic cocktails
- Have at least 2 - 3 year’s experience working behind a bar
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude