Venue Manager - Lorne
A strong leader is required to become involved in this exciting Lorne venue with the opportunity to influence from the ground up. Generous and forward thinking owners with a desire to create a team that feels like a family. The Clam, with its terraced deck offering sunshine and ocean views and big shack energy!
- Dynamic working environment unlike regular hospitality spaces
- Opportunity to work alongside and acclaimed Head Chef, David Moyle.
- Fantastic salary package starting from $110k + super
Whitehart Bar is hiring a dynamic Supervisor with a passion for local and international beers. Join our experienced team and be a key player in curating an exceptional beer program.
- This position offers the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of craft beer, curating and expanding an exciting beer program that showcases the best of local and international brews.
- Join a dynamic and experienced team at Whitehart Bar, where a positive, go-getter attitude is celebrated.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals who share a passion for delivering an exceptional experience to patrons.
Marketing Manager - Full-time or Part-time - Lorne
We are setting up an exciting, new venue in Lorne that brings together our passions of food, coast and culture. Looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Forward thinking owners
- Chance to lead and shape the guest experience in a dynamic and thriving environment.
- Competitive Salary with accommodation options
Pirate Life Brewing
We are on the lookout for a charismatic, customer facing Venue Manager to join our South Melbourne team in early 2024 on a full-time basis. The role will develop our Management Team in day-to-day running of the venue, supporting kitchen operations and have a special focus on customer experience, people development and positive team culture.
Assistant Venue Manager
The Keys - Leisure Centre
The Keys is searching for an experienced assistant venue manager whose primary role is customer facing. We want you to be a smiling face and warm voice of The Keys. We want you to lead by example, with your warm and calm energy flowing through into the staff you will lead.