Sous Chef -Corporate Catering - North Melbourne
I Need A Chef
One of Melbourne's most prestigious corporate and event catering companies are looking for a Sous Chef to assist their Executive Chef with its continued growth.
- Predominately Monday - Friday
- Work with a passionate and creative team
- Genuine long term potential and development
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a brand new wine focused restaurant offering a unique European experience launching in late March. We are looking for some passionate cooks and apprentices to join our team. With a main focus on European cooking, we are looking for individuals who can work with our small team in creating a consistent, simple and well executed menu.
- Be a part of a new and growing team
- Grow and learn within a supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative expression
Chef de partie, Commis chef
This is your chance for career development with a balanced lifestyle and the ability to work with the highest quality produce cooked over open fire and charcoal. Asado is now recruiting for Commis chefs and Chef de Parties for the newest addition to the San Telmo Group, Melbourne's most established Argentinian restaurant group.
- A flexible working roster of 2 doubles and 3 singles, allowing you the best work/life balance.
- Unique cooking experience using charcoal and open fire
- Generous staff discounts across the group & Further promotion and career progression within an expanding business
Chefs & Kitchen Staff - Full Time & Part Time Roles
With our brand new concept store opening at Epping, Melbourne in March 2019, we are on the hunt for fun, talented and driven hospitality professionals with a passion for providing an exceptional coffee and hospitality experience.
- On the job training provided
- Career progression and excellent culture
- Play a part in starting up a brand new concept store
2nd Year Apprentice Chefs: Baby Pizza
Are you an aspiring Chef looking for variety in an apprenticeship? If so then this could be the apprenticeship for you.
- 2nd year positions available
- Get exposure to Italian cuisine across all sections
- Unique opportunity within an exponentially growing group
Copper and Cocoa
Contemporary Sydney Cafe is seeking a Head Chef with creative flair to join our tight-knit team on a full-time basis
- Make the role your own and express your culinary creativity as Head Chef
- Work in a friendly cafe environment as part of a tight-knit team
- Opportunities to take your career in hospitality to the next level
Sous Chef & Cooks
Good Times Milk Bar
Fun, family friendly orientated cafe located in Bentleigh - exciting young team. Good Times Milk Bar is one of Melbourne's most exciting coffee and kitchen destinations in Bentleigh.
- The Age Good Food Guide Top 20 Cafe 2018
- Brand new state-of-the-art kitchen and facilities
- Immediate start available
Ned's is on the lookout for a talented Second or Third Year Apprentice Chef to join our family. This role will see you work in our busy kitchen alongside passionate chefs who will assist in your training.
- Opportunity to learn from passionate, talented chefs
- Personal and long term career growth
- Exciting and fast-paced work environment
Senior Chef de Partie-The Grain Store Eatery (Hestia Investments Pty Ltd
The Grain Store
Career Opportunity- work in the fine food scene without the traditional hassles associated with working evenings in hospitality
- Well established Restaurant in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD specialising in Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch
- Highly competitive remuneration package plus bonus plan
- Career Growth & Opportunities
Senior Head chef
Willsmere Station is seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate head chef to run the kitchen.Venue will be open Wednesday to Sunday from breakfast to dinner.Competitive salary will be discussed with the right candidate.
- Above award rate wages
- Great working conditions
- Able to express your own flair through menus