We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Mantra Studio Kitchen Bar
Mantra Studio kitchen and bar is recruiting for a venue manager for an exciting opportunity to join our wonderful team and to lead an exciting and unique venue to flourish. This multi-faceted venue comprises live-music space, event and function space, bar, restaurant, weekend breakfast, coffee, recording studio and is waiting for the right person!
- Management and development of your team
- Deliver prestigious events, live music events and superb matched experience with food and Bev.
- Strategic planning and management in store
Head Chef in Richmond
Welcome to the last job add you'll ever read, and the first day of the rest of your life.I know you, you're looking for a positive work environment, where you feel appreciated, like a big family. You have ideas, you're looking to be heard, be creative and leave your mark on Melbourne....
- - Existing strong & experienced team with all systems set up
- - Creative freedom with seasonal menu changes
- - Hours 7:00am - 3:00pm and centrally located
Ether Coffee and Kitchen
Full time Head ChefWe are looking for an experienced and creative head chef to join our innovative and new cafe in the western suburbs, with the ability to deliver breakfast and lunch meals that are high quality and irresistibly delicious.Candidates must be punctual, passionate, organized and hands-on.
Common Room Co
Common Room Co is the newest hero in Melbourne's brunch scene, offering a hearty menu to the Caulfield North area and its K9 friends. We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team. We are open for breakfast and lunch, so you will be required to work only during the day.
- Day Work Across 5 Days
- Young Vibrant Team
- Room to Grow
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced chef to join our team at The Moat which is below the Wheeler Centre in Melbourne's iconic State Library. We have a very good reputation and have been trading for close to eight years. We have many long standing staff members and are looking for someone that likes stability and enjoys feeding people.
- - Work with a strong, long term , supportive team
- - Creative and innovative menu
- - Unique and exciting cultural hub
Business Development Manager
Hunted + Gathered
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to drive the growth and retention of Hunted + Gathered accounts. Success in this role will come from an ability to deliver an effective sales strategy and build long term relationships across our key channels as well as distribution and brand partnerships.
- Growing brand with a genuine focus on quality & origin
- Opportunity to grow & shape the customer landscape
- Great working environment at our chocolate production head quarters
SQUIRES LOFT DOCKLANDS
An exclusive opportunity has opened to work with the original 'Steak Specialists' for the last 25 years, supporting our Restaurant Manager and lead the floor team in a Shift Manager's role.
- • Vibrant work environment with a fantastic team culture
- • Be a part of a successful team and company, with a great reputation
- • Ongoing training and support
Front of House Professional
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar seeks an experienced and mature hospitality professional to join it's ranks. Career progression and management opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
Creative Production Exec
Step Change is a 40-person agency, based in Pyrmont, growing at +25% per year. To help us grow, we are looking to add an experienced creative production exec to our team.
- Leverage your strong project management skills to deliver a broad range of projects and campaigns
- Manage the workflow of the creative department
Milk the Cow Venue Supervisor | Cheesemongers and Floor Staff
Milk The Cow
Our Carlton Fromagerie is looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our friendly herd and both our Carlton and St Kilda Fromageries would love to hear from you if you have Floor experience and love cheese!
- Work with cheese every day!
- Small, friendly team environment
Experienced bar manager with strong cocktail knowledge and a passion for SE Asian flavours and culture required for full-time position for CBD restaurant
- Get creative and make an impact on the Melbourne bar scene
- An opportunity to make the bar your own and drive it your way
- CBD location, small energetic owner operated team and delicious staff meals!