We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and Cook
At Mitchelton we value our team above all else. We pay above award wages and additional benefits and discounts across all venues. We offer permanent full-time, part time and casual employment.
- - Full Time, Part Time or Casual positions available
- - Located in Nagambie
- - Generous Salary Package, benefits and temp accommodation if required.
Qualified Chef - Samesyn Restaurant TORQUAY
We have now opened our doors...but need to complete our team with a QUALIFIED CHEF. We are looking for someone who has a nerdy obsession with food and wine like we do, someone who has the attitude that it's not just a work place but a place to laugh and catch up with friends and the local Surf Coast community.
Supervisors and 2IC
Ponyfish Island Pty Ltd
Ponyfish Island is one of Melbournes most iconic venues in the CBD. We are fortunate to have the most unique location on the Yarra, underneath the Pedestrian Bridge, with arguably the best views of the city skyline. Ponyfish 's success is highly due the friendly, motivated and driven people in our team and we are now looking for Supervisors & a 2IC
The Cottage Bar & Kitchen
With the silly season upon us, we are looking to expand our Front-of-House Team at The Cottage Bar & Kitchen in Balmain! We are on the lookout for experienced Waitstaff & Bartenders who can rock a section, work within a team in a busy environment, and charm our customers.
- 25-35 Hours per week available
- Great casual rate + Tips
- Discounts across The Cottage & Sister Venue The Charleston
Blue Tongue Wine Bar
Blue Tongue has been a busy iconic venue in Elwood for over 25 years and we are looking for a front of house professional to join our small and passionate team. We are looking for a confident and dedicated all-rounder to assist in the development and growth of our team.
A rare job vacancy for a talented self motivated hairdresser & colourist
- Work in a unique independant salon with an international flavour in Northcote
- Fully automated Takara chairs for the ultimate in employee comfort whilst washing and dressing of hair
- An opportunity to deal one and one with your clients in a no rush, quality not quantity environment
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Lola is 12 months old and has recently been listed as a Delicious Top 100 Victorian restaurant.We are seeking to expand our team to keep up with the demand. An exciting opportunity exists in Ballarat to work along side and learn from a passionate and professionally trained brigade of chefs.
- Contemporary European cuisine
- Delicious Top 100 Restaurant
- Tree change to the beautiful regional city of Ballarat, just over an hour to Melbourne by train.
Front of house ~ Butchers Diner
Butchers Diner at 10 Bourke Street, is looking for a full time front of house server
- Serving great quality takeaway food
- Fun, social, interactive service style
- Wine, food and service training offered ~ beef cuts, sausage & charcuterie making, coffee and cheese classes
Duke Pizza is on the hunt for a full time Store Manager for our CBD store - Duke Pizza offers the Largest deliverable pizza in Melbourne and with these big pizzas we need someone with a big personality.
- Attractive full-time salary
- Work in a close-knit team
- Make changes with the business and have your voice heard
Front of House Professionals
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Front of House Professionals to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road
- Be part of one of Australia's leading restaurants Good Food 2020 Restaurant of the Year, Three Hats.
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months. Full Time or Casual.
Pillar of Salt
Pillar of Salt is currently on the hunt for an experienced barista to take a head barista role at our busy cafe in Richmond. We're looking for the following key criteria:
- Management of baristas and back of house staff
- Ordering of coffee and dry stock
- Training and rostering of staff
Chef de Partie at Pure South
Pure South Dining
Want to work with beautiful food in a busy kitchen with talented crew? Flexible rosters, Great produce, Great team, Great location, Great conditions.
- Opportunity to work with exceptional produce from Tasmania
- Mentoring from Michelin star Executive Chef David Hall
- Career progression for suitable candidates with people management skills
Tanswells Hotel is looking for a Head Chef, someone who is looking develop their own menu and build a team. The position is a great opportunity for a 1st time Head Chef or someone looking to get out of the city to make a name for themselves in a beautiful part of the world.