FOH Evening Manager
After six years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues to grow with it's fully focused Seasonal offering. We provide our loyal locals, and visiting friends, warm service backed by a relevant food and beverages menu, inspired by unique environment and inner urban kitchen garden
COLLINGWOOD Part time FOH staff
Collingwood based modern Chinese eatery SHU. 7 years on the map, we are thriving on the vegan degustation with a modern Chinese twist. We are on the lookout of a part time/weekend warrior who is energetic and fun
- Fun team to work with and the best staff dinner
- Community based inner north clientele to interact with
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the ever changing cuisine of Shu if you cook
Seasonal Wedding and Events Planner
The Farm Cafe
We love celebrations at the farm! Our business is all about creating the perfect wedding for our clients. We are looking for a super enthusiastic, warm friendly person to join our creative and dedicated events team as a seasonal wedding and event planner.
Waiter who drinks wine recreationally
We're on the lookout for people who love drinking wine to work in our wine bar that's kind of like a restaurant
- Fast paced and busy venue, excellent tips
- Extensive in house training and general indoctrination to our ways
- Many growth opportunities as we gradually expand
Front of House Professional
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar seeks an experienced and mature hospitality professional to join it's ranks. Career progression and management opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
Front of House Staff Members
This is an opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions. Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flexible hours offering work-life balance
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
Hot Lips Hacienda
Hot Lips Hacienda, Melbourne's hottest authentic Mexican eatery and bar is looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager to join their team. If you are looking for that 'next step' in your hospitality career...this job is for you!
- Bayside location in Highett, across from the train station
- Fun, dynamic and growing business with career development opportunities
- Autonomy - the chance to run your own venue, including all events
Moon Dog World
Moon Dog World in Preston are seeking Duty Managers for our soon to open 700+ person venue and brewery. We are looking for suitably skilled applicants to join the Moon Dog family in what will be a fun and fast paced working environment.
- Make your stamp on a new venue
- Ongoing beer and product training
- Fun and inclusive working environment
Barista / all rounder
Houlihans of Brighton
Houlihans of Brighton is currently seeking enthusiastic and friendly people to join our team part time. Houlihans is a busy, family run take home food / catering business. Coffee experience is an advantage and desired. However, our main aim is to provide a helpful, friendly and efficient service to all customers.
Join the leadership team at Cumulus UP - Andrew McConnell's CBD late night wine bar, and experience the benefits of working a flexible roster, outstanding training and on-going career development waiting for you.
- Structured beverage education, management training and long-term career development.
- An excellent pay supplemented by generous tips, staff discounts and daily meals.
- Accredited training opportunities such as WSET level 2 & 3.
Seddon Deadly Sins
Are you an experienced Barista with a passion for coffee? 24kgs of coffee per week?! Come and join a wonderful team, making breakfast dreams come true at an owner operated institution in Seddon.
- Breakfast and Lunch hours only
- Great well established local customer base
- Dynamic and fun working environment