We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Fowles Wines is known for crafting some of Australia's finest cool-climate wines, won countless medals and trophies and was named a 'Winery to Watch' by Wine Spectator in the USA. Join the team in a long-term Head Chef role!
- Sociable hours
- Long-term role with a chance to lead and grow with a great team
- Tight-knit country community outside the city rush
Northern Republic is looking for an experienced passionate head chef who will be responsible for the food component of the business.
In a short space of time Northern Republic has established a reputation in the region for great food, wine and service. We are committed to improving our food offering to our growing loyal customer base.
- You'll be working in a beautiful small town just 90 minutes from Melbourne
- You'll be working a 30-40 hours week
- You'll be responsible for curating our menu for casual dining & events
Real Estate Productions
We are searching for an individual who has mastered the art of video editing and has thorough skills in combining camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects into a suitable finished product ready for our clients. We are looking for someone with creativity, who can implement innovative and original ideas into our company.
- Innovative ideas
- Thorough experience in editing skills
Hemingways Wine Room
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Waiter with excellent wine knowledge to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our new New York inspired French Brasserie."The right Waiter uplifts the dining experience for customers".
- Management options available
- Wine training and wine knowledge courses will be part of the role
- Assistance with PR strategy, Social and Marketing
Chef & Pizza Maker
Ladro - Gertrude and Greville
Join the team that put Pizza and Gertrude St back on the casual dinning map. Ladro, in it's 18th year, seeks talented, professional and dedicated chefs.
- Stable and regular hours with-in a reputable and long standing business
- Above award conditions and wages
- Located close to the CBD and public transport
We are seeking a passionate leader that has the knowledge, creativity and generosity to teach us all a thing or two about epic cocktails, teamwork and incredible service. You are resilient, professional, enthusiastic and have an eye for detail.
- Work in a new quality venue featuring a garden style rooftop with autonomy and creative licence
- Be empowered to lead, mentor and support our customer-focussed team
- Enjoy support for your career progression and development with the support of genuine, passionate and inclusive business owners
Le Bon Ton
We are now seeking a Sous Chef to join the leadership team of this fast-pacedkitchen brigade. This position will be key to delivering exceptional food andsupporting the management of kitchen operations to achieve Chef development,food quality and cost targets.
- Encourage and Train Kitchen Staff
- Part of the Ghanem Group Restaurants
- Endless Possibilities
Pegasus Leisure Group
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a new Venue Manager at The Cove Hotel to play a crucial role in driving the business forward and be at the forefront of its future successes.
- - Lead, develop and engage a talented and vibrant team
- - Work for an established, growing business offering job security, companywide benefits and career development
- - Enviable location only 45 minutes from the CBD in Patterson Lakes
Pickett and Co
Pickett and Co are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic chef, who is experienced in leading a team of passionate chefs & is keen to be a part of a growing and dynamic business.
- Full time opportunity available
- Genuine development & career opportunity in a leading Melbourne Restaurant group
- Be a part of a team of like-minded individuals, striving for excellence
Front of House Manager
We are looking for a Front of House Manager with exceptional interpersonal skills, top level customer service and previous management experience in a similar position. This role is full time (38hrs) 5 days a week.
- Manage and develop your own team
- Work with supportive bosses to level up your management skills
Ecommerce - Digital Content Coordinator
PIERRE WINTER FINE JEWELS
We are searching for a digital content coordinator to lead and manage our online store. Initially, the role will be 1-3 days per week, with the opportunity to enter a full-time position. The successful candidate will work across all aspects of eCommerce operations with our Paddington-based team.