Senior Chef De Partie
The Lyceum Club
The Lyceum Club, one of Melbourne's most prestigious establishments, is seeking a full-time qualified Senior Chef de Partie to join its professional modern, well-equipped Kitchen. An opportunity to work in a rewarding environment as part of a creative kitchen team.
- Predominantly Monday - Friday position
- No Public Holidays, including Christmas
- Safe, friendly & encouraging team environment
We're searching for a passionate, skilled and self-motivated Butcher to join our team at our Richmond warehouse. A competitive salary, monthly product allowance/discounts, and some great wellness related perks are all on offer! Operating Monday - Friday this role is great for someone who needs a healthy work life balance.
- Share in our passion for quality, ethically and sustainably sourced produce
- Your craftsmanship as a butcher will genuinely be nurtured and valued
- Healthy work life balance
Junior Sous Chef
We are growing our team and looking for an experienced chef to fill a newly created role as Junior Sous Chef
- Learn Japanese cuisine from a Head Chef with over 20 years of professional experience
- Realistic, sustainable and consistent hours
- Opportunity to learn and build upon management skills with regular training and support
Your opportunity to be a part of an exciting new Venue in the inner-west. We are looking a passionate and creative Head Chef to pick up the draft menu, and take the reins from our current Head Chef to drive the final stages of menu development for our anticipated Italian inspired dinner concept.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new concept
- Hire and develop your own team
- Creative license in the kitchen
Senior Chef De Partie and Chef De Partie
Moon Dog World
Moon Dog World located in sunny Preston is on the hunt for qualified, experienced Chefs De Partie to join our team. We have both full time and casual positions available with an immediate start!
- Busy fast paced environment
- On Site Parking
- Opportunities for growth
Sous Chef - Production
Due to an exciting and expansive time for our Restaurant Group, we are in need of a Sous Chef to join our production kitchen team on St Kilda Road. The position available is for a dedicate Chef with proven experience in high paced, high volume and professional kitchens.
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven Chef with 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced kitchen to join our team!
- Opportunity to grow into Sr Management role as we grow our business
- Deliver training, coaching and performance management
- Open kitchen area with lots of natural light