We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
Shadowboxer Bar & Kitchen
Why think outside "The Box?" - Come work with us at "The Box!". Here at Shadowboxer (or The Box as we affectionately call her), we're looking for a CDP or Commis chef to join our team. Located in South Yarra, this is a full-time role with a focus on locally sourced produce and all things Australian.
- A passionate and tight knit team
- Your input into designing our seasonally driven menu
- A rolling roster and work life balance
Head of Conversion
Are you a data-loving marketer with a strong background in sales, ticketing and user experience? Develop and drive a high revenue generating sales strategy and lead the insights-backed sales and customer experience arm of the festival.
- Iconic Festival
- Lead your own function
- Practice your digital wizardry
Sous Chef/Head Chef
The Cheeky Pint
Opportunity for an experienced, reliable and motivated Chef to join our team. Ideal for a Sous Chef looking to take the next step in their career, or a Head Chef looking for a change of environment. A Brewery & Kitchen located in the heart of Footscray that is re-imaging the pub space.
- 3 Day Weekend (Work Life Balance)
- Incentive/ Bonus Scheme
- New Direction in 2020
Join our rowdy & spirited crew to challenge the status quo, and deliver painstakingly well-made coffee for cafes and coffee lovers.
- Use your your passion and skill to elevate the expertise of fellow coffee lovers
- Live and breathe your love of craft, quality and coffee. Every. Single. Day.
- Support our Head Trainer and work with our much-loved customers
Full Time Chef at Rumi Restaurant
We are currently looking for chefs of all experiences to join our small team. An opportunity for the right candidate to work and learn in a busy and well established restaurant within a team of passionate professionals. No split shifts, dinners only, excellent working conditions and team culture.
Milk the Cow Assistant Venue Manager - Carlton Fromagerie
Milk The Cow
Our Carlton Fromagerie is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our friendly herd! We would love to hear from you if you have solid experience and love cheese!
- Work with cheese every day!
- Small, friendly team environment
- Enjoy an ever changing menu of the highest quality cheese and booze!
Chef de Partie
If you can handle the heat, we want you in our kitchen! Full time chef roles for busy restaurant just outside Chinatown in the CBD.
- We will empower you to grow, to use your skills and creativity to drive your growth.
- Convenient CBD location close to public transport and parking
- The best staff meals in Melbourne!
Front of House
Trotters has been in the casual dining & cafe scene for over 32 years and we are looking for a confident, bubbly & motivated professional to join our team as an all rounder to assist in the running of service of an evening.
- Great central location, no late nights.
- Young fun team
- Award wages
Johnny's Green Room
We are on the lookout for an impressive leader to join our team at Johnny's Green Room. With the best city views in all of Melbourne, summer is the perfect time to come and join the crew on the roof! We are looking for a someone who can lead a team, think on their feet, provide great customer service, and who has a strong beverage background.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Join a team of supportive professionals and develop your career growth
- Work in an already successful business to further it's success
Bartenders and Floor Staff
Johnny's Green Room
Summer is here and we are looking for bubbly folks who know how to make sure their guests have a good time. We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic floor staff and knowledgeable bartenders for our busy rooftop bar in Carlton.
- Melbourne's best view of the city
- Fun times in the sun
- Open 7 days and nights - so there's hours to suit everyone
Head Chef & Catering Operations Manager
Free to Feed
Free to Feed is recruiting for a passionate & skilled Head Chef to lead the creation of truly authentic and remarkable food and events. Oversee the management, production and operations with a tight kitchen team and a talented team of refugee cooks. An opportunity to grow outside of the kitchen!
- Make a positive community impact and change people's lives
- Grow outside of the kitchen in operations and business development
- Lead and develop your own kitchen team
Miss Ruben, a highly publicised cafe/ boutique catering business in trendy Ripponlea village is looking for a creative and motivated senior chef to join its team. This growing business requires someone who is truly passionate about creating on-trend seasonal food.
- Great work life balance