We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Store and Community Manager - Bondi Beach
Nimble Activewear is looking for a rockstar Store & Community Manager to manage our lively Bondi Beach store and build key relationships in our community.
This role is broken down between 2 days at our Head Office in Edgecliff and 3 days in our Bondi Beach store.
- A car spot at our Bondi Beach store
- Two office days at our Head Office in Edgecliff where you will be working on wider retail and community initiatives
- A ClassPass membership for you to get sweaty with our community and build key relationships
Levantine Hill Estate/Ezard @ Levantine Hill
This extremely hands-on position is responsible for the successful management of the day to day service and sales delivery at this high-profile cellar door.
- Award Winning Winery & Restaurant
- Based in the picturesque Yarra Valley
- Career opportunities
Chef de Partie
Our client is one of Melbourne's most iconic Italian landmarks are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join the team! This classic venue hosts an espresso bar, Italian deli, grocery store, restaurant, wine bar and a rooftop bar with one of the most stunning outlooks in town.
Accommodation & Brand Managers - Yamba & Ballina
The Cubana Group
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding hospitality group on Mid / North Coast NSW. We are looking for talented managers to run our accommodation & F&B offerings in our newly redesigned properties and to positively promote our dynamic new brand. Bring your creativity and brilliant ideas to the role and join the adventure.
- Fantastic career opportunities within the group
- Live in positions in seaside locations with access to world class surf beaches and great community vibes
- Fully supported by a creative marketing team
Chef de Partie or Experienced commis
The Hardware club
The Hardware Club is looking for a Chef de Partie. We are giving a Melbourne institution a new lease of life and are on the hunt for passionate, talented chefs and commi chefs with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
Melbourne restaurant serving Italian specialties
Full time and salary positions available for the right candidates
- Classic neo-traditional cooking style, highly seasonal ingredients, craveable food, flavour over technique. Baking will eventually be a huge part of what we do
- Focus on Cross training and management skills. Any candidate interested in furthering their management skills will be favoured
- We will try to continue to grow size and expertise of our team together with the restaurant
Sous Chef and Chef de Partie
The Baths Middle Brighton
As Sous Chef and Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for assisting the Head Chef in overseeing the running of The Baths upstairs kitchen. You will be responsible for assisting in leading and training a team of passionate and highly skilled hospitality professionals to the high standards of this iconic venue.
Wait Staff: Great Ocean Road
Are you an experienced hospitality professional with a great work ethic and positive attitude?CAPTAIN MOONLITE, Anglesea is now recruiting for Summer with Front of House positions also available for an immediate start.
- Ultimate location with one of the best ocean views in Victoria
- Flexible hours, penalty & award rates
- Casual & permanent positions available for immediate start
At Bellroy, we believe in balance. Art and science. Design and data. Intuition and technology. We are proud of the products we put out into the world, and like to know that the people who buy them will be with us - and happy about it - for a long time. We need a Customer Retention Management (CRM) Lead to help make sure of that.
Moon Dog World
Moon Dog World in Preston are seeking Duty Managers for our soon to open 700+ person venue and brewery. We are looking for suitably skilled applicants to join the Moon Dog family in what will be a fun and fast paced working environment.
- Make your stamp on a new venue
- Ongoing beer and product training
- Fun and inclusive working environment
Mid-Senior Digital Producer
Tundra is looking for a mid-senior producer to bolster the team. We're an ambitious digital agency based in Collingwood, proudly independent since 2004.
- Big, bright warehouse space in the heart of Collingwood
- A supportive and steady team
- Industry-leading clients in the cultural and retail sectors
Want the chance to step up and to drive an established restaurant business as your own? This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
- drive an established business, where there is still plenty of space for brand development and growth
- Work beside industry leaders and grow your personal profile
- Lead an inclusive and supportive company culture of teamwork, respect and good times
Senior, Front of House
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar is all about showcasing a new and unique local seafood experience, while providing a dynamic and upbeat work environment for team members. We are looking for highly motivated, well presented individuals with a great attitude and strong customer service skills to join Tommy Ruff on a journey of growth.
- Opportunities extend across multiple locations and various roles that suit the individual.
- Professional development opportunities for leaders with aspirations to enhance earnings capacity.
- Unique and growing brand. Scope for long-term profit share.