Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
Shadowboxer Bar & Kitchen
Why think outside "The Box?" - Come work with us at "The Box!". Here at Shadowboxer (or The Box as we affectionately call her), we're looking for a CDP or Commis chef to join our team. Located in South Yarra, this is a full-time role with a focus on locally sourced produce and all things Australian.
- A passionate and tight knit team
- Your input into designing our seasonally driven menu
- A rolling roster and work life balance
Neon Tiger cafe
We are seeking a passionate Sous chef to join our kitchen. With an established clientele of 4 years, the business provides stability and long-term growth prospects for the right individual. Our business stays in touch with the market and encourages enthusiastic candidates to contribute positively to the vision and culture of the cafe.
- work with an experienced team
- support and training with industry professionals
- growth and development opportunities
CHEEK is a meat-focused casual restaurant on Swanston St. With a naturally-leaning wine list and fun cocktails, we are an everyday spot to enjoy a glass of something delicious with a plate of Australia's best produce. Into our second year, we are looking for a head chef to take us into a new phase, one of growth and development
- Fantastic growth and development
- Build you own team, menu creativity
- Fantastic reviews with a small passionate team
Seeking full time Chef/s for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers. We have excellent opportunities for experienced chefs who are seeking long term permanent roles. Night and weekend work - of course. Best if you are local or have a car.
- Full Time and long term opportunity - start asap!
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams
Cooks, Chefs & Grazing Stylists
Gathar is on the hunt for passionate cooks, private chefs and grazing table stylists across Melbourne to create dining experiences in private homes & holiday properties.
- Design your own menus
- Earn extra cash cooking for others
- Flexible, fits around your schedule
Pastry Commis Chef
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Dinner by Heston, the much celebrated London restaurant has cemented it's place within Melbourne, now in its fourth year of operation and we are looking for talented Pastry Cooks for the Pastry team, with a thirst for knowledge and who enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team.
- Great team culture and opportunities for career development
- State of the art kitchen facilities
- CBD location, meals and uniforms provided
Front of House Staff - New venue - Must speak English & Japanese.
Front of house opportunity to join a new Japanese Brasserie in Melbourne CBD. We are seeking bilingual candidates in Japanese and English that are flexible, open-minded, adaptable, energetic and ready for a new challenge in their hospitality career. Join us in this amazing and fun project and make your mark on the hospitality landscape.
Front of House Staff Members
Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flexible hours offering work-life balance
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
Tanglewood Winery is currently looking for a senior bartender role, as well as a few reliable and experienced bartenders/hospitality workers, we mainly do weddings/events on the weekends so will predominately be double shifts on Friday/Saturday, or both, as well as public holidays.
Sous Chef/Head Chef
The Cheeky Pint
Opportunity for an experienced, reliable and motivated Chef to join our team. Ideal for a Sous Chef looking to take the next step in their career, or a Head Chef looking for a change of environment. A Brewery & Kitchen located in the heart of Footscray that is re-imaging the pub space.
- 3 Day Weekend (Work Life Balance)
- Incentive/ Bonus Scheme
- New Direction in 2020
Full Time Chef at Rumi Restaurant
We are currently looking for chefs of all experiences to join our small team. An opportunity for the right candidate to work and learn in a busy and well established restaurant within a team of passionate professionals. No split shifts, dinners only, excellent working conditions and team culture.
Milk the Cow Assistant Venue Manager - Carlton Fromagerie
Milk The Cow
Our Carlton Fromagerie is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our friendly herd! We would love to hear from you if you have solid experience and love cheese!
- Work with cheese every day!
- Small, friendly team environment
- Enjoy an ever changing menu of the highest quality cheese and booze!