Webster's Market and Cafe
Webster's Market and Cafe is a gourmet cafe and specialty food store. Webster's serve fresh local produce along with Industry Beans coffee.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Surround yourself with a passionate team of industry professionals
- Scope for growth and career development
Cafe / Function Manager
Harvest & Soul- Catering & Events
Harvest & Soul- Catering & Events will soon open a refurbished cafe at the Hawthorn Arts Centre. Join our Team to manage this cafe and assist with the delivery of functions in the venue.
- Join our great Team
- Great career progression opportunities
- Bonus structure
Reservations Specialist (8 Month Maternity Leave Contract)
We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology. As a member of our remote-first team, you'll help our restaurant partners refine their service, streamline their reservations, and improve their business.
- Support Australia's best restaurants
- Combine your passions for technology and hospitality
- Work remotely from home, interstate, or overseas
Bureaux Collective is a Melbourne-based coffee company dedicated to making great coffee accessible. We launched in April 2016 as Australia's first shared coffee roastery and we're building on that foundation to spread the gospel of great coffee for all. We operate across a number of fields;
- Providing co-working services to members
- Selling and distributing roasting hardware
- Running the World AeroPress Championship.
Front of House Manager
Tivoli Road Bakery
This is a great opportunity to manage a small team of vibrant young people with the enthusiasm to deliver high quality service and continue the legacy of providing the South Yarra community with a place to come and sit with friends and family enjoying coffee and pastry. Tivoli Road Bakery is an extremely important part of the South Yarra landscape
Accounts Receivable Officer
Bibendum Wine Co
Bibendum Wine Co. is seeking a passionate professional to join our Finance team in the role of Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Work with one for Australia's most respected wine importers and distributors.
- Be part of a highly-motivated team of Finance professionals and make your mark in a dynamic, growing organisation.
- Work with industry leaders and celebrated Australian and international wine producers
Hospitality professional looking for a career change - Account Manager
Are you a hospitality professional who is tired of working nights? Are you ready for a new challenge in a new industry? Do you want to join a young, creative and passionate design led lifestyle business where you can grow and develop your career?
- A chance to apply relational aptitude and other hospitality skills in a new career setting
- Unparralelled company culture and really good snacks
- Career growth, learning and development opportunities and your Friday nights reclaimed
After an outstanding opening 15 months, Union House is looking for someone to work closely with a supportive GM and a brilliant bar manager, to drive growth and have fun along the way.
- A great team with high staff retention
- Deliver a product you will be proud of
- Growth opportunities within a thriving hospitality group
The Hospitality Lead is a hospitality dynamo with proven experience in juggling customers, suppliers and back of house admin like a pro.
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Build a thriving coworking culture in both our physical and digital communities
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun, dynamic and nationwide team
Venue Manager & Assistant Venue Manager
Two key positions available to join existing management team in coastal tourist destination near Phillip Island. Award-winning live entertainment venue offering family-friendly bistro, public bar and accommodation.
- Small family-operated hospitality group
- Room for advancement
- Escape the rat-race.
A typical Spaces personality is someone who is able to transmit energy to our community: a sparkling, enthusiastic, proactive person with a smile who feels connected with Spaces and goes the extra mile.
- We offer creative working environments;
- A chance to lead and be part of the worlds biggest workspace revolution;
- Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success.
Are you an exceptional waiter, supervisor or manager who relishes a challenge and is ready to take the next step in leading a team of dedicated front of house professionals? An exciting opportunity awaits you at Supernormal.
- Join a vibrant and driven management team
- Come and learn from true industry leaders
- Great work / life balance