We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
We are in the process of opening our third wine bar and restaurant location in Melbourne from California and are currently assembling our starting team. We are looking to recruit a Head Chef that is creative, collaborative, understanding of current food trends and has experience in kitchen management.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Develop an innovative and seasonal menu
- Work for an international brand
Senior Section Waiter
Future Future is seeking an experienced front of house professional to take up an new role as Senior Section Waiter.
- The opportunity to shape your own role in a new business and become an integral part of a growing group of hospitality venues
- Work in a dynamic environment with an intimate team who are endlessly passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Ongoing support, mentorship and training in all aspects of hospitality, wine, sake and Japanese cuisine
Chef de Partie
Neptune Food & Wine
If you're a young chef eager to learn new skills and work in a kitchen with an excellent culture, this is your opportunity.
Neptune is a busy neighbourhood wine bar and restaurant that offers an elevated dining experience. We take the food seriously, and we care about making our guests happy.
- Work closely with a small highly skilled team.
- Training and Growth Potential.
- Part of the Commune Group.
Private Wine Tour Host
Wine Compass is a young and forward thinking company that provides high quality, tailored wine tours for private & public groups in the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Heathcote. We look after and trust our staff, providing full support, incentives, perks and a really fun place to work.
- Food and wine
- Good pay
Sales Representative and Relationship Facilitator
We are a family owned bakery seeking a sales representative - relationship facilitator. Hard sell isn't our objective, service & support is our focus.
- Hand made and organic products
- Ethical family run business
- Great Hospitality Hours and Free Bread* conditions apply
Botherambo Restaurant and Bar is looking for a Restaurant Manager to take our new offering to the next level. Work daily with Executive Chef and Owner to continually improve and create our strategic direction and offering. Keep your Work/Life balance in check with no weekends required.
- Recruit, develop and lead your team
- Manage business growth and direction
- Next career step with rewarding salary - No Weekends
Commune Group is looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Manager to join our ever growing business. Opportunity to work at our restaurants Toyko Tina and Hanoi Hannah that have become an institution.
- Work for a passionate hospitality group
- Leading a dynamic young team
- Growth within your role and company
Restaurant / Duty Manager
Railway Club Hotel
We are seeking an experienced, hard working and friendly Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager who thrives in a busy working environment and prides themselves on their customer service skills.
- Great tips
- Secure ongoing employment in fun, friendly work environment
Front of House Staff (Barista)
We're looking for a super passionate barista who truly loves making exceptional coffee!
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Build a thriving coworking culture in both our physical and digital communities
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun, dynamic and nationwide team.
Administration, staff training, stock control, service management, advanced wine knowledge. Applicants MUST have had at least 4 years experience in a similar role, AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) or international equivalent.
Neon Tiger cafe
We are seeking a passionate head chef to lead our kitchen. With an established clientele of 4 years, the business provides stability and long term growth prospects for the right individual. Our business stays in touch with the market and encourages leaders to contribute positively to the vision and culture of the cafe.
- menu design and food vision
- team recruitment and development
- be part of growth and development opportunities within the business