Customer Experience Specialist
Somage Fine Foods
Located in our Collingwood office, we are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Specialist who will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service and support as you assist new and existing business customers.
- Join a close knit team that is going global
- Full Time and career progression opportunities
- Work with the best hospitality venues in Australia and USA
Reservations Specialist - Casual
We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology. As a member of our remote-first team, you'll help our restaurant partners refine their service, streamline their reservations, and improve their business.
- Support Australia's best restaurants
- Combine your passions for technology and hospitality
- Work remotely from home, interstate, or overseas
Full Time Cocktail and Bar Professional
A full time position exists for an passionate beverage expert to join the team at Transport Hotel. Use your experience and knowledge to create cocktail menu's across all 3 distinct levels while working in a fast paced, fun environment focusing on great customer service.
- Use your creativity and knowledge to develop and deliver spectacular cocktail menu's
- Competitive salary and great working environment
- Career progression
We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional with management experience to join and drive our team.
- Ongoing opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and generous discounts across venues
- Fun, positive work environment working with likeminded professionals
Full-Time Wine Bar Manager
Primrose & Vine
We have recently opened a wine bar as an extension of our well-established wine store in Essendon. We're seeking an experienced hospitality professional to manage the wine bar and our team of casual wait staff.
- Put your stamp on an exciting new wine space
- Run a team of experienced hospitality professionals
- Work in a relaxed but stylish environment with a tight-knit team
Cafe Manager - Moon Rabbit
Moon Rabbit Cafe
Are you looking to combine your social and environmental values with your hospitality career? Then we want to meet you! We are seeking a Manager for our social-enterprise, award-winning cafe Moon Rabbit, a venue that is leading a new way to do business: zero-waste ethos, vocational training facility and hands-on educational environment.
- Working with the CEO, identify opportunities for business growth using industry knowledge, research and insights
- Training and Mentoring –Tiered Training & Transition Program(a job-ready training program for neurodiverse people under 28)
- Strive to reach Moon Rabbit’s Zero-waste goals throughout all decision making processes
Supervisor +3 years experience
WE'RE HIRING WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERVISOR 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH COCKTAILS/WINE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH SERIOUS CAREER GROWTH COME AND WORK WITH US IN A WARM AND FRIENDLY TEAM ORIENTED DYNAMIC AND SUPPORTIVE PROGRESSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT. IF INTERESTED EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make cocktails and deliver high quality restaurant service
- Willingness and ability to always strive to enhance our customers experience
- Competitive conditions & career growth!
Restaurant Manager - Port Melbourne
Our Restaurant Managers have complete responsibility for our stores. They drive our brand story and provide and excellent experience for our customers
- Work for a market leading food business with opportunities for growth and development.
- This is an autonomous roll where you can make a real difference.
- Immediate start!
Capitano is seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Manager to join our growing team. If your passionate about great hospitality, love great cocktails and pizza, then this job is for you!
- Management and development of service standards
- Deliver training and performance management
- Reservations and Function Management