Assistant Venue Manager
The HOYTS Group
To expand our already amazing offering, we are diversifying with a new venue opening in June this year and looking for an Assistant Venue Manager to lead the charge.
- Join HOYTS as we expand our offering at this exciting time!
- Be the 2IC to our Venue Manager and lead our team to success
- Located in Highpoint Shopping Centre
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Guzman y Gomez
Looking for experienced hospitality professionals to join our teams at Guzman y Gomez' Moorabbin and Cranbourne restaurants. Our unique brand needs stand out leaders with a passion for food, customers and managing people. This is a growing business with advancement opportunities for the right person.
- Do you have a passion for fresh, delicious food?
- Do you have a passion for managing an awesome team of people?
- Great career growth for the right person
Restaurant Reservations Assistant Manager
Phone Bookings Service
This role is perfect for a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager who has sound knowledge of how to maximise floor-plans and deliver a high level of customer service. Experience in hatted restaurants preferred. This role is the perfect transition from floor to office.
Restaurant Venue Manager - Maternity Leave Cover
We are looking for someone to take the reigns and lead the amazing team as Venue Manager at Pope Joan. Minimum of 3 months to cover maternity leave with a potential ongoing Assistant Manager position for the right candidate.
- A fun and positive work environment
- Hours Primarily Monday – Friday
- No public holidays or late night finishes
The Wolf is on the look out for an enthusiastic, fun and dedicated individual to join our FOH team in a Bar Supervisor role. Leading a likewise energetic team of bar staff in service and dealing with issues as and when they arise across the venue. (2 roles available)
- Working with an experience management team with great opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Opportunity to lead a team and have input into the operation direction of the venue.
- Competitive salary offers, plus super and inhouse benefits.
Restaurant and Bar Manager
Beyond the Palms
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced hospitality professional with a thorough knowledge of fast paced food and beverage operations. Fantastic opportunity in Melbourne for an ambitious professional to take a 1980's Miami inspired restaurant and cocktail bar to the next level!
Reservations & Functions Assistant
Mount Erica Hotel
We are on the lookout for an experienced Reservations & Functions Assistant to help with the delivery of our functions and events which range from small intimate dinners to exclusive hires of our event spaces. The successful candidate will also assist in reservations, host on the door and float on the restaurant floor when necessary.
Venue Manager - New Pub Opening
YELZA Hotel (formerly The Gertrude Hotel)
We are looking for a fun and fabulous experienced venue manager to open a dynamic new establishment in Gertrude Street, Fitzroy.
- developing and leading an energetic and dedicated team
- venue launch opening & ongoing management of suppliers
- leveraging your extensive restaurant, event and bar experience to create an all-star passionate team with exceptional service skills and guest focus
Cafe manager - STREAT
STREAT is recruiting for a management position within one of our city locations. We're looking for someone with the perfect mix of management experience and specialty coffee skills. This is a chance to continue your passion for coffee and hospitality whilst realising true purpose in what you do, surrounded by a team of like minded superstars.
- Manage, nurturing and develop a team in a high volume site
- Join a growing organisation and be surrounded by amazing people
- A multi-site social enterprise that 'Tastes good. Does good.'