Botherambo Restaurant and Bar is looking for a Restaurant Manager to take our new offering to the next level. Work daily with Executive Chef and Owner to continually improve and create our strategic direction and offering. Keep your Work/Life balance in check with no weekends required.
- Recruit, develop and lead your team
- Manage business growth and direction
- Next career step with rewarding salary - No Weekends
Neon Tiger cafe
We are seeking a passionate head chef to lead our kitchen. With an established clientele of 4 years, the business provides stability and long term growth prospects for the right individual. Our business stays in touch with the market and encourages leaders to contribute positively to the vision and culture of the cafe.
- menu design and food vision
- team recruitment and development
- be part of growth and development opportunities within the business
Kitchen hand / Sandwich hand
Casual/part-time kitchen/sandwich hands Monday to Friday. 20-25 hours per week with potential to move to full time. Join a growing team with a great culture!
- Casual and part time roles available 20-25 hours per week
- Mon - Fri, no weekend or evening work!
- Potential to for the role to become full time
CHEEK is a busy meat focussed restaurant on Swanston Street in Melbourne, level one below a cocktail bar and rooftop (Peaches)
The menu focusses on international BBQ flavours, utilizing an in-venue dry-aged meat fridge and a charcoal Jopser oven to create a unique menu.
- Menu Input / growth opportunities / access to Australia's best meat
- Full Time Hours / Award Wages for Position
- Small, energised, serious hospitality team
Barista / Cafe All Rounder
Part time Barista / Cafe all rounder positions available at Colab Espresso, Kensington. Colab is a concept Espresso bar, rotating through some of Australia's finest coffee roasters. With an emphasis on simplicity, we have created a space to showcase the coffee of the month to the finest detail.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and driven professional to join our group as Restaurant Manager. This is a hands-on role. Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, you will have complete control of the day-to-day running of your venue. You will lead, motivate and inspire the team with your knowledge, passion and commitment.
- Work for a proven venue with 20+ years of history
- Work in a tight knit team environment
- Close to public transport