Red Bean Coffee Roasters
Our vibrant busy cafe in Preston needs a Head Chef who has the capacity to motivate, inspire and encourage their team to be creative and innovative.
- We are developing our business to achieve various platforms within the coffee roasting business and making a difference in the quality of food we serve and the overall quality in every aspect of the business.
- We want to make a difference and we have a great vision for the future, and wish to take our committed and reliable staff on the journey with us
Future Future is seeking an experienced front of house professional to take up an influential new role as supervisor.
- The opportunity to shape your own role in a new business and become an integral part of a growing group of hospitality venues
- Work in a dynamic environment with an intimate team who are endlessly passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Ongoing support, mentorship and training in all aspects of hospitality, wine, sake and Japanese cuisine
Hunky Dory Templestowe
We are calling out to all GRILL MASTERS (COOKS) that want to be part of an incredible team! Joining the Templestowe lower team will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to take that next step!
- Management and development of team
- Management training and coaching
- Strategic planning and execution in store
Rare opportunity to lead and shape the future of full catering function. Deliver high quality, innovative meal options, create a positive working culture and manage the financial operations at well respected Parkville residential College.
- Enriching College community
- Lead the Catering function
- Opportunity to make a difference
Restaurant Wait Staff; Section Waiters,Waitress, Food & Beverage Staff, Hosts
The Atlantic Group is now seeking motivated and experienced full-time and Casual Section Waiters, Waitresses, Hosts and Hostesses, to assist us in delivering stellar customer service experiences at our premium restaurant The Atlantic restaurant, located at the Crown Entertainment Complex!
Commis chef/Chef de Partie
Lucy Liu Kitchen and Bar
Lucy Liu kitchen and bar are looking for motivated hardworking professionals to join their growing team. Be a part of one of the busiest venues in melbourne with great remuneration and working conditions.
- Great training and career opportunities
- Work in a large organised team of professionals
- Work at one of melbourne most popular restaurants
Chef de Partie
La Luna Bistro
Join our experienced team working in one of Melbourne's iconic bistros. Working alongside a passionate team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a chef with proven experience in a similar role to advance their skills.
- Passionate and creative team environment
- Work with one of the industries most skilled and knowledgeable teams
Section Waiter, Bartender, All-Rounder
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a new venture offering a unique European experience in Sandringham. We are seeking passionate and exciting front of house staff to join our new team and work within an environment which demands a professional, personal and consistant level of service for all our customers. OPENING LATE MARCH
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and developing business
- Gain an understanding of complex European wines
Victoria Police Officer
Have you ever considered a career with Victoria Police? You could be more suited than you think. * Earn $70,000 in your first year* Nine weeks' leave a year* Receive full training and be paid from Day 1 at the Academy* Job security and industry-leading superannuation* Flexibility and work/life balance