ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Fino Seppeltsfield, the destination restaurant in the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery, Barossa Valley is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to help take the business to the next level. We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional who is ready to take the next step and assist in leading the FOH team.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 50 minutes from the city
- An ideal life-work balance with a maximum of two late nights per week
- Develop your business and leadership skills
The cold is retreating and Whitehart is looking to make an amazing edition to our management team. Looking for a positive energetic person to keep the mood and vibe buzzing behind the bar, maintain high standards of service and cleanliness and lead the team by way of example. We want an absolute gun!
- Music, good vibes and good quality drops.
- Management and career progression.
- Full time. Balanced days and nights.
Collins Square Hospitality Group Pty Ltd
Collins Square Hospitality Group (CSHG) are currently seeking an experienced Barista to join their team. Working across our 2 corporate cafes your days will be all about great coffee, service and professionalism.
- Join our friendly, professional team
- Located in the prestigious Collins Square
- Regular casual hours, Monday - Friday
CASUAL CATERING AND EVENT STAFF
Damm Fine Food Group
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a strong work ethic, good communication skills and hospitality experience to join our team. You will gain the opportunity to work within our unique venues and offsite events delivering premium service to high end clientele.
Located in the heart of St.Kilda is an exciting Modern Italian restaurant called Rococo, situated just a minutes walk from St.Kilda beach. The Rococo Group is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Restaurant Manager to help lead and support our energetic FOH team.
- Grow with an expanding restaurant Group
- Busy, energetic restaurant located just minutes from St Kilda beach
- Full time competitive salary
Executive Chef, Multi-Award Winning Restaurant, Australian Icon
A career defining opportunity to lead the team in one of Australia's iconic restaurants in a creative and hands on role with one of Australias best restaurant group, who multiple restaurants considered amongst the best in the country. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised.
- Perfect platform to showcase your creativity, culinary and leadership skills
- Work with a supportive owner who is leading the way in Australian Hospitality
- Executive Chef role with one of Australia's premier restaurant groups
Front of House Professional
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar seeks an experienced and mature hospitality professional to join it's ranks. Career progression and management opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
Front Of House
Oriental Teahouse Group
We're looking for new FOH staff to come and join us at Oriental Teahouse Chapel St in South Yarra. We're a busy restaurant (with a cocktail and function bar upstairs - Zhou Zhou) looking for new team members who want to further their hospitality career. Some experience is definitely required but more importantly looking for good willing people!
- In depth and ongoing service, product, & sales training
- Opportunities for growth into management
Business Development & Sales
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team. There are several roles available which involve a mixtures of a high level of customer service, relationship management, marketing & business development.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry, this is a role for you.