Restaurant Reservations Assistant Manager
Phone Bookings Service
This role is perfect for a Restaurant Manager that would like to remain in hospitality but work days in the comfort of an office chair. Join our small team in a relaxed office, spending our day liaising with guests and perfecting floor-plans for various restaurants.
Managers; Bar & Cafe/Restaurant
Dr Morse Bar & Eatery
Dr Morse is hiring for two key roles, Bar Manager & a Cafe/Restaurant Manager.
Our Bar Manager will write seasonal cocktail & wine lists, liaise with craft beer suppliers, train staff on all things booze. Our Cafe Manager will work with speciality coffee, assist in writing menus, train staff on all things coffee, food & service.
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Opportunity to develop skill set in a growing company, assist as 2ic
- Strategic knowledge of a busy hospitality business; cafe, restaurant, Craft Beer bar
Restaurant and Events Manager
The Darling Group owns & operates some of Melbourne's favourite venues. We have aspirations of growth & seek an experienced and savvy Events and Restaurant Manager for our Higher Ground venue in the CBD.
- Great company with developing culture
- Outstanding conditions and opportunities
- Ability to contribute and impact broadly
An up-market boutique catering company is seeking an experienced part-time event co-ordinator. Duties include equipment hiring, organising staff and set-up often in private homes and premium venues as well as supporting our food retail space. Must have an appreciation of good food and Melbourne's event scene.
- High end clients
- Small team
- Great opportunity to grow the role
Front of House Supervisor
Victoria Hotel Footscray
Do you love Melbourne's western suburbs? If the answer is YES, then we have an exciting opportunity as a Supervisor at the best pub West of the Maribyrnong River.Do you recognise the importance of great service and atmosphere, cold beer, delicious food and awesome wine, and believe that having personality is a good thing?
- Are you looking to learn and develop?
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and fast paced working environment
SYDNEY - ACCOUNTS MANAGER AND WHOLESALE SUPPORT POSITION
This is an excellent full time position that doesn't come along often. Perfect for someone with exceptional hospitality experience, preferably in the specialty coffee and cafe industry, who is keen to step in a new direction with their career, whilst maintaining a great connection with the industry you love!
- Detailed training and induction provided.
- On-going and real growth opportunities.
- A fabulous workplace culture that we pride ourselves on!