We couldn't find anything that matches that position.
Here are some other jobs you might be interested in:
Front of House & Site Manager
Euroa Butter Factory
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Front of House to join our small team at Euroa Butter Factory. This is an exciting and influential role for someone who is interested in shaping and developing the service and experience offering of a wonderful property with huge potential.
- Fantastic country lifestyle
- Working with regional wines & producers
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our internal marcomms agency known as The Hub. Consisting of producers, writers, creative directors, videographers and designers, The Hub work closely with global and regional marketing teams to deliver campaigns, digital experiences and events to partners and small businesses around the world.
Do you have what it takes to work in a busy 30+ seat takeout restaurant as wok chef? Experience is necessary. Our local, family based business has plans to grow into a multi unit, multifaceted restaurant group, and guaranteed to be hugely rewarding.
- Fast growing restaurant
- Great work culture
- Established menu
LEVEL 3 RETAIL E-COMMERCE, MARKETING & SALES - FULL TIME IMMEDIATE START
Our happy dynamic team is looking for a talented and creative, positive, can-do, nothing's too much trouble addition to the crew. You'll update our social media, do mail outs, keep our website up to date & even dispatch orders. All that as well as working some shop floor shifts particularly up until Xmas. This is a fun yet demanding position!
- Work within a small positive and motivated team
- Multitask, improve and build on existing skills
- Interact with customers in an inspiring environment
Design Project Officer
National Gallery of Victoria
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is seeking a Design Project Officer who will be responsible for the coordination of a range of projects within the department of Contemporary Design and Architecture with a specific focus on design and architecture programs and events, curatorial and collections support.
- $60,551 gross per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Fixed Term, 2 years
- An ambitious and exciting future exhibition program that includes a new focus on contemporary art, design and technology
Panama Dining Room and Bar
Panama Dining Room has forged a strong a reputation for producing quality food using fresh, local produce. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and reliable individual to play a vital role within a dedicated team.
- Great remuneration with rare work/life balance!
- Iconic Venue - easy parking and public transport at the front door.
- Further career development opportunities
A new opportunity exists for a passionate and reliable Sous Chef. This is a chance to join a great company, who will offer the successful candidate a secure and exciting career.
- Hands on role to assist Head Chef
- Established hospitality management group
- Melbourne CBD location
Kensington Street Social
We are now recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to oversee all day-to-day front of house restaurant operations as well as The Old Clare Hotel's room service and minibar offering. You must have a genuine interest in food, service and strive for excellence.
- Join Jason Atherton's debut restaurant and bar in Australia
- International hotel & restaurant discounts, amazing development opportunities
- Cash tips and a great team