We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Fowles Wines is known for crafting some of Australia's finest cool-climate wines, won countless medals and trophies and was named a 'Winery to Watch' by Wine Spectator in the USA. Join the team in a long-term Head Chef role!
- Sociable hours
- Long-term role with a chance to lead and grow with a great team
- Tight-knit country community outside the city rush
Brand & Marketing Exec
Have you always dreamed of working in a gelato factory? Well, we are looking for someone to do just that, and be the latest addition to our marketing team. You'll be integral to our brand and will be immersed in everything we do - from day-to-day marketing campaigns, brand collaborations, new product development, events and store updates.
Saj Master Chef
We're looking for someone who lives by the same ethical and sustainable values that we do. Someone who is willing to work hard to help grow a new brand to success. Someone who is as excited as we are to revolutionise the fast food experience
- Do you LOVE creating incredible food?
- Are you passionate about creating an ecological, sustainable future?
- Are you ready to be at the forefront of global hospitality innovation?
SEO & Paid Acquisition Consultant
Calmer Sutra Tea
Are you a performance marketer that has a love for food and Melbourne's diverse cafe culture? Do you love helping small businesses grow online? Want to be an integral part in increasing our brand's reach?
- Become part of a supportive team of passionate & creative individuals
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home.
- Showcase your skills and allow your creativity to flourish
Senior Full Time Cafe Supervisor
Work with an award winning specialty cafe to grow your career in the hospitality industry.
- Work in a fast paced team environment
- Ensure that all operating, opening and closing procedures are followed
- This role will allow the lucky candidate to progress and grow in the company, moving to a manager's position
Hot Sauce Committee Pty Ltd
Hot Sauce Committee Pty Ltd is currently seeking a skilled Cook/Chef to join their team. As a full-time member of a busy kitchen environment, you must have excellent communication skills in order to converse succinctly with staff, clients and suppliers. You will also be responsible for all aspects of the operation of the kitchen.
Front of House Manager
Ishizuka restaurant is introduced Australian diners to the rarefied world of Japanese haute cuisine known as Kaiseki. The 16-seat restaurant takes up residence on Bourke Street. Ishizuka is searching for experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join our team.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge on culture, food, sake and everything in between
- Be a part of small, professional team
- Supportive and friendly working environment
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney Roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Develop your career in the coffee industry.
- Join a passionate, hard-working team.
Seeking a Graphic Designer Whiz who can join the HEW team :) Skills in photography, digital marketing and copywriting welcomed but not necessary. You will be creating online campaigns and EDMS etc.. A parttime position - required 1-2 days a week.
- Grow your portfolio with an independent Melbourne Fashion Label
- Work alongside the founder / creator Ema Hewitt
- Lots of fun creative freedom, working on many platforms
Brown Family Wine Group
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and creative Sous Chef, (or Chef wishing to take the next step) to join our talented kitchen team. Our winery restaurant is situated in the renowned gourmet region of King Valley - North East Victoria.
- Work/Life Balance working Predominantly Day-time Hours
- Outstanding Career Opportunity
- Winery Restaurant
At Scopri, we are all about fine dining, superb cuisine and dining experience, using fresh local produce and artisan, seasonal produce. Our menus are designed to meet fine dining expectations with variety and excellence. Working alongside the Head Chef, the successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop their career.
Freelance Videographer - Architecture and Real Estate
We're looking for talented freelance shooters and awesome people to capture and deliver unparalleled video content for Sydney's prestige property market.
- Travel around Sydney shooting incredible properties and architecture
- Flexible, consistent, and creatively challenging work
- Join a boutique agency that is currently growing and expanding