The Advocate 3103
The Advocate is a bespoke restaurant & cocktail bar that is founded, designed and decorated by Melbourne's leading interior designer Jane Gorman. We aim to bring the luxurious international standard of design to Melbourne paired with a high quality international culinary inspired share plates menu.
- Implementing high service standards
- Organise workflow and set weekly targets
- Generous salary plus tips
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a passionate chef to support our Head Chef in cafe & event operations. The successful applicant will lead a small team of professionals on shift, delivering a seasonal & sustainable menu within a business committed to delivering real & positive social outcomes. Sibling is currently nominated for best cafe 2019 by Timeout Melbourne.
- Local, quality suppliers & creative freedom in menu design
- Well resourced kitchen & flexible 38 hour work week
- Financial incentive of salary packaging available
apera is a bar and restaurant sourcing its ingredients as locally and as ethically as possible, to bring you a seasonal menu of uniquely Australian dishes.We need someone to help us take this beautiful local restaurant to the next level. You'll be a part of a small passionate team with a flat structure where we all have fun!
- Work within a fantastic small team
- Have a lot of fun on the job and enjoy a "family meal" each shift
- Opportunity to learn a lot about Australian produce and to gain great industry experience
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a new wine-focused restaurant and bar offering a unique European experience in the heart of Melbournes bayside suburbs. With our opening a huge success, we are looking to expand. We are currently seeking bar staff who are passionate about wine, food and genuine hospitality to be part of our new team.
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and developing business
- Have a creative license behind the bar
Chefs and Cooks
Lankan Filling Station
Lankan Filling Station is a casual, yet stylish, Sri Lankan street food eatery. We are using excellent produce to create delicious food in a busy, sleek and lively inner-city space. Knowledge of Sri Lankan cuisine is not a necessity a willingness to learn is.
- You will be part of an exciting new and busy venture
- You will have the opportunity to learn from very experienced hospitality staff
- You will be involved in a venture that is exploring a little known and very delicious cuisine
Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager
EARL Canteen is recruiting for a Store Manager and Assistant Manager for an exciting new cafe concept which is going to get people talking!
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Supportive, systems focused environment
- Personal development opportunities within a dynamic hospitality group
Sous Chef Full Time Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery is a small gin distillery, bar & restaurant, located in Bright NE Victoria offering a great work life balance. The restaurants menu is based around solid fuel cooking and the botanicals used in our gins.
- Live in Bright, surrounded by mountains full of adventure
- Four day roster
- Solid Fuel Cooking
We are a brand new venue (restaurant/bar) opening in Brunswick in early September. We will be offering delicious food (that focuses on local produce), paired with an extensive wine, beer and cocktail list.
- Work with people very passionate about the industry in a genuinely enjoyable working environment.
- The ability to influence and contribute to all aspects of the business
Full time waiter/waitress
City Wine Shop
With warmer weather on the way, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced front of house professional to join our team at the City Wine Shop.
- Access to great learning and mentoring opportunities
- Work with like-minded trade professionals
- Growth opportunities within a well established business
Waitstaff & Bartender: Hawker Hall
Melbourne's fastest growing restaurant group needs some more keen hospo professionals to join our incredibly talented team in our Windsor venue!
- Must have unlimited Australian working rights
- Immediate start available
- Training and career development opportunities
Casual Wait-staff and Bartenders - Caulfield Cup Carnival
Melbourne Racing Club
We're seeking experienced F&B staff and Bartenders to work at our Caulfield Racecourse to strengthen the team on the lead up to our New York inspired Spring Racing Cup Carnival!
- Come be part of the fun at our New York themed Spring Racing Carnival at Caulfield
- Exciting casual opportunities for experienced F&B staff, bartenders and supervisors
- On-going, casual work throughout the year at one of our 350+ events
Wait staff, Supervisor & Bar Staff
Amazing new refurbishment of one Melbourne's best Japanese fusion Restaurants is nearly completed and we are looking for Hospitality STARS to work Floor and Bar. Opportunity for career progression available to the those with the right customer focus & can do attitude. 3 Years Hospitality Experience required.
- CHOCOLATE BUDDHA is bigger and better than ever before!
- Professional & Welcoming Team
- Great CBD Location with Melbourne's best Views
Barista / Counter - Full Time Melbourne CBD
EARL is Melbourne's premium quick-service sandwich, salad & coffee destination, operating at seven CBD locations. We currently have vacancies for a Full Time barista / counter team member and are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent service in a fast paced environment.
- Monday - Friday position. Weekends off!
- Established, premium Melbourne brand with real career opportunities
- Exciting new in-house coffee program