CASUAL CATERING AND EVENT STAFF
Damm Fine Food Group
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a strong work ethic, good communication skills and hospitality experience to join our team. You will gain the opportunity to work within our unique venues and offsite events delivering premium service to high end clientele.
Full time waiter/waitress
City Wine Shop
With warmer weather on the way, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced front of house professional to join our team at the City Wine Shop.
- Access to great learning and mentoring opportunities
- Work with like-minded trade professionals
- Growth opportunities within a well established business
Casual Wait-staff and Bartenders - Caulfield Cup Carnival
Melbourne Racing Club
We're seeking experienced F&B staff and Bartenders to work at our Caulfield Racecourse to strengthen the team on the lead up to our New York inspired Spring Racing Cup Carnival!
- Come be part of the fun at our New York themed Spring Racing Carnival at Caulfield
- Exciting casual opportunities for experienced F&B staff, bartenders and supervisors
- On-going, casual work throughout the year at one of our 350+ events
Wait staff, Supervisor & Bar Staff
Amazing new refurbishment of one Melbourne's best Japanese fusion Restaurants is nearly completed and we are looking for Hospitality STARS to work Floor and Bar. Opportunity for career progression available to the those with the right customer focus & can do attitude. 3 Years Hospitality Experience required.
- CHOCOLATE BUDDHA is bigger and better than ever before!
- Professional & Welcoming Team
- Great CBD Location with Melbourne's best Views
Front of House Professionals
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Front of House Professionals to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road
- Join one of Australia's top restaurants, Good Food 2019 Regional Restaurant of the Year, Three Hats, 19/20
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months. Full Time or Casual.
Senior FOH Wait Staff
Blakes Feast is looking for exceptional hospitality waitstaff to join our events team. The summer season will soon be kicking into gear and we are looking to build a strong team to set up, work, support and run events.
- Flexible Hours and Days - you choose when you work!
- Varied Work - weddings, launches, birthdays and luncheons, diverse venues, new cocktails, fresh concepts. Never a dull moment at Blakes
- Grow with Blakes - leadership opportunities available. Monthly training
Food and Beverage Attendant
White Night Receptions
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic Food and Beverage attendants to join our new team. Individuals with a desire and passion in providing a high level of customer service. Someone who is proud about their high standards and ensuring that they are giving their best 100% of the time.