We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Fowles Wines is known for crafting some of Australia's finest cool-climate wines, won countless medals and trophies and was named a 'Winery to Watch' by Wine Spectator in the USA. Join the team in a long-term Head Chef role!
- Sociable hours
- Long-term role with a chance to lead and grow with a great team
- Tight-knit country community outside the city rush
Video Content Producer
Eva's launching new products throughout 2020, all designed in-house and will need your help to create thumb-stopping video ads for our platforms. Leveraging your specialist experience, you know how to make fun, compelling, share-worthy stories/ads and make Eva come to life.
A busy little Japanese bar/restaurant in Yarraville looking for a bright & knowledgable person who loves Japanese food & drinks as much as we do, to run the day to day shop operations. 5 day work week - Tuesday to Saturday giving you 2 normal days off a week. Very rare indeed.
We are an iconic Fitzroy pub seeking a skilled and passionate waiter. Our menu is comfort pub grub at its best and we're after someone who can serve customers in an informed and upbeat way. This role suits an experienced waiter as a casual with a view to a full time position as Restaurant Manager.
- Dynamic team and experienced operators
- Friendly and supportive environment
- A roster supporting a work/life balance
Social Media Strategist and Copywriter
DIGITAL STRATEGY TALENT. Have you got it? Ruby Assembly require the full-time support of a talented social media strategist and copywriter.
- Work with Melbourne's happiest social media agency from the most gorgeous office you've ever seen.
- A role that requires an independent mindset, offering the flexibility to work from home both during and post COVID-19.
- Enjoy professional development, support and direction from our friendly, professional team.
Front of House Manager
Via Porta Eatery Deli
Via Porta eatery-deli opened its doors in July 2019 offering a wide array of dine-in, take home and deli items. This position will suit a self-motivated, confident individual who takes pride in customer service. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can work unsupervised and lead a dynamic team.
- Manage and lead the Front of House team at Via Porta
- Career growth
- On going support from Director's
Front Of House
Ok Billy Souvlaki Bar
We are looking for experience FOH experienced, well- presented bar staff for immediate start.The applicant must be fluent in English and available to work on weekends.Must have at least two years of experience in hospitality.Please forward your resume if you are genuinely interested.
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in delivering cafe service. Sibling is an award winning social enterprise with a focus on social & sustainable values, committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes. Nominated for 2019 & 2020 Timout Awards.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available
We're looking for a multi-talented, highly organised and scheduling-obsessed agency engine master who will be responsible for wrangling and driving the workflow of all creative and production projects that come through the door.
- • Experience in a creative environment, preferably a creative, design or production agency.
- • Have a solid understanding of creative development and production processes, or a willingness to learn
- • Strong experience managing people and teams
Sixpenny is a little restaurant in Stanmore offering a seasonal degustation menu complemented by exceptional service. Sixpenny is searching for an experienced and passionate wine-focused hospitality professional to join our team.
- Be a part of a small, professional team
- Opportunity to create and manage a wine list
- Supportive and knowledgable working environment