F & B Attendants / Chefs / Bar Staff / Function Staff
German Club Tivoli
Looking for experienced Floor & Kitchen Staff.
Speak German? That's a bonus!
The German Club Tivoli offers generous traditional, homemade German-inspired dishes, including our famous pork knuckle, delicious German sausage, and a wide selection of beers, wines, and schnapps. There are also regular functions on a weekly basis.
- Young Vibrant Team
- Working Hours Wed-Sat
- Growth Potential
Cafe & Catering Supervisor - Moon Rabbit Cafe
Moon Rabbit Cafe
Are you looking to combine your social and environmental values with your hospitality career? Then we want to meet you!
The Cafe and Catering Supervisor's primary role is to prepare and cook food during service and for catering whilst ensuring the smooth operational daily running of the cafe.
- Only applicants who can hold cook/chef qualifications or extensive industry experience in food preparation will be considered
- The Supervisor will play a key role in training both team members and students in all areas of food and drink preparation, customer service and day-to-day operations
- The Supervisor should show passion and innovation in everything that they do and have a desire to contribute to the business reaching its Zero-Waste Goal
Senior Chef De Partie
The Lyceum Club
The Lyceum Club, one of Melbourne's most prestigious establishments, is seeking a full-time qualified Senior Chef de Partie to join its professional modern, well-equipped Kitchen. An opportunity to work in a rewarding environment as part of a creative kitchen team.
- Predominantly Monday - Friday position
- No Public Holidays, including Christmas
- Safe, friendly & encouraging team environment
Melbourne's most exciting tech startup, Mr Yum, is looking for an organised Office Manager to support the smooth operation of our office, team & culture, and take on general admin duties. Be part of an amazing fast-growth journey with an awesome team and take your career to the next level!
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing and most exciting startups!
- Awesome culture and competitive salary with additional employee share option plan
- Cool, light-filled Collingwood office with sunny rooftop, gym, games, drinks & snacks
Live music / Entertainment Manager
The B.East is currently looking for a part time live music booker/Entertainment manager to help us bring back our live music and events program with force!
- Be involved in a business that values creativity and Passion most of all
- Create an eclectic mix of live music programming and events
- Work with a a dynamic, fun and forward thinking team of professionals
Marketing & PR Manager
Sage x Clare
Develop and administer Sage x Clare's marketing and public relations strategy across the retail and wholesale business. They will manage the marketing team & partner with internal creative team, along with manage external agency relationships to deliver the complete marketing & PR mix.
FLATIRON Side Door Wine Bar
We are seeking a full-time bar manager within our beautiful wine bar. The candidate must show great enthusiasm for hospitality, have at least three years managerial experience, be engaging, loyal, enthusiastic and hardworking and have experience creating rosters, booking events, managing staff, and controlling stock.
- Manage a small, dynamic team within a family-run business
- Work within a respectful, encouraging space
- Enjoy great salary and professional growth opportunities.
Bar & Wait Staff
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic hospitality superstars to join the Food and Beverage team. Marriner Group is renowned for its event production, world class hospitality, theatrical expertise and for delivering the most spectacular events in Melbourne.
- Work in some of Melbourne's most iconic venues
- Excellent Remuneration
- Exciting and varied work environments
Food and Beverage Staff
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to be a part of our food and beverage team at our new Providore, 14 Days of Cheese, located on 7 acres of land right by the Yarra River at Pier 35 in Port Melbourne, we are looking for individuals that have a passion for hospitality and will provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Unique Concept
- Dynamic Opportunity
- Do you love Cheese
One Community Concierge - South Yarra
One Hot Yoga & Pilates
Leverage your passion for and specialisation in client connection, and passion for yoga and pilates, to curate and facilitate our community's in-studio experience and relationship with One.
- Curate and facilitate our community’s experience of and relationship with One.
- Start your journey with a dynamic, creative and sector-leading yoga and pilates studio.
- Contribute to our community's wellbeing.
Bookings & Restaurant Supervisor
Newly created role: A fantastic opportunity has become available for a skilled and talented Bookings and Restaurant Supervisor on a Full-Time basis. Room for advancement! At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Full Time and career progression opportunity – Immediate Start!
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- A close-knit team committed to awesome modern cuisine and superior guest experience
Seeking 2 full time Commis Chefs for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers. We have excellent opportunities for experienced chefs who are seeking long term permanent roles. Night and weekend work. Best if you are local or have a car.
- Full Time and long term opportunity - start asap!
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams necessary
Guest Services Manager
This newly created role will see you in an access-all-areas role behind the scenes in one of Melbourne's most vibrant and popular restaurants.
- Strategic management of reservations, restaurant sales & business development activities
- Redefine the events portfolio for one of Melbourne's most prolific brands
- Create meaningful events & activations for an excited and engaged customer pool