F & B Attendants / Chefs / Bar Staff / Function Staff
German Club Tivoli
Looking for experienced Floor & Kitchen Staff.
Speak German? That's a bonus!
The German Club Tivoli offers generous traditional, homemade German-inspired dishes, including our famous pork knuckle, delicious German sausage, and a wide selection of beers, wines, and schnapps. There are also regular functions on a weekly basis.
- Young Vibrant Team
- Working Hours Wed-Sat
- Growth Potential
Cafe General Manager
We are seeking an experienced hospitality operator to manage the day to day operations of our new cafe in South Melbourne. The cafe will operate out of our new $120 million office complex, housing a number of large corporate and media tenants. We are open to a profit share arrangement in addition to a base salary.
- Autonomy and ability to run your own show
- Have input into the menu, decor, and suppliers
- Scope to increase your income with a profit share arrnagement
Wait Staff/ Front of House All rounder
Old Man Drew
We are looking for a very experienced and competent front of house staff member for a busy cafe in Ascot Vale. Must be capable of handling their own section and multi tasking in a fast paced environment. Ideally, a hospitality professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Busy and vibrant working environment
- Long term/stable employment in a family business
- Above award rates salary on offer
A Melbourne institution with over 25 yrs under the same ownership, that has stood the test of time. You will work with a stellar team of hospo professionals both FOH and BOH. Now seeking a kitchen legend to assist us to grow our businesses to the next level in a post covid period where the right staff make a difference
- Potential for promotion and movement within the businesses (Punch Lane, Juliet Melbourne, Saint Urban)
- Creative Team – Work with a small, friendly and professional team who take pride in delivering exceptional service and products
- Endless Possibilities – As this is a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to bring and share your creativity and ideas by leading and developing the Juliet brand.
Barista, FOH and Chefs needed in our Specialty Coffee Cafe
Tukk and Co
We are looking for a Barista, a FOH and Chefs to join us from February 2021. Our Specialty coffee cafe located at 720 Bourke street, near Southern Cross Station. For introduction and feel of the place: https://instagram.com/tukknco/
Customer Experience Specialist
From the creative mind of Charlie Carrington, of Atlas Dining success, The Atlas Masterclass is a unique take on the delivery of restaurant quality ingredient boxes to diners. With widespread success, The Atlas Masterclass is here to stay and we are looking for a part time Customer Experience Specialist to help continue this journey.
Restaurant Floor Manager
We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional who is ready to take the next step in leading the FOH team and delivering on the Fino Seppeltsfield customer experience.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 45 minutes from Adelaide
- An ideal work-life balance within a team who prides themselves on a positive work culture
- An opportunity to advance in your career with internal and external management training
Siglo Cocktail Slinger
We're looking for an enthusiastic experienced bartender to join our team in one of Melbourne's most iconic rooftop bars.
- Work in one of Melbourne's most iconic cocktail bar.
- Immediate start/ Full-time hours avalible.
- Join a friendly and fun team who foster an environment of growth.