Sous / Head Chef
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in cafe & event operations with the ambition to lead the team within approximately six months. The successful applicant will lead a team of professionals, delivering a seasonal & sustainable menu within a business committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available
Toasta & Co.
TOASTA & Co specialises in reconnecting people with their inner-child through nostalgic eating experiences. Consisting of 2 food trucks (TOASTA and Von Crumb) and a brick and mortar, we're after an assistant chef to work alongside our Head Chef in managing the food across the board.
- Assist our Head Chef in managing our trio of businesses
- Work in a young, fun and vibrant environment
- Assist in menu design across the outlets and for catering
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced chef to join our team at The Moat which is below the Wheeler Centre in Melbourne's iconic State Library. We have a very good reputation and have been trading for close to eight years. We have many long standing staff members and are looking for someone that likes stability and enjoys feeding people.
- - Work with a strong, long term , supportive team
- - Creative and innovative menu
- - Unique and exciting cultural hub
Senior Chef - Unique Opportunity
Changing of the guard! Ilona Staller is a busy local restaurant, open 7 days for lunch and dinner. Kitchen is a small, very friendly team, working with hands-on chef owner. Position is first time advertised, looking for a suitably experienced person to join us.
- Excellent working conditions with friendly hours
- Small tight-knit team
- Opportunity to co -lead and create
Chef De Partie
Unique opportunity for a driven individual to come and work with our young and skilled team with quality product,flavour and technique, where you will be respected and appreciated.
- Work with young food focused individuals
- Large comfortable kitchen
- A real opportunity for career growth
Seeking full time Chef/s for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers. After a fantastic opening in December 2018, we continue to build our kitchen team. We have excellent opportunities for experienced chefs who are seeking long term permanent roles. Night and weekend work - of course. Best if you are local or have a car.
- Full Time and long term opportunity - start asap!
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams