Blue Tongue Wine Bar
Blue Tongue has been a busy iconic venue in Elwood for over 25 years and we are looking for a front of house professional to join our small and passionate team. We are looking for a confident and dedicated all-rounder to assist in the development and growth of our team.
Front of House Staff - New venue - Must speak English & Japanese.
Front of house opportunity to join a new Japanese Brasserie in Melbourne CBD. We are seeking bilingual candidates in Japanese and English that are flexible, open-minded, adaptable, energetic and ready for a new challenge in their hospitality career. Join us in this amazing and fun project and make your mark on the hospitality landscape.
Front of House Staff Members
Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flexible hours offering work-life balance
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
Front of House
Trotters has been in the casual dining & cafe scene for over 32 years and we are looking for a confident, bubbly & motivated professional to join our team as an all rounder to assist in the running of service of an evening.
- Great central location, no late nights.
- Young fun team
- Award wages
Bartenders and Floor Staff
Johnny's Green Room
Summer is here and we are looking for bubbly folks who know how to make sure their guests have a good time. We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic floor staff and knowledgeable bartenders for our busy rooftop bar in Carlton.
- Melbourne's best view of the city
- Fun times in the sun
- Open 7 days and nights - so there's hours to suit everyone
Front of house ~ Butchers Diner
Butchers Diner at 10 Bourke Street, is looking for a full time front of house server
- Serving great quality takeaway food
- Fun, social, interactive service style
- Wine, food and service training offered ~ beef cuts, sausage & charcuterie making, coffee and cheese classes
Front of House Professionals
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Front of House Professionals to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road
- Be part of one of Australia's leading restaurants Good Food 2020 Restaurant of the Year, Three Hats.
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months. Full Time or Casual.
Eastern Road Cellars
We are looking for a hospitality professional with sound wine knowledge to grow the wine portfolio.
The venue, Eastern Road Bar, is being converted into a casual wine bar serving only the best from the most talented producers in Victoria and afare.
If you'd like to gain professionally and personally this is a great opportunity.
- Classic and natural wine list that’s ever-evolving
- Contribute to buying wines that fit into the fun and eclectic style of our progressive list
- Share your genuine interest in food and drink with likeminded colleages and customers
Full and part time Wait staff wanted at MoVida, our busy tapas bar in Melbourne CBD. We are looking for friendly and experienced staff who will enjoy working in a dynamic and busy environment. Must be able to work in a team and have a strong work ethic. Candidates must have a current RSA.
- Ongoing training and development in Spanish Cuisine and Wines