Events Operations Manager
A rare opportunity to make your mark on a new venture for one of Melbourne's most established and respected hospitality groups. The Events Operations Manager will be lead the way in establishing the service team and setting the standard for the delivery of events.
- Dynamic, fast paced role
Bar Manager | Bartenders | FOH Professionals
Opening in late February on Bourke Street in the CBD, Bouvardia will be an 50pax experimental cocktail bar, with a focus on produce, process and a redefining of the expectation of service in a cocktail venue. We will strive to disrupt the market and do things differently. We want to rethink what it means to work and thrive in hospitality
- Exciting new project
- Professional and progressive workplace
- Creative freedom and focus on detail
Andrew McConnell's acclaimed restaurant group seeks an experienced hospitality payroll officer to join the existing finance team. Must have in depth knowledge of the Restaurant Award and its application, experience with processing payroll and be a great team player.
- Dynamic, fast paced role
- Fabulous Fitzroy location above Cutler & Co and Marion and next to Morning Market for delicious lunch, coffee and supplies
- Work with food and wine loving professionals
Want to be part of a neighbourhood restaurant that is focussed on high quality food and service?We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Beatbox Shop in Brunswick to run both front of house and kitchen operations. Our Team leaders ensure a great experience for each and every customer and our staff.
- Proven hospitality business
- Ongoing management and development
- Flexibility to make the role your own
Store Managers (RMIT + University of Melbourne Stores)
Standing Room Coffee
Standing Room is on the look out for store managers to join the team at our RMIT University store, and University of Melbourne store. We're looking for engaging people who have experience making coffee and can lead a small team.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy your weekends! The positions are Monday - Friday
- Learn + develop your coffee knowledge
- Earn sales incentives based on store performance
Made in the Shade
Made in the Shade Group is looking for a detail-orientated Production Manager to oversee the efficient production and safe warehousing operations of The Everleigh Bottling Co. and Navy Strength Ice Co.
- Premium Brands
- Melbourne Based
- Competitive Salary and Conditions
Restaurant Supervisor/Assistant Manager
The Coppersmith require a full time Restaurant Supervisor/ Assistant Manager for the day to day running of our Hotel , with all the support and assistance from the owners. We are a looking for pro-active passionate hospitality professionals. So do you have what's required to take up the challenge?
- Time to step up and take the challenge
- Make your mark
- Award winning boutique Hotel
Seeking an experienced Supervisor and Team Leader to lead our team and deliver on a service that upholds our long-standing reputation for excellence.
- On-going training and development to assist with your career progression
- A creative and focused work environment
- Great location with easy access to public transport
Assistant Manager, Supervisor
We are growing our team and looking for a front of house professional to fill an important new role as Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
- Work in a dynamic environment with an intimate team who are passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Ongoing support, mentorship and training in all aspects of hospitality, wine, sake and Japanese cuisine
- The opportunity to become a part of a growing group of hospitality venues dedicated to community connection and conscious business
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Seeking experienced hospitality professional to join our team. With restrictions lifting we are busy and looking for a strong experienced staff member to help lead our team.
- Rewarding position within growing company
- Fun energetic working environment
- Extensive wine list
We're seeking passionate & experienced Venue Manager to lead our Workshop team.
The role requires strong people management & team leadership, with a passion for good times, live music, craft beer/spirits in well known city venue.
- Autonomous role including training & recruitment
- Venue/Brand development
- Growth within diverse group
Bar Supervisor / Social Media Tzar / Retail God
Molly Rose Brewing
Molly Rose Brewing is seeking a full time Bar supervisor with a few other important strings to their bow. They will be responsible for the Social media content for the bar, organising and managing events and have responsibility for the organisation of our retail shop (both online and in store)
- The perks are good (involving beer) and the wage is fair
- You will have an influence on the vitality and growth of a dynamic new brand through its hospitality offering
- Jump in and make a role for yourself