Head Chef, Sous Chef & Commis/Cooks
The Groove Train Shepparton
We require a new Back of House team to join us in launching a brand new site in a great location in Shepparton. We will require a leader that can command their space, has excellent communication skills, management skills and the ability to drive a mobilise a team in line with Franchise objectives. Support roles; a Sous Chef, Commis Chefs & Cooks
- Coaching and Development in a Franchise model with over 20 sites and extensive reach
- Strong support network including HR, Marketing and Operational support from the Franchisor and Franchisee
- Great working conditions in addition to an experienced launching team
Elma is looking for experienced floor staff for immediate start in one of the hottest new restaurants in Melbourne.
Focusing on Middle-Eastern cuisine, Elma is headed up by a talented team of chefs and managed by seasoned operators.
- Be part of a brand new exciting venue, set to be a leader in its category
- Work would a tight knit team, we strive to make our team culture as excellent as our food and service
- Elma has a sister rooftop bar in the building, complete with an infinity pool
Sous Chef - Sassafras
Unique opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join our exclusive restaurant in the foothills of the Dandenong ranges. To be successful, you must have an understanding of various Japanese cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Work with our 2 Michelin star Head Chef.
- Exclusive Japanese restaurant on 35 acre estate.
The ZOOBIBI Concept store takes inspiration from our travels. Authentic dishes with a twist made with fresh seasonal ingredients. Customers can dine in our serene light filled indoor courtyard inspired by the Riads of Marrakech. Moorish arches, water fountain, mosaic tiles and palm trees will transport them to another world.
Chef de Partie for Breakfast or A la Carte at Pure South Kitchen
Want to work with beautiful food in a busy kitchen with talented crew? Flexible rosters, Great produce, Great team, Great location, Great conditions.
- Opportunity to work with exceptional produce from Tasmania
- Mentoring from Michelin star Executive Chef David Hall
- Career progression for suitable candidates with people management skills
The Dojo Ramen Bar
We are looking for a passionate Head Chef that can thrive in a busy, fast paced environment. The Dojo Ramen Bar is a Japanese Restaurant located in the Heart of High st. Northcote. The Dojo serves the soul food of Japan in an exciting and comfortable setting inspired by many Tokyo Ramen Bars but relevant to the Melbourne dining experience.
Senior CDP and CDP
Atlas Dining opened its doors four years ago with a concept inspired from head chef Charlie Carrington's travels and that made stood out from the rest of the market- every four months it's cuisine changes, we are now looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next journey.
Front of House Staff
Harcourt Produce & General Store
Varied FOH positions for hospitality professionals at our busy, expanding regional cafe offering garden to plate food & quality regional wines.
- Busy, expanding regional cafe & wine store
- Garden to plate with quality regional wines
- Scope for supervisory role
Levi are looking for Full Time, Part Time and Casual Chef's with a ranging from Chef de Partie to Juniors.
4 Day Full Time potentially available for the right candidate
Pay Award rate as a minimum and overtime in full EVERY week Super tight, funny, easy going and slightly weird crew
- Work in one of the progressive and highest rated cafes in Melbourne
- Really tight, fun and respectful crew
- Great culture, pay and conditions
Chef de Partie
The Wild Colonial Bean Pty Ltd
Looking for a talented Chef or Chef de Partie to join our team. Great work environment. Small and dedicated team. Salary negotiable based on experience. Immediate start
- Newly redesigned restaurant in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula
- Generous salary package for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work in a small dedicated team
Good Times Milk Bar
Outstanding opportunity for a talented Head Chef to join the team in established venue and creating a truly distinct offering - Good Times is a modern all day venue set a distinct Californian space.
- Creative role with full autonomy
- Financial incentives on KPI's
- Job security in a suburban cafe